剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表
我一直渴望尝试,但我已经 害怕自己去那里。
Oh, yum.
哦,嗯。
Richard, aren't you going to get dressed?
理查德,你不♥穿♥衣服吗?
It's starting to rain out there.
外面开始下雨了。
No, I'll just buy some clothes on the way.
不,我只是在路上买♥♥一些衣服。
Come on.
快点。
Okay, just stay steady, right there.
好吧,保持稳定,就在那里。
I'll be right there.
我马上就到。
Look, you know, I was
thinking about what you
听着,你知道,我当时
were saying this
morning about a deling me.
想想你在说什么 早上约了我一个德令。
And, you know, I think something's
burning.
而且,你知道,我认为有些事情 燃烧。
No, no, nothing's burning.
不,不,没有东西在燃烧。
No, I think it's coming up in the mirror.
不,我想它会出现在镜子里。
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
I am as shocked as you are.
我和你一样震惊。
Don't worry, I took the patch off.
别担心,我已经把补丁撕掉了。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
I'm obviously interrupting something.
我显然是在打断什么事情。
Caroline, look.
卡罗琳,看。
No, no, no, really.
不,不,不,真的。
I'm late.
我来晚了。
I have to go kill Annie and Rima.
我得去杀了安妮和莉玛。
No, I'm late.
不,我迟到了。
No, I'm late.
不,我迟到了。
Richard, you don't have to explain.
理查德,你不必解释。
We're both adults.
我们都是成年人了。
We're free to do whoever.
我们可以自♥由♥地做任何人。
We want.
我们想要。
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见。
Work.
工作。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
Same here.
同样在这里。
I am so stupid.
我真是太傻了。
Stupid.
愚蠢的。
Aren't you going to go after her?
你不去追她吗?
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Don't be so dense.
别那么浓。
You see the look on her face when she
found out together?
你看到她脸上的表情 一起发现的?
It's the same look I had
when I found my husband
和我当时的表情一模一样
collating my secretary
in the Xerox room.
当我发现我丈夫正在整理我的秘书时 在施乐室。
Oh, my God, I'm the other woman.
天哪,我就是另一个女人。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
I'm the other woman.
我是另一个女人。
Look, you've got it all wrong,
okay?
瞧,你全错了 好的?
Don't burst my bubble.
别戳破我的泡沫。
Caroline is wearing someone else.
卡罗琳穿着别人的衣服。
Well, she's not married yet.
嗯,她还没结婚呢。
Go after her.
去追她吧。
Right.
正确的。
Look, in case you haven't noticed,
I'm not exactly a people person.
看吧,如果你还没有注意到的话, 我不完全是一个善于交际的人。
I don't do too well with love.
我在爱情方面做得不太好。
Every relationship that's ever meant anything
to me, I've destroyed single -handedly.
每一段曾经有意义的关系 对我来说,我一手毁掉了。
I have driven them all away.
我已经把他们都赶走了。
I just don't want that to happen with
Caroline.
我只是不想让这种事发生 卡罗琳.
I am not going to take that risk again.
我不会再冒这个风险了。
Oh, boo-ho-ho!
哦,嗬嗬嗬!
So you're just going to do nothing.
所以你什么也不做。
You're going to sit here feeling sorry for
yourself.
你会坐在这里感到抱歉 你自己。
Grow old and die.
变老然后死去。
You're not a real cuddler after sex.
性♥爱♥后你不再是一个真正的拥抱者。
Well, I just watched a ten-year marriage
go down the crapper.
嗯,我刚刚看了一段十年的婚姻 滚蛋吧。
You don't see me crying, do you?
你没看到我哭吧?
Yes, I do.
是的,我愿意。
And do you blame me?
你怪我吗?
Yes, it is scary out there, but at least
I'm giving it another shot.
是的,外面很可怕,但至少 我再试一次。
Come on, you can't let the fear always
win.
来吧,你不能让恐惧总是占上风。
Right.
正确的。
And another thing.
还有一件事。
What?
什么?
Get some friggin' shares in here.
在这里获取一些该死的股票。
Happy?
快乐的?
Happy?
快乐的?
Caroline!
卡罗琳!
Here.
这里。
I thought you might need this.
我想你可能需要这个。
You can model your address to give me an
umbrella.
你可以模仿你的地址来给我一把雨伞。
Now, there's something else I am.
现在,我还有别的事。
You should go over the second.
你应该回顾第二个。
It'll be easy to get a cab.
叫到出租车会很容易。
Nice.
好的。
See you tomorrow.
明天见。
Bye.
再见。
I
我
couldn't wait till dinner.
等不及吃晚饭了。
Oh, this is so amazing.
哦,这太神奇了。
So...
所以...
Of course I'll marry you.
我当然会嫁给你。
剧集 | 欢乐俏女郎(1995) | 导航列表