剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
很高兴为你工作。
Hi, Del.
嗨,德尔。
Hello, Mr. Cassidy.
你好,卡西迪先生。
Hi, Del.
嗨,德尔。
Hi.
你好。
Hi, Del.
嗨,德尔。
So... So?
那么...那么?
Could this be any more awkward?
这还能更尴尬吗?
Well, if we were both naked and my mom was
here.
好吧,如果我们都赤身裸体,而我妈妈则 这里。
Look, we both knew this was going to be a
little weird, but we have work to do.
听着,我们都知道这将是 有点奇怪,但我们还有工作要做。
Yeah, absolutely.
是的,绝对是。
We are professionals.
我们是专业人士。
Although I still love the sound of you
unzipping.
虽然我依然喜欢你的声音 解压。
Del, come on.
德尔,来吧。
The cards?
卡片?
Yeah, right, right, right.
是啊,对,对,对。
Wow.
哇。
These are so, so, so... why did we break
up?
这些都是如此、如此、如此...为什么我们会分手 向上?
Because in the wake of your
two failed marriages, you're
因为在你之后
unable to commit to anything
larger than a goldfish.
两次失败的婚姻,你无法承诺任何事情 比金鱼还大。
That's because things that live on land
usually divorce me.
那是因为生活在陆地上的东西 通常会和我离婚。
Come on, Del.
来吧,德尔。
The cards.
卡片。
You know, I just want to let you know that
I really miss you, Duff.
你知道,我只是想让你知道 我真的很想念你,达夫。
I miss you, too.
我也想你。
I miss lying in bed,
eating Cap'n Crunch,
我想念躺在床上 吃着 Cap'n
watching Garfield with
you on Saturday mornings.
Crunch,看着加菲猫 周六早上的你。
Del, we said we'd never talk about that
outside my apartment.
德尔,我们说过我们永远不会谈论这个 我的公♥寓♥外面。
It's true, though.
不过,这是真的。
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧。
Del, I've got this great idea.
德尔,我有这个好主意。
There's this whole untapped market out there
just waiting for its own greeting card.
那里有整个未开♥发♥的市场 只等待属于自己的贺卡。
Hi, Caroline.
嗨,卡罗琳。
I thought you two broke up.
我以为你们两个分手了
I'm not even here.
我什至都不在这里。
Okay, Del, you're a woman.
好吧,德尔,你是个女人。
Go with this.
就这样吧。
You're a woman, you're 50, and you just
got divorced.
你是一个女人,你已经50岁了,你只是 离婚了。
Congratulations.
恭喜。
You just took the men.
你刚刚带走了男人。
Open it.
打开它。
Out of menopause.
走出更年期。
Okay, you hate it.
好吧,你讨厌它。
Charlie hates it because it's wrong.
查理讨厌它,因为它是错误的。
Okay, another untapped market.
好吧,又一个未开♥发♥的市场。
Whole new idea.
全新的想法。
Okay.
好的。
I just want to stand up and shout.
我只想站起来大声喊叫。
Open it.
打开它。
Hey, world, I'm coming out.
嘿,世界,我出来了。
Good for gays, good for debutantes.
适合同性恋,也适合初次见面的人。
Okay, you hate that, too.
好吧,你也讨厌这样。
It's so good.
太好了。
All right, get a grip.
好吧,抓紧了。
I'm gonna... Okay.
我会...好吧。
It's hard to believe he's not family.
很难相信他不是家人。
Look, you're busy.
瞧,你很忙。
Tell me what you think of these cards.
告诉我你对这些卡片的看法。
I'm gonna go and grab some sex lunch.
我要去吃一些性午餐。
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
You know, Caroline, just
because we're not seeing each
你知道,卡罗琳,只是
other anymore doesn't mean we
can't see each other anymore.
因为我们不再见面并不意味着我们 再也见不到对方了。
Yeah, well, maybe we could catch a movie
sometime.
是的,好吧,也许我们可以去看电影 某个时候。
Yeah, when?
是啊,什么时候?
How about tonight?
今晚怎么样?
Tonight's bad.
今晚的情况很糟糕。
I've got a... thing.
我有一个...东西。
A thing?
一个东西?
Like elective surgery?
比如择期手术?
No.
不。
This guy's...
这家伙是...
Oh, Del, I'm an adult.
哦,德尔,我是成年人了。
Look, if you have a date, just come right
out and tell me.
听着,如果你有约会,就来吧 出来告诉我。
Okay, I've got a date.
好吧,我有个约会。
A date?
约会?
Hey, you're the one who said we both
should, you know, get on with our lives.
嘿,你就是那个说我们俩的人 你知道,我们应该继续我们的生活。
As we should.
正如我们应该的那样。
As a matter of fact, to
talk about coincidences,
事实上,为了
I just remembered I
have a date tonight, too.
说个巧合吧,我只是想起来了 今晚也有个约会。
Really?
真的吗?
That would have been embarrassing,
huh?
那就尴尬了 嗯?
Me making a date with you and having this
other big, hot date.
我和你有个约会并且有这个 其他重要的、热门的约会。
So where are you going?
那么你要去哪里?
Home.
家。
No, on your big, hot date.
不,在你盛大而热门的约会上。
Uh, Remos?
呃,雷莫斯?
Oh, boy.
哦,男孩。
What?
什么?
Well, that's where Debbie and I are going.
嗯,这就是黛比和我要去的地方。
Del, that's our place.
德尔,那是我们的地方。
Oh, yeah, but it's okay for you to go
there.
哦,是的,但是你走也没关系 那里。
Yeah, well, I discovered it.
是的,好吧,我发现了。
What is it, a continent?
这是什么,大♥陆♥?
Fine.
美好的。
My date and I will just order in.
我和我的约会对象就点菜吧。
No.
不。
No, don't change your plans on my account.
不,不要在我的帐户上改变你的计划。
Look, Del, I'm not going to bring my date
to the same restaurant you bring your date.
听着,德尔,我不会带我的约会对象 去你带约会对象的同一家餐厅。
That's just a little too Noel Coward for
me.
这对诺埃尔·考沃德来说有点过分了 我。
Dr. Davenport, uh, it's Caroline Duffy.
达文波特博士,呃,我是卡罗琳·达菲。
You know, I think my cat might be sick.
你知道,我想我的猫可能病了。
Nah, she doesn't have to come in.
不,她不必进来。
But maybe you and I could
get together for dinner
但也许你和我可以
tonight to discuss it
at Remos at 8 o 'clock?
今晚聚在一起吃晚饭讨论一下 8 点在雷莫斯?
You got plans?
你有计划吗?
Oh, it's okay.
哦,没关系。
Nah, she's a cat.
不,她是一只猫。
They bounce back.
他们反弹回来。
Oh, gee, Caroline, is something wrong?
哦,天哪,卡罗琳,出什么事了吗?
No, no, but so nice of you to ask.
不,不,但是你能提出这个问题真是太好了。
Should I stay, or do you two want to be
alone?
我应该留下来,还是你们两个想留下 独自的?
Oh, Richard, don't you like to chat?
哦,理查德,你不喜欢聊天吗?
My old color is Jeannie and I used to talk
for hours.
我以前的颜色是珍妮,我曾经说过话 几个小时。
Some days we wouldn't get any work done at
all.
有时我们无法完成任何工作 全部。
But then she moved to Chicago to marry
Bill.
但后来她搬到芝加哥结婚 账单。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表