剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
Richard, with your tight ass, you can't
get through.
理查德,你的屁♥股♥太紧了,你不能 打通。
All right, look, I'm going to climb up the
fire escape.
好吧,看,我要爬上去 火灾逃生。
I'll come in through the window and help
from that end.
我会从窗户进来帮忙 从那一端开始。
I'm going to call the super.
我要给超级打电♥话♥了
He's going through a divorce.
他正在办理离婚手续。
He could really use a good laugh.
他真的需要好好笑一笑。
I'm going to go tell Del, we don't have a
fire escape.
我要去告诉德尔,我们没有 火灾逃生。
Hey, Richard, you were hungry.
嘿,理查德,你饿了。
So here's half a candy bar.
这是半块糖果。
Oh.
哦。
What are you eating?
你在吃什么?
Annie, I can't reach it.
安妮,我够不着。
I know.
我知道。
All right, I've got to know, are you two
plotting to overthrow the human race?
好吧,我必须知道,你们两个是吗? 密谋推♥翻♥人类?
I am working.
我在工作。
Do I bother you when you're working?
你工作的时候我打扰你了吗?
Constantly.
不断地。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
Well, you're work silly.
好吧,你的工作很愚蠢。
All right, here's a story.
好吧,这是一个故事。
I have to study salty to do some new
moves.
我必须学习咸才能做一些新的事情 移♥动♥。
The stage manager at cats came down to me
really hard last night.
猫的舞台监督归结为我 昨晚真的很难受。
Seems that after 1600 performances,
he thinks I'm getting a little stale.
看来1600场演出之后, 他觉得我有点陈旧了。
Well, whatever.
好吧,无论如何。
Just stay away from her food bowl.
只要离她的饭碗远点就行了。
I don't want a nasty fight on my hands.
我不想在我的手上进行一场激烈的战斗。
You've got a problem with this panel.
你这个面板有问题。
You didn't give me a holding line for the
green.
你没有给我一个等待线 绿色的。
Anything else?
还要别的吗?
Yeah, you're working in a hallway and you
look like a fool.
是的,你在走廊里工作,而且你 看起来像个傻瓜。
Hey, I spent $1,700 on this desk.
嘿,我在这张桌子上花了 1,700 美元。
It's not a hallway.
这不是走廊。
It's a foyer.
这是一个门厅。
Right.
正确的。
And it's not insanity.
这不是精神错乱。
It's eccentricity.
这就是怪癖。
What do you want me to do, Richard?
你想让我做什么,理查德?
The auction house won't take it back.
拍卖♥♥行不会收回。
We can't get it through the door.
我们无法让它穿过门。
We can't get it through the window.
我们无法通过窗户得到它。
I don't, you just sell it.
我没有,你就卖♥♥掉吧。
I will.
我会。
I just wanted to spend some time with my
cool antique desk that I can't keep.
我只是想花一些时间和我的 很酷的古董桌子,我不能保留。
Well, something.
嗯,有什么。
Back off.
退后吧。
Girls, girls, don't fight.
姑娘们,姑娘们,别吵架。
You're both pretty.
你们都很漂亮。
As you can see, the
drawers are tongue and
如您所见,
groove construction and
the hardware solid brass.
抽屉采用榫槽结构, 硬件为实心黄铜。
Now, I paid $1,700 for it, but I'm willing
to take a little loss.
现在,我为此付出了 1,700 美元,但我愿意 承受一点损失。
$50.
50 美元。
Not that much of a loss.
损失也没有那么大。
Hey, I'm bargaining.
嘿嘿,我在讨价还价。
Now you come down a little.
现在你下来一点。
Okay, $1,651.
好的,1,651 美元。
Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
Wait a minute.
等一下。
You'll be lucky to get 40.
能拿到40就很幸运了。
This drawer's stuck.
这个抽屉卡住了。
It's 100 years old.
它已经有 100 岁了。
And you're 100.
而你已经100岁了。
Let's see if everything on you opens and
close.
让我们看看你身上的所有东西是否都打开了 关闭。
Hey, Salty, I think I'm getting it.
嘿,咸,我想我明白了。
Look at this.
看看这个。
There's something in here.
这里有东西。
That's mine.
那是我的。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Hey, if I hadn't told you the drawer was
stuck, you never would have found it.
嘿,如果我没有告诉你抽屉是 卡住了,你永远不会找到它。
That makes it mine.
这使它成为我的。
It's the law.
这是法律。
Go away.
离开。
Your loss.
你的损失。
I was willing to go to 52.
我愿意去52。
Something tells me you'll keep that move
long after cats.
有件事告诉我你会继续这个举动 猫之后很久。
Hey, guys, look what I found.
嘿,伙计们,看看我发现了什么。
You don't care?
你不在乎吗?
What I found jammed in that dance.
我在舞蹈中发现了什么。
Oh, a presence.
哦,一个存在。
The paper is just so old.
这张纸太旧了。
And it's getting older.
而且它正在变老。
A pocket.
一个口袋。
Oh, it's beautiful.
哦,很漂亮。
It has an inscription.
它有一个铭文。
Too big.
太大了。
My answer is yes.
我的回答是肯定的。
Partners forever still on May 7th,
1945.
5月7日永远的伙伴, 1945年。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
Richard, isn't this exciting?
理查德,这不是令人兴奋吗?
No.
不。
Wow.
哇。
It's been in that desk for 50 years.
它在那张桌子上已经放了 50 年了。
That's how she was going to accept his
proposal.
她就这样接受他的 提议。
That's so romantic.
那真是太浪漫了。
How do you know it was a marriage
proposal?
你怎么知道这是婚姻 提议?
Could have been a suicide pact.
可能是一个自杀协议。
Somebody was impressed, fed.
有人印象深刻,吃饱了。
Somebody doesn't have bread.
有人没有面包。
Stop it.
停止吧。
Come on.
快点。
I wonder why she never gave it to him.
我想知道为什么她从来没有给过他。
Well, maybe she chickened out.
好吧,也许她胆怯了。
Or maybe before she answered, he married
someone else and she entered a convent.
或者也许在她回答之前,他就结婚了 别人和她进入了修道院。
Or maybe her parents didn't approve.
或许她的父母不同意。
And they forced her into an arranged
marriage to a cold man with large calves.
他们强迫她接受安排 嫁给一个冷酷的大腿男人。
Daniel Steele, line two.
丹尼尔·斯蒂尔,第二行。
Oh, Richard.
哦,理查德。
Come on.
快点。
You have all people should be into this.
所有的人都应该参与其中。
You're the romantic always talking about
some charity and more.
你是人们总是谈论的浪漫主义者 一些慈善事业等等。
The big love.
大爱。
Yeah.
是的。
Well, this is the big waste of time.
嗯,这是对时间的极大浪费。
Now can we get back to work?
现在我们可以回去工作了吗?
You can.
你可以。
It's too dark in that hallway for me to do
anything.
走廊里太黑了,我无能为力 任何事物。
You know what I'm going to do?
你知道我要做什么吗?
I'm going to call that auction house.
我要去那个拍卖♥♥行打电♥话♥。
I'm going to track this Stella down.
我要去追踪这个斯特拉。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表