剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
Well, come, come to me.
好吧,来吧,到我这里来。
I'll show you to the life socks section.
我将带您参观救生袜部分。
Down?
向下?
Where will I work?
我将在哪里工作?
No.
不。
Don't even ask.
连问都别问。
Where's Richard?
理查德在哪儿?
I think he's in bed with a bug.
我认为他正躺在床上,身上有虫子。
So, is this your model?
那么,这是你的模特吗?
Look, I've had the worst evening ever.
听着,我度过了有史以来最糟糕的一个夜晚。
First, I was stood up.
首先,我站了起来。
Down, unless a whale threw up in your
shoes.
下来,除非鲸鱼吐在你的 鞋。
Don't even try.
甚至不要尝试。
I'm never going to date again.
我再也不会约会了。
Yeah, me either.
是的,我也是。
Want to join a monastery with me?
想和我一起加入修道院吗?
No, I don't look good in those brown,
saki things.
不,我穿那些棕色的衣服不好看 萨基的事情。
Sure you do.
当然可以。
Look at you.
看看你。
They've had a belt once.
他们曾经有过一条腰带。
Come on, I'll give you a ride home.
走吧,我送你回家。
Did I thank you for the ride home?
我有感谢你送我回家吗?
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
God, this was stupid.
天哪,这太愚蠢了。
This was so stupid.
这太愚蠢了。
Okay, it was the rain.
好吧,原来是下雨了。
It was romantic.
很浪漫。
It could have happened to anyone.
这可能发生在任何人身上。
Oh, God, it was a mistake.
哦,上帝,这是一个错误。
It was a nice mistake, but it was a
mistake.
这是一个很好的错误,但也是一个 错误。
Okay, maybe it wasn't.
好吧,也许不是。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Maybe we should do this.
也许我们应该这样做。
Well, Dale, you know what's going to
happen.
好吧,戴尔,你知道会发生什么 发生。
We get back together.
我们重归于好。
It gets good.
一切都会好起来的。
I want a commitment.
我想要一个承诺。
You freak.
你这个怪胎。
I get whiny.
我变得发牢骚。
I hate myself when I get whiny.
当我发牢骚时,我讨厌自己。
Then you get annoyed.
然后你就会生气。
I hate you for killing.
我恨你杀人。
I know.
我知道。
I then I eat three elements pancakes.
然后我就吃三元素煎饼。
I just can't do it.
我就是做不到。
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表