剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Sarah, come on. Why don't you have a glass of wine?
莎拉 拜托 你干吗不去喝杯酒
You think I'm crazy? No, I don't think you're crazy.
你觉得我疯了是吧 我没这么想
I think you're angry, and I think you're hurt.
我觉得你很生气 也很受伤
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. Holly lied to Dad, okay?
莎拉 赫莉骗了爸爸 好吧
She duped him. That's what happened.
她耍了爸爸 这就是事实
That's right. Doesn't explain the photo.
没事 照片的事 说不通啊
Listen, I found the photo, I put the puzzle together,
听着 我发现了照片 也解开了迷题
and I know that there is something about this child...
我就知道 这孩子肯定有什么秘密
Sarah, please. Just stop.
莎拉 别说了
I mean, Holly, Rebecca, the business, it's just...
我说 赫莉啊 瑞贝卡啊 产业啊
It's not your fault.
都不是你的错
Yes, I know. You made a mistake.
好吧 你犯了一个错
But you can't just keep beating yourself up about it.
但你不能一直责备自己啊
I mean, come on, it's Kevin's wedding.
拜托 凯文今天结婚
Oh, I'm sorry. Fine. It's fine. Let's just go.
哦 对不起 没事 没事的 我们出去吧
You all think I'm going crazy? No.
你们都觉得我疯了 没有...
I'm just losing my mind.
我真的控制不住了
Saul.
索尔
Oh, I see,
哦 明白了
everybody huddled together talking about me.
大家欢聚一堂 拿我当谈资
No. No, Saul, no.
不是的 索尔 不是的
Actually, we're not... No, it's okay. Kevin,
我们并没有 凯文 没关系
you tell everybody everything anyway.
你都告诉大家了
Okay, I'll say it. Fine.
总之 算了 还是我来说吧
I'm gay.
我是同志
What?
你说啥
You're gay?
你是同志
We weren't talking about you, Saul.
索尔 我们刚才没讨论你的事
My God, this is, like, the gayest week of my life.
妈呀 这真是最欢乐[同志气氛]的一周了
Oh, wow, it feels so good to get out of those heels.
脱掉高跟鞋真是舒服啊
You feeling more relaxed now that your officiant duties are over?
主持完婚礼是不是觉得轻松多了
Oh, you know, I am still on a high.
哦 那个 我还兴奋着呢
What are you doing?
你干吗
I am pouring us a little nightcap.
我们睡前再喝上一杯吧
It's not like I'm pregnant.
不是因为我怀孕了哈
For you. Cheers.
是为了你 干杯
You know, I was thinking about all the hormone shots,
我在想那些荷尔蒙激素针啊
and the ultrasounds, and all the ovulation sticks,
还有那些个 超声波啊 验孕棒啊什么的
and it's... It's exhausting.
让我 心力交瘁
You know, I think I just had it in my head
我之前脑子里总觉得
that it had to be a certain way,
有些事一定要以特定的方式完成
and, you know, I get it.
不过 现在我明白了
Things don't always work out the way you plan. Yeah.
有些事未必能如你所愿 没错
I mean, Kevin's wedding turned out better than mine.
凯文的婚礼就比我的好多了
There are kids everywhere that need families.
世上有很多孩子 都渴望有个家
And we can give them... Yes. Let's adopt.
我们可以给他们 好的 我们去领养吧
Really? Yeah.
真的 真的
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, Robert, I love you so much. I love you.
哦 罗伯特我好爱你 我也爱你
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What?
等等等等等 干吗啊
Who's going to carry who across the threshold?
谁抱谁进门啊
We don't have to do that, do we?
咱俩就别来这套了 好吧
Oh, if that's the way you feel about it. No, no, no.
哦 如果你这么认为的话 哦 妈呀
Oh, God, you're heavy.
哦 老天啊 你咋那么重
You're not going to take me all the way to the bedroom?
你不一路把我抱进卧室吗
It's funny. It's our first time home as a married couple,
我觉得怪怪的 这是我们婚后第一次进屋
and suddenly, I'm not in the mood.
但突然间 我没这个心情
Yeah, Tommy warned me that would happen.
没错 汤米警告过我这种情况
I'm glad your mom made such a fuss.
我真高兴 你妈折腾得那么乐
Me, too. Come here.
我也是 过来
Kevin, thank you.
凯文 谢谢你
Even though my dad couldn't be there,
尽管我爸爸没能来
I felt like he was, in spirit.
但我感觉 他就在我身边
I'll meet you in the bedroom. I'd like to call him.
在卧室等我 好吗 我想给他打个电♥话♥
You should.
应该的
I was just looking for those contracts. What's this?
我正在找一些合同 这是什么
Oh, how did that get in there?
噢 这个怎么会混在里面
Doug must've mixed it in when he gave me these papers.
一定是道格给我文件的时候 把这个也放进去了
I'll mail it back to him. Who's the kid?
我会寄还给他的 这孩子是谁
Oh, that friend that passed away. This is her youngest.
一个去世的朋友 他的小儿子
Ryan.
莱恩
I'm glad you came with me.
我很高兴你和我一起来
Please. It's my job.
拜托 这是我的工作啊
Yes, but I enjoy spending time with you.
没错 可是我喜欢有你相伴
I like it, too.
我也是
Kevin, what are you doing here?
凯文 你怎么来了
Oh, okay, listen, if you and Scotty had a fight,
听着 如果你和斯科特吵架了
it is perfectly normal.
那是再正常不过的事情
The truth is everyone's a little nervous on their wedding night.
事实上 洞房♥花烛夜 大家都会紧张的
You were right.
你是对的
Okay, I've been thinking a lot lately about Dad,
最近我想了很多有关爸爸的事
and all this stuff's been coming back.
很多事在记忆中都重现了
And I wouldn't have actually thought about it
本来我根本不会想起那些事的
if it hadn't been for Scotty and his parents.
但斯科特和他父母的事勾起了我的回忆
Anyway, there was this one time,
总之 有一次
Dad and I were at a conference for Ojai.
我和爸爸为欧康去开一个会议
It was the first time he tried to bond with me after I came out.
那是自我出柜后 他第一次试着和我沟通
This isn't even what it's about.
这并不是我要说的重点
What is it about, Kevin? There was a guy there. Doug.
那重点是什么 凯文 是有一个人
Oh, God, his name was Doug.
道格 老天啊 他叫道格
He was telling Dad about a friend of theirs who died, a woman.
他们谈起一个女性朋友 她去世了
Who? I'm not sure.
谁 我不知道
But he gave Dad an envelope,
但他... 给了爸爸一个信封
and I didn't think anything more of it,
当时我没有多想
but I remember Dad asking how Ryan was handling it.
但我记得爸爸询问莱恩的情况怎么样
And I just assumed Ryan was this woman's husband, I guess.
我还想 莱恩大概是这女人的丈夫
But later, I was going through some contracts, and I found a picture.
但后来 我看合同时发现一张相片
What picture?
哪张
The picture you found in Ojai. The one we decided was Rebecca.
就是你在欧康找到的 我们都认为是瑞贝卡的那张
Sarah, I swear, I never thought I'd seen that picture before.
莎拉 我发誓我不记得以前看过
But I had. I saw it then.
但我确实看过 就在那时看到的
And when I asked Dad who it was
我问爸爸那是谁
he said it was the woman's son.
他说是那女人的儿子
You were right.
你是对的
There was another "R," but it was never Rebecca.
有另一个"R"存在 但绝不是瑞贝卡
It was a boy.
是个男孩
And his name was Ryan.
名叫莱恩
Oh, God.
老天啊
Mom.
妈妈
Sarah, Kevin, what are you doing here?
莎拉 凯文你们来干吗
You should be with Scotty driving down the coast
你该陪着斯科特 去海边兜风
or buying tickets to Cabo.
或去卡波[墨西哥城市]溜达
Mom, we have something we need to tell you.
妈妈 有件事 必须要告诉你
What?
什么
What? It's about Dad.
是什么 关于爸爸的
Sorry it took me so long. This place is pretty hard to find.
抱歉让你久等了 这地方真不好找
Yeah. I'm not staying at my mom's anymore,
是的 我已经不住我妈妈那儿了
so our other walk was kind of out of the way.
以后走过来 要走很久了
Oh, it's good. You know, new settings, new situation.
这很好 新环境 新境况嘛
So...
那么
I've been thinking a lot about everything.
我想了很多事情
And the thing is,
问题是
I don't think that I can do what you're asking me to do.
我觉得我做不了你要求的事
I don't think I can start from square one.
我觉得我没法回到原点
Okay.
没关系的
Justin, you were the first person to reach out to me.
贾斯汀 你是第一个愿意接受我的人
Before anyone else, you were my friend.
你是第一个啊 你曾是我的朋友
And when everything was happening, these past couple of weeks,
过去几周发生了那么多事 我..
you're the person I wanted to talk to.
我只想对你倾诉
You always are.
一直都只想对你倾诉
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表