剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
好的。
Why are we doing this?
我们为什么要这样做?
He doesn't ask for much.
他要求不多。
Okay.
好的。
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
What is it?
它是什么?
It's one of my paintings.
这是我的画之一。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
You told me I could bring in some of my
work.
你告诉我我可以带一些我的 工作。
What exactly do you call this thing?
你到底怎么称呼这个东西?
My mother's womb.
我母亲的子♥宫♥里。
And that's a metaphor for... My mother's
womb.
这是一个比喻……我母亲的 子♥宫♥。
I've tried to create an image with my
mother's womb that stays with people.
我尝试用我的 与人同在的母亲的子♥宫♥。
Even after they walk away.
即使他们走开之后。
For about how long after they walk away?
他们离开后大约多久?
Del?
德尔?
Yeah.
是的。
Come on in.
进来吧。
Flowers.
花朵。
Oh.
哦。
Well, this is the new Del.
嗯,这是新的德尔。
Thoughtful, sensitive,
and not afraid to pop
心思细腻、敏感、 并且不怕花
2850 for something
that'll be dead in a week.
2850 买♥♥东西 一周后它就会死掉。
So, how was your day at work?
那么,你今天工作怎么样?
Brutal.
野蛮。
You run a greeting card company.
您经营一家贺卡公♥司♥。
How brutal could it be?
能残忍♥到什么程度呢?
It's not as easy as it looks, okay?
这并不像看起来那么容易,好吗?
Today we found out our Earth Day cards
weren't printed on recycled paper.
今天我们找到了地球日贺卡 不是用再生纸印刷的。
And it dumped and started all over again.
然后它就倾倒了,一切又重新开始。
You don't even want to
know how many memos we
你甚至不想
had to write telling
people we were doing that.
知道我们必须写多少备忘录 我们正在这样做的人。
Wow.
哇。
Where did that come from?
那是从哪里来的?
Damien, the omen boy.
达米安,预兆男孩。
Richard, you painted this?
理查德,这是你画的吗?
That's great.
那太棒了。
Really?
真的吗?
You liked this?
你喜欢这个吗?
Yeah, I really do.
是的,我真的这么做。
How about that?
怎么样?
So, you did this with like brushes and
stuff?
所以,你用类似的画笔和 东西?
You know, I don't like to write.
你知道,我不喜欢写作。
a reveal too much about my process,
but brushes are involved.
过多地透露了我的过程, 但涉及到刷子。
Are you really brightens up a room?
你真的能让房♥间变得明亮吗?
Night Richard.
夜理查德.
God, I wonder where Annie and Stephen are.
天哪,我想知道安妮和斯蒂芬在哪里。
Reservations are in an hour.
一个小时内即可预订。
Apparently, their tongues got tied up in
traffic.
显然,他们的舌头被绑住了 交通。
Hi.
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Caroline.
卡罗琳.
Del.
德尔。
This is Stephen, my boyfriend.
这是斯蒂芬,我的男朋友。
My bold.
我的大胆。
My old man.
我的老男人。
My main squeeze.
我的主要挤压。
Wow, I only made reservations for four.
哇,我只预订了四个人。
Isn't she funny?
她不是很有趣吗?
Hey, cartoonist.
嘿,漫画家。
Pleasure to meet you, Caroline.
很高兴认识你,卡罗琳。
Oh, wow.
哦,哇。
How sweet.
多么甜蜜啊。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Nice flowers.
好花。
Don't worry, Del.
别担心,德尔。
It's not the size that counts.
重要的不是尺寸。
This is a great loft.
这是一个很棒的阁楼。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Stephen, go check out Caroline's view.
斯蒂芬,去看看卡罗琳的观点。
It's incredible.
太不可思议了。
If you bend over and look up town,
you can see the Empire State Building.
如果你弯下腰看向城镇, 你可以看到帝国大厦。
Oh, you can.
哦,你可以。
Terror is look at his Earth.
恐怖的是看看他的地球。
You know what?
你知道吗?
I love this painting.
我喜欢这幅画。
I'm thinking six.
我想是六个。
No, I didn't know.
不,我不知道。
I just find it very inviting and... It's a
strange way.
我只是觉得它非常吸引人而且......这是一个 奇怪的方式。
Cozy.
舒适。
I'm just not sure what it's supposed to
be.
我只是不确定它应该做什么 是。
Yeah, you're right.
是的,你是对的。
It isn't.
事实并非如此。
You're inviting.
你在邀请。
Boy, they never do cut the cord,
do they?
男孩,他们从来不剪断电源线, 他们吗?
It's cheers.
是欢呼声。
Thank you.
谢谢。
So, Stephen, what are you doing?
那么,斯蒂芬,你在做什么?
Actually, I run the carousel in Central
Park.
事实上,我在中环经营旋转木马 公园。
It's a great job.
这是一项很棒的工作。
You get to spend the whole day watching
children laughing.
你可以花一整天的时间观看 孩子们在笑。
Sometimes you get to see bums peeing,
but mostly the children laughing.
有时你会看到流浪汉撒尿, 但大多是孩子们在笑。
So how long have you been doing that?
那么你这样做多久了?
I just didn't say I got out of the pen.
我只是没有说我已经脱离了围栏。
You want to pen?
你想拿笔吗?
Get out of here.
离开这里。
I want to pen.
我想动笔。
No, no, no, not pen.
不,不,不,不是笔。
The pen.
笔。
As in the penitentiary.
就像在监狱里一样。
Okay, you're ready to open.
好的,你已经准备好打开了。
So, you're an ex-convict.
所以,你是一名前科犯。
Not that reminds me.
不是那让我想起的。
You need bread and water.
你需要面包和水。
Actually, I'm glad this is out in the
open.
事实上,我很高兴这是在 打开。
It's a bit of a stumbling
block when you're trying
是有点绊倒
to meet people or, you
know, trying to vote.
当你试图与人见面时,或者你 知道,尝试投票。
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的。
We all have a past, right?
我们都有过去,对吧?
I mean... I had braces.
我的意思是...我戴着牙套。
What do you come with me to the ladies'
room?
你跟我去女士休息室做什么? 房♥间?
Girls always go in pairs.
女孩子总是成对出现。
Yeah.
是的。
I think she wants to talk about you.
我想她想谈谈你。
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来。
So, I loved the Shawshank Redemption.
所以,我很喜欢《肖申克的救赎》。
I know what you're going to say.
我知道你要说什么。
No, you don't.
不,你不知道。
Yes, I do.
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表