剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
膨化小麦?
Puffed wheat?
是啊,小麦粉。
Yeah, puff wheat.
我现在拿到钱了吗?
Do I get my money now?
她必须把它放出来。
She has to put it.
是的。
Yeah.
让我下来吃泡芙小麦。
Put me down for puff wheat.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,我想我们都可以喘口气了 集体松了一口气。
Okay, I think we can all breathe a
collective sigh of relief.
但她必须向他们指出这一点。
But she has to point it out to them.
他们不会看到它,除非她 向他们指出这一点。
They're not going to see it unless she
points it out to them.
那么问题出在哪里呢?
So what's the problem?
除非你和你的朋友
Unless you and your friends
are planning on going around to
正计划去所有不同的杂货店 商店向人们指出这一点。
all the different grocery
stores pointing it out to people.
但你不明白。
But you don't understand.
我的意思是,如果像
I mean, what if like
in three months some nice
三个月后,一位漂亮的小老修女坐下来 去吃早餐,看到它。
little old nun sits down
to breakfast and sees it.
这将是一场灾难。
It'd be a disaster.
卡罗尔,我知道并看到了这一点,但你除外。
Carol, I know and sees it but you.
但你看到了。
But you saw it.
我的意见不算数。
My opinion doesn't count.
这就是我们设立焦点小组的地方。
That's where we have focus groups.
好的,特德,听着,我要你给卢打电♥话♥ 在生产中。
Okay Ted, listen, I want you to call Lou
in the production.
告诉他们要解决的问题。
Tell them the problem to solve.
但你不听。
But you're not listening.
还可以给艺术部门打电♥话♥。
Also get the art department on the phone.
告诉他们我想看看其中一个盒子 减去猫。
Tell them I'd like to see one of the boxes
minus the cat.
你们疯了。
You guys are crazy.
好的,也给推广部打电♥话♥。
Okay, also call the promotion department.
告诉他们让... 正是为了人♥民♥。
Tell them to make...
Exactly to the people.
看看你的球。
Look at your balls.
别只看到一拳。
Don't just see a punch.
啊!
Ah!
看?
See?
我不知道。
I don't.
我不知道。
I don't.
我不知道。
I don't.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这确实是一个合法的电♥话♥,告诉他们抛弃 卡♥通♥女士。
It's really a call legal tell them to dump
the cartoon lady.
她显然太难维护了。
She's obviously too high maintenance.
哦不。
Oh no.
哦不,别过来。
Oh no, don't come this way.
啊,他们也来了。
Ah, they're here too.
我不敢相信我被一只山羊取代了。
I can't believe I was replaced by a goat.
反正你也不想要自己的麦片。
You didn't want your own cereal anyway.
我的意思是,我更多地将你视为烤箱清洁工。
I mean, I see you more as an oven cleaner.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
哦不,不再是了。
Oh no, not again.
你要买♥♥那些吗?
Are you gonna buy those?
你知道,我认为它们是膨化小麦。
You know, I think they're puffed wheat.
但仔细看看。
But take a good look.
你真正看到什么?
What do you really see?
好的。
Okay.
我想我已经掌握了这个窍门。
I think I'm getting the hang of this.
下次我会读。
Next time I'll read.
在?
In?
那。
That.
你不会去的。
You won't go.
好的。
Okay.
让我们看看你的领先优势。
Let's watch your head start.
好的。
Okay.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表