剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You just have to be honest.
你只要诚实
You just have to tell the truth.
你只要说出真♥相♥就好了
And you know what? I think that sometime before we die,
知道吗 我想在我们死之前
I'd really like to have...
我最想做...
Have sex? Yes.
做♥爱♥ 没错
Yeah, that'd be great.
嗯 是不错
'Cause I really want to start trying... New positions?
因为我真的想开始尝试... 换换体♥位♥
No. Having a baby.
不 是生宝宝
Yeah, I'm sorry. I've just been so exhausted.
是 对不起 我只是太累了
It's okay, but just remember
没关系 但你要记住
that politics isn't our only time-sensitive issue.
政♥治♥不是唯一对时间敏感的问题
Oh, we gotta go.
噢 我们要走了
We can't talk right now. We gotta get that plane.
先别聊了 我们要赶飞机呢
Kitty.
凯蒂
I love you.
我爱你
Well, I love you, too.
我也爱你
Come on, go, go.
来 走了
Not that I don't love thumbing through gay porn...
我不是不喜欢翻同志色情杂♥志♥
I'm sorry, male clothing catalog,
对不起 是男士服装目录
but what am I doing here, bro?
但我是在这干嘛呢 老兄
Be nice or I'll put you on the mailing list.
给我乖点 否则就把你放进电邮名单
Wait. Don't tell me that's Scott. You didn't give him a key?
别告诉我那是斯科特 你没有给他钥匙
Wow, you really have commitment issues.
你真的很害怕承诺嘛
What was so important it... Oh, no way. Nice try.
什么事那么重要 不是吧 很好
This is ridiculous. No.
太荒唐了 不
You know what? I'm out of here. Kev...
你知道吗 我走 小凯
Okay, okay.
行了行了
Why don't the two of you just think of me as your attorney?
你们就把我看作你们的律师好吧
Let me mediate a little temporary truce
来斡旋一个小小的暂时停战协议
between the two of you for both your sakes.
就当是为了双方都好
I don't trust him. You know what? Screw you, bro.
我不相信他 是啊 去死吧你
You brought this on yourself.
你自找的
Okay, the thing is, it's so simple!
好 事情是 非常简单的
Mom's really into this guy Isaac, okay?
妈妈很喜欢艾萨克这个家伙 好吗
And she thinks as a family
而她想 作为一个大家庭
we'll make a good impression. Deluded, I know.
我们可以让他有个好印象 虽然我也知道那是妄想
But if she wants us to go over to the house and have dinner,
但如果她要我们过去吃晚饭
that's what we have to do. You want to know why?
我们只能去 为什么呢
She is inches away from the truth about you two and Lena.
因为她差那么一点就知道 你们和丽娜之间的真♥相♥了
It's like chum in the water for her.
对她来说 这就像水里的鱼饵
She can smell the blood and she's circling.
她能闻到血腥味 然后就揪着不放
You're working on your marriage, right?
你在为你的婚姻努力 对吗
Yeah. Great.
是的 很好
Your relationship with Lena, it's over, right?
你和丽娜的关系已经结束了 对吧
Yeah. Okay, great.
对 好 很好
Then it's all in the past.
那就都是过去的事了
Mom needn't ever know how much of a disappointment
妈妈就永远不需要知道
you both actually are.
你俩令她多么失望
Unless that's what you want.
除非你们想她知道
I'll go. Good.
我会去 好
Yeah, whatever.
好 随便吧
Perfect. Case dismissed.
很好 退庭
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Senator Robert McCallister.
有请罗伯特·麦凯勒斯特参议员
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I see there's already a line at the microphone,
看到已经有人在等麦克风了
so why don't we just begin? Hello.
我们就开始吧 你好
Private First Class John Jimpson, sir.
我是上等兵约翰·吉普森 长官
I just rotated back from Iraq a couple of months ago.
几个月之前我刚从伊♥拉♥克♥被轮换回来
Welcome home. Thank you, sir.
欢迎回家 谢谢你 长官
I've read a description of what happened that day.
我读了一些关于那天发生的事情
All due respect,
恕我冒昧
you were prepared to abandon those men on the ground. Am I right?
你当时是打算抛弃在地面上的人 对吗
I know there's been a lot of...
我知道会有很多猜测...
How's he doing?
他情况怎样
It's not off to a very good start.
开局不利
I had to make a choice... Just be patient.
我必须作一个选择 耐心一点
...between saving my men on the helicopter
是拯救直升飞机上的战友
or those men on the ground,
还是地面上的伙伴
and, at that moment,
而那一刻
the only thing that I knew for certain
我唯一能确定的
was I could save my guys in the chopper.
就是我能拯救在直升飞机上的人
Senator, what I'm wondering is
参议员 我想知道的是
why didn't you admit the truth before the logs were released?
你为什么不在消息传开之前就承认事实呢
Why did you claim credit for a rescue you didn't want to attempt?
你并不想尝试救援 为何要邀此功名
Well, first of all, I didn't take credit for it.
首先 我没有邀功
But you're absolutely right,
但你说的没错
my silence accomplished the same thing.
我沉默也是一样的效果
The truth is, I didn't know how to explain to the world
事实是 我不知道应该怎样跟外界解释
and, more importantly, the families of the men who died...
而更重要的是 是考虑到牺牲战士的家人
I'm nervous. I'm so excited.
我好紧张啊 太兴奋了
I haven't been this excited since Laura Stuno and I
上一次那么兴奋 还是和劳拉·斯图纳赢下
won the Freshman Future CEO Club Regional Mock Investment trophy.
"新生未来CEO俱乐部"的地区性模拟投资奖项之后
Well, that sounds fun.
听起来很好玩
So, what did you do to celebrate that triumph?
那你赢了之后怎么庆祝的
Oh, God! We went to the Cyclone Bar and Grill
天呐 我们去了旋风烤肉酒店
where we got horribly drunk,
喝了个烂醉
and I think I ended up dancing on...
好像最后是跳舞吧
You don't want to hear that story.
你不会想听这个故事的
I kind of do, actually. No, you don't.
我想听 真的 不 你不想
Yeah. Promise.
好吧 我保证
Because I can't go there. Okay.
我不能说 好
Well, then that means you and I can have dinner, then, huh?
那么我们能去吃个晚饭咯
You mean a working dinner?
你是说工作晚餐吗
Yeah.
嗯
Well, I mean, you gotta eat.
我是说 你也得吃东西啊
Indeed I do,
是得吃
but I'm more than capable of eating by myself.
我自己吃也可以啊
Yeah, that's so boring. Don't you think?
那样很无聊 你不觉得吗
Can I ask you something? Shoot.
你能问你个问题吗 问吧
What's the longest relationship you've ever been in?
你最长的一段恋爱关系维持了多久
Okay. I have no idea where this is going.
好 不知道问这个干吗
Six years.
六年吧
Did you ever cheat? Don't lie.
你出轨过吗 别说谎
Uh, no. No?
没有 没有
Well, I mean...
我是说
Of course, technically speaking,
当然 准确来说
it depends on how you define cheating.
这要看你怎样定义出轨了
See, is it too much to ask
两人彼此承诺
that when two people commit to each other that nobody ever strays?
从此心无旁骛 难道要求太多吗
Shouldn't we love and respect our husbands,
难道我们不应该爱并尊重我们的丈夫
wives, whatever,
妻子 或其他人
enough that we would want to spare them from that kind of hurt?
让他们不会受到这样的伤害
That'd be really nice.
是不错
Of course, our kind and considerate natures
当然 我们善良和体贴的本性
don't always win out, do they?
并不总是占上风 对吗
So,
那么
what about you?
你呢
You ever cheat? Ever?
你出轨过吗 有过吗
Me? Yeah.
我 是
Cheat? No.
出轨 没有
No, never. Never in 10 years of marriage did I ever.
不 从来没有 10年的婚姻里面从来没有过
What?
怎么了
Why are you laughing? I didn't. come on.
你为什么要笑 我没有啊 拜托
You say, "No,"
你说没有
but I think there's something you're not telling me.
但我觉得你还是有所保留
It's okay. You know why?
没关系啊 你知道为什么吗
Because I'm going to start playing hard to get.
因为我要上演欲擒故纵
So, as much as you may want to,
你想跟我吃晚饭
I'm not having dinner with you.
我还不要跟你去呢
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表