剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
我没事。
I am fine.
现在,你只在这里待一天。
Now, you're only here for one day.
所以我想下午休息一下
So, I thought I'd take the afternoon off,
and we'll go to the Russian Teerin for
我们会去俄♥罗♥斯♥Teerin吃午饭,然后我们会去看一场日场演出
美女和野兽。
lunch, and then we'll go see a matinee of
Beauty and the Beast.
哦,听着,去看演出。
Oh, listen, go to a show.
我们去一些有单身的地方吧 男人。
Let's go some place where they have single
men.
我告诉过你,我已经有男朋友了。
I told you, I already have a boyfriend.
我告诉过你已经八年了。
And I told you it's been eight years.
我不明白玛丽阿姨现在怎么样了 在游轮上快乐。
I don't understand how Aunt Mary's going
to be happy on a cruise ship.
我的意思是,7天
I mean, seven days
where they stuffy full of
他们塞满食物然后推你 在一个黑暗的小木屋里。
food and shove you
in a dark little cabin.
伙计,我感觉很真实。
Man, I feel like real.
我们会带走奶酪和饼干 和她自己。
We shall have cheese and crackers to go
with herself.
那么,理查德,有什么消息吗?
So, Richard, any messages?
是的。
Yeah.
你的经纪人打来电♥话♥了。
Your agent called.
他说给他回电♥话♥。
He said to call him back.
喘息者叫道。
The breather called.
他说……
He said...
哦,有一个叫彼得·韦尔默林的人 叫。
Oh, some guy named Peter Wellmerling
called.
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
我不敢相信她把我的电♥话♥号♥码给了他。
I can't believe she gave him my number.
彼得·韦尔默林是谁?
Who's Peter Wellmerling?
哦,我在佩斯蒂戈认识的一个孩子, 大括号♥,国际象棋俱乐部。
Oh, a kid I knew back in Pestigo,
braces, chess club.
哦,他第七次向我扔了一只胎猪 年级。
Oh, he threw a fetal pig at me in seventh
grade.
没有什么比把旧东西扔掉更好的了 猪皮。
Nothing like tossing around the old
pigskin.
不,我得保持礼貌 带他们参观纽约。
No, I'm going to have to do the polite
thing and show them around New York.
嘿,我们为什么不采取
Hey, why don't we take
him to the Statue of Liberty
他和布朗克斯动物园一起去自♥由♥女神像或者 周六有事吧?
with a Bronx Zoo or
something on Saturday, huh?
嘿,你知道,更好的是,为什么不采取 周五晚上他出去吗?
Hey, you know, even better, why not take
him out Friday night?
星期五晚上我们有歌♥剧。
We have the opera on Friday night.
突然就失去你了不是吗?
Suddenly's lost on you, isn't it?
你知道,去看一场小歌♥剧可不是 会杀了你。
You know, going to one little opera is not
going to kill you.
事实上,它可以。
Actually, it could.
它发生了。
It happened.
我在那个人的时事通讯中读到了这件事 这里。
I read about it in the guy's newsletter
here.
怎么会有人不喜欢歌♥剧呢?
How could anyone not like the opera?
歌♥剧是超越的。
Opera is transcendent.
这是最强烈的音乐体验 一个人可以拥有。
It is the most intense musical experience
a person can have.
另外,你可以穿那些整洁的长款 手套。
Plus, you get to wear those neat long
gloves.
你知道,我确定
You know, I'm certain
that's what Mozart had
这就是莫扎特写作时的想法 费加罗的婚礼。
in mind when he wrote
the marriage of Figaro.
哦,好极了。
Oh, goody.
现在,女性可以佩戴配饰了。
Now, women can accessorize.
你知道,我可能不会
You know, I might not
be the biggest opera
成为世界上最大的歌♥剧迷,但是 我觉得去很有趣。
buff in the world, but
I think it's fun to go.
德尔,来吧。
Del, come on.
我和你一起去看曲棍球比赛。
I go to the hockey games with you.
因为你是喜欢曲棍球的人。
Because you're the one who likes hockey.
哦,好吧,那就不好了 举个例子,会吗?
Oh, well, then that wouldn't be a good
example, would it?
听着,我想说的是,你不能吗? 只是努力尝试新事物?
Look, all I'm trying to say is, can't you
just make an effort to try something new?
嘿,我一直在尝试新事物。
Hey, I try new things all the time.
如果这变成平角内♥裤♥与短裤 再次讨论,我走了。
If this turns into the boxers versus brief
discussion again, I'm leaving.
理查德,你想去歌♥剧院吗 与我一起?
Richard, do you want to go to the opera
with me?
是的,我很乐意。
Yes, I would love to.
我没去过
I haven't been to
the met in years, but,
多年不见,但不幸的是,雪莱 对我的人生有计划。
unfortunately, Shelley
has plans for my life.
这次她找你做什么?
What's she got you doing this time?
她开始接受针灸治疗。
She's taken up acupuncture.
她认为我的精神状态可以更好 平衡。
She thinks I can be in better spiritual
balance.
显然,我有愤怒的阳气。
Apparently, I have an angry yang.
告诉我。
Tellin' me.
你好?
Hello?
好吧,你们两个向她证明吗?
Well, do you two prove her?
哦,彼得,天哪,我很抱歉。
Oh, Peter, gosh, I'm so sorry.
还是有哮喘吧?
Still have that asthma, huh?
是的,好吧,当然。
Yeah, well, sure.
我很想聚在一起。
I'd love to get together.
那将是歌♥剧。
That's going to be opera.
让我问你一件事。
Let me ask you something.
你喜欢歌♥剧吗?
Do you like the opera?
哦,你知道。
Oh, you do.
好吧,听着,我有两张票 星期五,所以我听不到你的声音。
Well, listen, I've got two tickets for
Friday, so I can't hear you.
您使用车载电♥话♥吗?
Are you on a car phone?
给我回电♥话♥。
Call me back.
好吧,恭喜大家。
Well, congratulations to all.
我相信州长刚刚给了你一个 赦免。
I believe the governor just gave you a
pardon.
哦,是的,这好多了。
Oh, yeah, this is much better.
哦,我想穿一条黑色短裙和一些 高跟鞋。
Oh, I thought a short black dress and some
heels.
现在?
Right now?
彼得,你为什么想知道我是谁 现在穿吗?
Peter, why do you want to know what I'm
wearing right now?
哦。
Oh.
那不是彼得。
That wasn't Peter.
好吧,你想和谁一起睡?
Okay, who would you rather sleep with?
罗斯·佩罗或那些飞行魔鬼之一 绿野仙踪里的猴子?
Ross Perot or one of those flying devil
monkeys from the Wizard of Oz?
男孩猴子还是女孩猴子?
Boy monkey or girl monkey?
是的,完美。
Yeah, perfect.
所以德尔真的同意你出去 和这个彼得家伙一起,嗯?
So Del's really okay with you going out
with this Peter guy, huh?
这是他的主意。
It was his idea.
是啊,但是如果你们见面了怎么办?
Yeah, but what if you see each other?
这就像再次回到初中。
And it's like junior high all over again.
什么?
What?
他会把我绑在旗杆上然后擦 我头发上有口香糖吗?
He's going to tie me to a flagpole and rub
gum in my hair?
哇。
Wow.
看看你。
Look at you.
亲爱的,你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here, honey?
哦,我以为我会
Oh, I thought I'd
drive by these contracts
通过这些合同让您签署 母亲节贺卡。
for you to sign for
the Mother's Day cards.
你怎么不直接派个使者来?
Why didn't you just send a messenger?
使者。
Messengers.
为什么要让他们整天跑来跑去?
Why make them run around all day?
嗯,他们看起来不错。
Well, they look fine.
你只需在他们身上签名即可。
You're just going to sign them.
你不看合同吗?
You don't read contracts?
他们可能会欺骗你。
They could be ripping you off.
德尔,他们就是你。
Del, they is you.
这是你的公♥司♥。
It's your company.
是的,好吧,我可能会欺骗你。
Yeah, well, I could be ripping you off.
德尔,想一想,然后说话。
Del, think, then speak.
有了它。
With it.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表