剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
你好。
I have been trying to get a waiter out
there for five minutes.
我一直在试图请服务员出去 在那里呆五分钟。
I need club sort of to be with a stain
set.
我需要用棍棒来清除污渍 放。
Does anyone in here speak English?
这里有人会说英语吗?
You post this.
你发布这个。
You've got to speak English.
你必须会说英语。
You're in glad to know you're in glad.
你很高兴知道你很高兴。
Foreigners.
外国人。
I'll bet you when to stand the word tip.
我敢打赌,什么时候该用小费这个词。
Oh, it's sauce.
噢,是酱。
Okay, it's my seventh birthday.
好吧,今天是我七岁生日。
My mom hires this clown beetle bum to come
to my party.
我妈妈雇了这个小丑甲虫流浪汉来 到我的聚会。
He shows up drunk.
他出现时喝醉了。
He tries to feel up my cousin.
他试图摸摸我的表弟。
My brother punches him out.
我哥哥一拳打倒了他。
He bleeds all over the cake.
他的血沾满了蛋糕。
And all my Aunt Camille can say is,
we'll just cut around that point.
我阿姨卡米尔只能说, 我们将围绕这一点进行削减。
You think that was a bad birthday?
你认为那是一个糟糕的生日吗?
Oh, please.
哦,拜托。
Oh, okay.
哦好的。
Okay.
好的。
It's my 12th birthday.
今天是我 12 岁生日。
My parents forget entirely.
我的父母完全忘记了。
You use that for your eighth birthday.
你用它来庆祝你的八岁生日。
Let's just say it was a theme.
我们只能说这是一个主题。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
I can't believe I actually missed those
days.
我不敢相信我真的错过了那些 天。
Why?
为什么?
I don't know.
我不知道。
30 was still such a long way off.
30岁还很遥远。
I don't get it.
我不明白。
You told me you were okay about turning
30.
你告诉我你可以转身 30.
Yeah, well, I also told you I had a big
party.
是的,好吧,我也告诉过你我有一个大 派对。
It's just a...
这只是一个...
Why I always had this gold,
but by the time I was 30, I was
为什么我总是有这个金子, 但到我 30
going to have one of my paintings
on the wall if I'm using you.
岁的时候,我就会拥有自己的一幅画 如果我使用你的话就在墙上。
Well, now, Richard, you can't set your
standards so high and then beat yourself up.
好吧,现在,理查德,你不能设置你的 标准如此之高,然后鞭打自己。
I mean, you don't see me crying because
I'm not Mrs. Robbie Benson.
我是说,你看不到我哭是因为 我不是罗比·本森夫人。
Look, thanks for the company, but I think
I better just get to bed and try to sleep
听着,谢谢你的陪伴,但我想
off whatever's left of this miserable
night.
我最好还是上♥床♥睡觉,把这悲惨的事情还剩下什么 夜晚。
No, wait, Richard.
不,等等,理查德。
It's your birthday.
这是你的生日。
This is still one more thing we have to
do.
这仍然是我们必须要做的一件事 做。
I'm not that drunk.
我没那么醉。
When I'd have to be passed out.
当我不得不昏倒的时候。
Just get your coat.
拿你的外套吧。
How about this, huh?
这个怎么样?
We're stuck on the same subway car.
我们被困在同一节地铁车厢里。
Oh, man, you're a woman.
哦,伙计,你是个女人。
I was speaking English.
我说的是英语。
You're reading a Czechoslovakian
newspaper.
你正在读的是捷克斯洛伐克的 报纸。
I guess she doesn't speak the
international language of love.
我猜她不会说 国际爱的语言。
Smooth, Charlie.
顺利,查理。
Oh, man, 815.
哦,伙计,815。
I can't believe this.
我简直不敢相信这一点。
I think you're a little slow.
我觉得你有点慢。
I got 822.
我得到了822。
Caroline's going to kill me.
卡罗琳会杀了我。
What am I going to do?
我要做什么?
I bet you somebody just threw themselves
out of the train.
我敢打赌有人刚刚自杀了 出了火车。
Hey, what about a dozen roses?
嘿,一打玫瑰怎么样?
That's sweet, but I'd rather have a raise.
这很好,但我宁愿加薪。
You're going to hit me now, aren't you?
你现在就要打我了,是吗?
The museum of modern art, I cannot believe
I'm doing this.
现代艺术博物馆,我不敢相信 我正在做这个。
Yeah, well, in the event a cop comes along
Picasso, technically you're doing it.
是的,好吧,如果警♥察♥出现的话
毕加索,从技术上讲,你正在做到这一点。
Unless he's cute, then I'll handle it.
除非他很可爱,否则我会处理的。
There.
那里。
Done.
完毕。
What do you think?
你怎么认为?
It sounds...
听起来...
It's... Bold?
这……大胆?
Bold, good, yeah, that's good.
大胆,很好,是的,很好。
You did it, Richie.
你做到了,里奇。
You got an original currency on the Wall
of the Museum by the time you 30.
你在墙上得到了一种原始货币
当你30岁的时候,你就可以进入博物馆了。
Yeah, it'll probably just wash away by the
morning.
是的,它可能会被冲走 早晨。
Yeah, and the wine all wear off,
and we won't be friends anymore.
是的,酒味都消失了, 我们将不再是朋友了。
Behind every cloud.
每朵云的背后。
Happy birthday, Titus.
生日快乐,泰特斯。
Thanks a lot, Tarte.
非常感谢,塔特。
Hey, come on!
嘿,来吧!
You go off.
你走吧。
You go off.
你走吧。
You go off.
你走吧。
You go off.
你走吧。
You go off.
你走吧。
You go off.
你走吧。
So how is everything over here?
那么这里一切怎么样?
So good to hear!
很高兴听到!
He's not here.
他不在这里。
Maybe he's lying in an alley somewhere.
也许他正躺在某个小巷里。
If he's lucky.
如果他幸运的话。
I gotta go over there.
我得去那里。
There she is.
她就在那里。
That clumsy, solid girl from the kitchen.
厨房♥里那个笨手笨脚、坚强的女孩。
Don't look!
别看!
Well, then why point her out?
好吧,那为什么要指出她呢?
I can do this.
我可以做到这一点。
Hi, look, listen.
嗨,看,听。
Don't tell me.
别告诉我。
You've come to dust me with cracked
pepper.
你来给我抹上裂纹 胡椒。
No, no, I have to apologize for the way we
met.
不,不,我必须为我们的方式道歉 遇见了。
Surprise, I speak English.
令人惊讶的是,我会说英语。
Surprise number two, I'm Caroline Duffy.
第二个惊喜,我是卡罗琳·达菲。
Don't even think of it.
想都别想。
Wow.
哇。
Look, I am trying to apologize.
听着,我正试图道歉。
But can you just accept it graciously?
但你能坦然接受吗?
No.
不。
You just sit there and judge, judge,
judge.
你只是坐在那里判断,判断, 法官。
Well, you may have sabotaged
the first wife and run over
好吧,你可能已经破坏了
the second wife, but you're
not going to intimidate me.
第一任妻子又碾压了第二任妻子,但你 不会吓唬我的。
And at the risk of ruining any future
relationship we might have, I have to tell
并冒着毁掉未来的风险
you that you are a pretentious,
arrogant, small-minded.
我们可能有的关系,我不得不告诉你,你是一个自命不凡的人,
傲慢、心胸狭隘。
I can't say it.
我不能说。
Beach.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表