剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
克服它吧!
Get over it!
你要帮我把她救出来吗 这里?
Are you going to help me get her out of
here?
这只是我搞砸的又一件事吗?
Is this just one more thing I screw up?
嗯,那很好。
Mmm, that was good.
我会帮她送你妈妈谢谢你 卡片。
I'll help her drop your mother a thank you
card.
好的,让我们为您获取此代码。
Okay, let's get this code on you.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
安妮,我不能。
And Annie, I can't.
我必须把这些牌减少五张。
I have to get these cards to down by five.
理查德会做到的。
Richard'll do it.
呃,是的,是的,我能做到。
Uh, yeah, yeah, I can do it.
你知道,我不想
You know, I didn't want
to say anything, but lately,
说什么都好说,但是最近你的毛孔变粗了 看起来有点张口。
your pores have been
looking a little gaping.
谢谢你,理查德。
Thank you, Richard.
你听说过鼻毛吗 剪子?
And have you ever heard of nose hair
clippers?
很多东西正在使这些泥桅变暖。
A lot is warming up those mudmasts.
好吧,理查德。
Okay, Richard.
我会尽快回来。
I'll be back as soon as I can.
来吧,我们走吧!
Come on, let's go!
安妮,你怎么了?
Annie, what is wrong with you?
我以为我们是在同一个周期。
I thought we were in the same cycle.
我们玩得很开心!
We have so much fun!
你疯了,不是你!
You crazy, not you!
哦,安妮,你已经在卡西迪打招呼了
Oh, Annie, you've been at Cassidy greeting
cards now for five years, and I consider
现在已经五年了,我认为他是朋友,有件事我想 喜欢和你讨论。
his friends, and there's something I'd
like to discuss with you.
好吧,戴尔,我再也受不了了。
Okay, Dell, I can't take it anymore.
我晚上睡不着。
I can't sleep at night.
我做到了。
I did it.
我一直拿零用钱。
I've been taking the petty cash.
已经垮了,托尼。
It's been down, Tony.
尽管如此,我还是无法休息。
Still, I can't catch a break.
我是我婚礼的引座员。
I was an usher short for my wedding.
我正想请你填写。
I was going to ask you to fill in.
哦,当然,我会很荣幸。
Oh, sure, I'd be honored.
安全。
Security.
有话要说,阿♥拉♥娜。
There's talk, Alana.
你用那张嘴亲吻了你的母亲。
You kissed your mother with that mouth.
我不敢相信她没有我们的 预约下来了。
I can't believe she didn't have our
appointment down.
那么你想去星巴克吗?
So you want to go to Starbucks?
安妮,那个女人不知道你在做什么 正在谈论。
Annie, that woman didn't know what you
were talking about.
是的,好吧,我想我犯了一个错误 用英语进行预约。
Yeah, well, I guess I'm in the mistake of
making the appointment in English.
我们可以去看电影,只要它 不需要超过半小时。
We could go see a movie, as long as it
doesn't take more than half an hour.
我有一个小时。
I have an hour.
我们只看预览,然后 我们会拿回我们的钱。
We'll just see the previews, and then
we'll get our money back.
真的很有趣。
It's really fun.
我一直这样做。
I do it all the time.
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
我得走了。
I gotta go.
好的,我有一个。
Okay, I got one.
我们去面包店,付押金 在蛋糕里,因为我还没做。
Let's go to the bakery, put a deposit down
in the cake, because I haven't done it yet.
我已经这么做了。
I already did that.
但为什么?
But why?
我告诉过你我会这么做。
I told you I would do it.
哦,是的,没错。
Oh, yeah, right.
当然。
Sure.
你是什么意思,哦,是的,对吧?
What do you mean, oh, yeah, right?
当然。
Sure.
就像,就像你说的,你打算 邮寄结婚请柬。
Like, like you said, you were going to
mail the wedding invitations.
就像你说的,你会帮助我 和那些乔丹杏仁的东西。
Like you said, you were going to help me
with those Jordan almond thingies.
听着,安妮,我正在努力工作,
Look, Annie, I'm trying to work,
and I'm trying to do all this wedding
我正在尝试做所有这些婚礼的事情,而你说你要去 帮助。
stuff, and you said you were going to
help.
好吧 如果我搞砸了你的婚礼
Well, if I'm screwing up your wedding,
why don't you call Vicki or Linda one of
你为什么不称维姬或琳达为你其他非常完美的朋友之一呢? 伴娘?
your other very perfect friends to be a
maid of honor?
我没那么说。
I didn't say that.
还有你压抑的威斯康星方式, 这正是你所说的。
And your repressed Wisconsin way,
that's exactly what you said.
嘿,别把话塞到我嘴里。
Hey, don't put words in my mouth.
好吧,我会把它们放进我的。
Okay, I'll put them in mine.
我不干了。
I quit.
很好,很好,很好。
Fine, fine, fine.
嘿,你知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
美好的。
Fine.
维琪,当你不吐的时候, 我可以在这里使用讲义。
Vicki, when you don't throw it up,
I could use a handout here.
我的意思是,你是个男人。
I mean, you're a man.
那么告诉我,你知道我的意思吗?
So tell me, you know what I mean?
怎么有一天你会爱上我?
How can you love me one day?
接下来你需要的是空间。
And the next thing you need is space.
我的意思是,他难道不明白我已经 感情也?
I mean, doesn't he understand that I have
feelings too?
他有没有考虑到这些? 考虑?
Did he take any of that into
consideration?
如果我给你所有的答案 你能别再问我问题了吗?
If I give you all the answers,
will you stop asking me questions?
听着,我真的需要你快点 完成你的小工作。
Listen, I really need you to hurry up and
finish your little job.
因为在任何情况下你都不会 和卡罗琳猜测者在一起吗?
Because under no circumstances will you be
around with Caroline guessier?
哦,该死。
Oh, darn.
当你模糊他们的时候我想在这里 音乐并吹爆橡胶娃娃。
I wanted to be here when you blur their
music and blow up the rubber doll.
哦,维琪。
Oh, Vicki.
听着,莫洛塔尼汤是冷的。
Listen, the Molotani soup is cold.
你能用微信把它打掉吗?
Could you zap it in the micro?
谢谢。
Thanks.
我不明白,史蒂夫。
I don't understand, Steve.
我只是不明白。
I just don't understand.
那很好笑。
That's funny.
我什至不知道,史蒂夫和我 理解。
I don't even know, Steve, and I
understand.
嘿,老板。
Hey, boss.
我可以让你签字吗?
Can I get you to sign off on this?
是的,当然,那是什么?
Yes, sure, what is it?
这是我想邀请的人员列表 你的婚礼。
It's a list of people I want to invite to
your wedding.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
查理,这些人我一个都不认识。
Charlie, I don't know any of these people.
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
您将在接待处与他们见面。
You'll meet them at the reception.
他们是我的朋友。
They're friends of mine.
他们都非常兴奋地说 什么?
And they're all very excited about saying
what?
它会说话。
And it talks.
查理,你不能邀请别人。
Charlie, you don't get to invite people.
哇。
Wow.
我以为那是你的引座员之一
I thought it was one of your ushers.
至少请几个警♥察♥吧。
At least get a couple of cops.
哦,德尔。
Oh, Del.
理查德,你来这里做什么?
Richard, what are you doing here?
我已经准备好情人节贺卡了
I've got the Valentine's Day cards ready.
哦,你不必这样做。
Oh, you didn't have to do that.
我本来可以派查理去的。
I could have sent Charlie.
哦,我的方式,老板。
Oh, my way, boss.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表