剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
because she's agonizing over dating the guy
埋怨她的交往对象
whose deal obliterated the family business.
把家族企业给拖垮了
But, thank you, the Pièce de résistance?
还有 谢谢 最精彩的一出
Saul, who signed off on the deal that got the business obliterated,
亲手批下这笔交易的索尔舅舅
after being arrested for a DUI for plowing his car into a tree,
居然喝醉了开车撞到树上 并因此被拘
because apparently he's lost the will to live,
因为他显然是不想活了
finally came out to me.
他最终还对我出柜了
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
我的天 他还好吧
He will be. I think. But, you know, it's like,
他会好起来的 但是 你知道...
all these crazy people in my family are in this insane free-fall
家里这帮疯人突然全都失控了 缠上各种麻烦
and completely incapable of being happy.
而且都丧失了幸福的能力
And then I look at Saul,
然后我看着索尔
who has missed his life entirely.
他错失了一生的美好光阴
And I realize how lucky I am
顿时才明白我有多么幸运
because I get to come home to someone who is kind and caring,
因为当我回到家里都有你在 关心我 爱着我
and who changes the light bulbs, and...
而且还把灯泡换好 还有...
Marry me.
跟我结婚吧
What?
什么
I mean it. I don't want to wait. I don't want...
我是认真的 我不想再等了 我不想...
I want to make this official.
我想和你正式确认关系
Because I changed the light bulbs? No. No.
就因为我把灯泡换好了吗 不是
Well, yeah, kind of. Because,
当然不是了 好吧 算是了 因为...
Scotty, that's who you are.
斯科特 这就是你
I am completely, completely in love with you.
我疯狂地为你着迷
I even love the things about you that I hate.
甚至爱你身上那些的缺点
Because you make me feel like
你让我觉得
I don't have to be anyone other than who I am.
真实地活着是如此幸福的一件事
And to me, that feels like family.
给我的感觉 就好像家人一样
And that's what I want us to be.
而这正是我一直追求的
I want us to be a family because that never ends.
我希望和你结婚 因为这样才能永恒
I'm doing this all wrong.
哎呀 形式完全搞错了
Scotty, I am asking you, will you please marry me?
斯科特 你愿意跟我结婚吗
Yes.
我愿意
Yes, Kevin. I'll marry you.
我愿意 凯文 我愿意跟你结婚
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表