剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
我放入...
Oh, so my little girl's getting the part
named after her.
哦,所以我的小女儿得到了这个角色 以她的名字命名。
Fred, take her bags up to the sewing room.
弗雷德,把她的包拿到缝纫室去。
You got it, don't we?
你明白了,不是吗?
Since when is my bedroom a sewing room?
我的卧室什么时候变成缝纫室了?
Since you only visit once a year.
因为你一年只来一次。
So where's your young man?
那么你的年轻人在哪里?
For the eighth time, mom, he's my
assistant.
妈妈,他是我的第八次了 助手。
Oh, my little girl has an assistant.
哦,我的小女儿有一个助手。
They cab dropped him off at the hotel.
他们的出租车把他送到了旅馆。
You'll meet him at the dedication
tomorrow.
你会在奉献礼上见到他 明天。
Oh, your brother is so disappointed that
he couldn't make it.
哦,你的兄弟很失望,他没能来。
Me too.
我也是。
It just kills me.
这简直要了我的命。
So, what do you think?
那么,你觉得怎么样?
Wow.
哇。
I'm taking a home decorating course down
at the high school.
我正在参加家居装饰课程 在高中。
Mom, it looks like Martha Stewart on acid.
妈妈,看起来就像玛莎·斯图尔特喝了迷幻药。
LAUGHTER I knew you'd like it.
笑声 我知道你会喜欢的。
Well, the important
thing is you're getting
嗯,重要的是
your money's worth
out of that sewing room.
重要的是你的钱物有所值 走出那个缝纫室。
Well, you wait until you see the dress I
made for you for the park dedication.
好吧,你等着看我穿的衣服吧 为您打造,为公园奉献。
Mom, well, at least wear the hat.
妈妈,好吧,至少戴上帽子吧。
What's the dog doing curled up over there
in the corner?
狗蜷缩在那里做什么 在角落里?
You told me you had Sparky put to sleep
last June.
你告诉我去年六月你让 Sparky 入睡了。
Fred?
弗雷德?
She's asking about Sparky.
她在问斯帕克的事。
Well, Poon, with your mother off a school,
I got bored.
嗯,潘,你妈妈放学了, 我感到无聊。
So, I just went down and registered in a
class of my own.
所以,我就去注册了自己的班级。
Um, you stuff, Sparky?
嗯,你的东西,斯帕克?
Well, that's the lame-ish term.
嗯,这是一个蹩脚的术语。
You like it?
你喜欢吗?
LAUGHTER
笑声
No, I don't like it.
不,我不喜欢它。
You stuffed my dog.
你塞满了我的狗。
Poon, Sparky, was such a member of this
family for so many years.
多年来,Poon、Sparky 就是这个家庭的一员。
It just wasn't going to be the same
without having them around.
如果没有他们在身边,情况就不一样了。
Does that mean if mom goes, you're going
to stuff her too?
这是否意味着如果妈妈走了,你也会给她塞东西?
There you go, talking weird.
就这样,说话怪怪的。
Fred, I told you she wouldn't understand.
弗雷德,我告诉过你她不会明白的。
Take it upstairs.
拿上楼去。
You got it, Duffling.
你明白了,达夫林。
Come on, Fred, come on.
来吧,弗雷德,来吧。
I just can't get a smile out of you.
我就是无法从你身上得到笑容。
LAUGHTER
笑声
Fred, answer the door.
弗雷德,去开门。
You got it, Duffling.
你明白了,达夫林。
Sparky, stay.
斯帕克,留下来。
Nothing.
没有什么。
Duffy, Duffy, Duffy.
达菲,达菲,达菲。
We have all the brushes we need,
thanks.
我们有我们需要的所有刷子 谢谢。
No, no, no, Dad, it's Richard.
不,不,不,爸爸,是理查德。
What do you say?
你怎么说?
I think he said oil can.
我想他说的是油可以。
Why aren't you at the hotel?
你怎么不在酒店?
Bad hotel.
糟糕的酒店。
Pipes froze, no heat, no cabs.
管道结冰了,没有暖气,没有出租车。
Fire, good.
火了,很好。
Sure, the thing, he's chilled to the bone.
当然,事实是,他已经冷到骨子里了。
I got lost.
我迷路了。
I got chased by a deer.
我被鹿追赶了。
And not one stewardess in first class,
even gave me a second walk.
头等舱没有一个空姐, 甚至让我第二次散步。
Mom, Dad, this is Richard.
妈妈,爸爸,这是理查德。
He doesn't get out of the city much.
他很少出城。
Fred, bring this boy some whiskey.
弗雷德,给这个男孩带点威士忌来。
You got it, Duffling.
你明白了,达夫林。
Mom, Richard doesn't like to be touched.
妈妈,理查德不喜欢被碰。
Mind your own business.
管好自己的事吧。
I told you it was going to be cold here.
我告诉过你这里会很冷。
31 degrees below zero.
零下 31 度。
The electrons in my body have frozen in
their orbits.
我体内的电子已经冻结在它们的轨道上。
I like the way this guy talks.
我喜欢这个人说话的方式。
I don't understand there, but I like the
way he talks.
我听不懂,但我喜欢他说话的方式。
Please, sir, I want some more.
拜托,先生,我想要更多。
Fred, go upstairs and run a hot bath,
and bring his bags up to Chris's room.
弗雷德,上楼去洗个热水澡, 然后把他的行李带到克里斯的房♥间。
You got it, Duffling.
你明白了,达夫林。
You know, Richard, I bet my little carol,
I never showed you her prom picture.
你知道,理查德,我打赌我的小卡罗尔,
我从来没有给你看过她的舞会照片
Mom, oh, honey, your skin wasn't that bad.
妈妈,哦,亲爱的,你的皮肤没那么糟糕。
What on earth is that?
那到底是什么?
I don't know, it sounds like a helicopter
or something.
我不知道,听起来像是直升机什么的。
Fred, you got it, Duffling.
弗雷德,你明白了,达夫林。
It's freezing, close the door.
天冷了,关门吧。
How could it be Chris's in Madison
performing a triple bypass?
克里斯怎么可能在麦迪逊进行三重旁路手术呢?
Maybe his patient died.
也许他的病人死了。
Man, I just can't catch a break.
伙计,我就是无法休息。
Hey, Caroline, surprise!
嘿,卡罗琳,惊喜!
I hope we didn't think you could make it.
我希望我们没想到你能成功。
Does he always make an entrance in a
helicopter?
他总是乘坐直升机进来吗?
I guess the batmobile must be in the shop.
我猜蝙蝠车一定在商店里。
Will you excuse us?
你能原谅我们吗?
We're going to go freshen up.
我们要去梳洗一下。
What do you think?
你怎么认为?
What do you think, Charlie?
你觉得怎么样,查理?
When you said Laura
had an old school friend
当你说劳拉有一个老同学时
visiting, I assumed it'd
be a classmate of hers.
来访时,我以为是她的同学。
Number third grade math teacher.
三年级数学老师数。
Come on, Ms. Gunther's great.
来吧,冈瑟女士很棒。
Did you see how fast she split up the
check?
你看到她分摊支票的速度有多快了吗?
Didn't even use her fingers.
甚至没有使用她的手指。
Now, this is just perfect.
现在,这真是太完美了。
Everybody was saying, you're going to let
Charlie set you up on a date, but I said,
每个人都说,你要让 查理给你安排了一次约会 但我说
hey, Charlie's a good guy.
嘿,查理是个好人。
How wrong could he be?
他怎么可能错呢?
Obviously, a lot.
显然,很多。
I thought there were sparks.
我还以为有火花呢
She winked at you.
她对你眨了眨眼。
She was adjusting her glass eye.
她正在调整她的玻璃眼。
Hey, guys.
嘿,伙计们。
What's new?
什么是新的?
Not my date.
不是我的约会对象。
They're so picky.
他们太挑剔了。
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿,等一下。
Saturday night, weren't you a cat?
星期六晚上,你不是一只猫吗?
Oh, I took the night off.
哦,我晚上休息了。
My understudies parents were in town.
我的学生父母在城里。
They wanted to see her perform.
他们想看她的表演。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表