剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, God. What do you think?
哦 天 你觉得怎样
Do you think my hair's too curly? No.
头发太卷了吗 没有
Should I wear it down?
我该放下来吗
It's beautiful. It suits the dress perfectly.
很好看 刚好衬你的裙子
Okay. Turn around.
好 转身
What is it, Kitty? Are you okay?
怎么了 凯蒂 你还好吗
Just wishing Dad was here.
只是希望爸爸在这儿
Oh, I know.
哦 我知道
Oh, it's not fair.
真不公平 是吗
Oh, God!I can't believe my baby sister
哦 天 我真不敢相信 我的小妹妹
is finally getting married.
终于要结婚了
I can't believe it either. I...
我也不敢相信
You know, I never wrote my vows.
我 我根本就没写誓言
I don't know what I'm going to say.
我不知道要说什么
You'll just stand up there and be honest.
你站在那边 诚恳一点就好了
Okay? You're going to be great. I promise.
好吗 你会好好的 我保证
Flowers. Thanks.
花 谢谢
I'm going to tell them we're ready.
我去告诉他们 我们准备好了
Isn't she ready yet? It's time.
她还没准备好吗 时间到了
There she is. Okay.
哦 她来了 好的
Okay. Oh, Kitty. You look so wonderful.
哦 凯蒂 你美极了
Kitty, please. Please let me talk to you.
凯蒂 拜托 拜托 让我和你谈谈
Mom, Mom, Mom. Mom, we'll talk later.
妈 妈 我们晚点再谈
Look, you didn't let me finish what I was saying the other day.
听着 你那天没让我说完...
Okay. The music's starting. Go...
好了 音乐开始了
Let me finish the other day.
让我说完吧
Nice job. Good one.
真棒 很好
Hey, man. All right, cool.
老兄 没问题
Okay, Julia, go.
好 朱莉娅 上
And I can't let you get married...
我不能让你结婚...
Becca, you're up. You're up. Mom, we'll talk later.
贝卡 到你了 上 妈 我们晚点再谈
Becca, Becca, your cue...
贝卡 贝卡 上啊
I can't let you get married until you...
你不听完我的话 我就不能让你结婚
Mom!You can't do this right now... ...hear what I have to say.
妈 现在不是时候 听我说完
It's time... Sarah, go, you're up.
该... 莎拉 上 到你了
Go, Sarah, go.
莎拉 上
Look, Kitty, I know what I'm going to say.
听着 凯蒂 我清楚我要说的
Okay, Mom. Come on, we have to go. I'll talk fast.
好了 妈妈 得了 我们得走了 我说快点
You have been my child, my challenge,
你是我的孩子 我的挑战
my support, my best friend.
我的支柱 我最好的朋友
Mom, you're going to make me cry.
妈...你快惹我哭了
Well, maybe you should cry or laugh
也许你就得哭...或笑笑
or do whatever your heart tells you to.
听随心的指引
I know how hard you've worked to find someone to love,
我知道你历经艰苦才找到自己的爱人
who would really see you and love you back.
一个真正了解你 又深爱你的人
Kitty, you're incapable of losing yourself. You're not me.
凯蒂 你不能失去自我 你不是我
You know yourself better than I ever have.
你比我更了解自己
And I'm so proud to be your mother.
能当你的母亲 我真是骄傲
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
Okay.
好的
We're gathered here to join
我们齐聚一堂参加
Robert Alexander McCallister
罗伯特·亚历山大·麦凯勒斯特
and Katherine Ann Walker in matrimony.
和凯瑟琳·安·沃克的婚礼
Who gives this woman to be married?
谁引领这位女士结婚的
She gives herself freely, with my love and my blessing.
是由她自己 伴随着我的爱和祝福
Mom?
妈妈
Yeah? You can let go now.
怎么了 你可以放手了
Oh, yeah. Sorry. Sorry.
哦 对 抱歉
Where's Stan? I don't know.
斯坦人呢 我不知道
Robert and Kitty initially chose to recite traditional vows.
罗伯特和凯蒂最初选择用传统的婚礼誓词
But anyone that knows this couple knows they are not traditional.
但是了解这一对的人都知道 他们可不传统
So I wasn't surprised when they opted to write their own.
所以我毫不奇怪他们选择写自己的誓词
Kitty.
凯蒂
No.
不
Do you think that maybe you could go first?
你能先说吗
Of course.
当然
Kitty, I ask you to marry me.
凯蒂 我请你嫁给我
To say "I love you" seems inadequate
要说"我爱你"远远不够
because I cannot imagine my life without you.
因为我已难以想象没有你的生活
Because when I'm cynical, you give me hope.
当我愤世嫉俗 是你给予我希望
And times where I felt I was losing my way,
当我迷茫失去方向
you've been my guidepost.
你是我的导航
I love you more with each passing day.
我爱你之心 日益增加
And so I give you my hand, my heart,
所以我愿执子之手 交与我心
and my love.
倾之我爱
That's beautiful.
太感人了
Kitty, your turn.
凯蒂 到你了
Robert, I need to talk to you.
罗伯特 我得和你谈谈
What?
什么
Alone.
私下谈
Right now? Right now.
现在吗 现在
I need to talk to you alone.
我得单独和你谈谈
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 很抱歉
We'll be right back.
我们马上回来
I don't know.
我也不知道啦
Here. Thank you.
给你 多谢
Kitty. What is going on?
凯蒂 出什么事了
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Robert.
很抱歉 罗伯特
But I just... I just couldn't go through with it.
对不起 但我就是不能过自己这关
I couldn't vow to love you
我不能口中誓言说爱你
and honor you and all that stuff without...
要忠诚于你 却...
Without telling you the truth.
瞒着你事情的真♥相♥
Kitty, what are you talking about?
凯蒂 你在说什么呢
I blackmailed someone.
我勒索了某人
First the brother dumps Jason and now this.
先是她弟弟甩了杰森 现在又发生这事
We don't deserve this. What did we ever do to this family?
凭什么这么对我们 咱哪点对不起那家人了
We need drinks out there immediately.
我们那里要些酒 快
Well, we weren't prepared to serve at the wedding itself.
事先没安排婚礼的时候也准备酒的
Well, improvise.
那就临时准备下
Maybe she finally came to her senses.
也许她最终恢复理智了
Kevin.
凯文
You know Kitty. Maybe she...
你们了解凯蒂的 或许她...
Got nothing.
想不出了
If this has anything to do with what I said to her yesterday...
要是这事儿 是因我昨天说的那番话
Why didn't I just keep my big mouth closed?
我怎么就管不住我的大嘴巴呢
Oh, come on, Mother.
行了 妈
She doesn't pay attention to anything we say anyway.
我们说的话她根本没听进去
But if I have anything to do with this...
但要是有那么一丁点儿关系...
Look, whatever is happening between Kitty and Robert,
听着 不管他们之间发生了什么
we just have to let them figure it out.
我们都得让他们自己去解决
Let's get another. Waiter!
咱们再要点酒 侍者
I don't understand the issue.
我没明白你说的
You were doing your job.
你只是在做你的本职工作啊
Kevin and I should've told you what we did,
我和凯文应该告诉你的 但我...
but I guess I just wanted to protect you.
我想我只是希望保护你
But I just couldn't marry you with this big secret. It just...
但我不能怀揣这个秘密嫁给你 只是...
Kitty, I know that there are no guarantees in this world.
凯蒂 我知道这世界凡事都没个准
We could wake up tomorrow and it could all go to hell.
我们可能明天醒来 然后就撒手人寰了
But whatever happens, good or bad, I want you with me.
但不管发生什么 或好或坏 我只希望有你相伴
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
嗯
Come on. Let's go do this.
来吧 我们结婚去
Robert, I don't even know where to start,
罗伯特 我不知从何说起
because you are so many things to me.
因为你对我来说 意味着太多
You're this... This brilliant, poised, diplomat.
你是充满才气 却又坦然自若的政♥治♥家...
And then you're this...
亦是...
This really crazy romantic that just takes my breath away.
让我神魂颠倒的超级浪漫主义者
And when you're tired and when you're stressed,
而当你疲惫不堪时 当你备受压力时
you get really grumpy.
你真的脾气很糟糕
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表