剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Well, you know, you have to give her time.
那是 你要给她时间
The two of you have been through a lot.
你们俩经历了很多
And just out of curiosity,
我只是好奇
what was the time that the two of you were completely happy?
你们俩开开心心 是什么时候的事了
Our honeymoon.
蜜月
But I can't just pick up and go to Hawaii.
但我不可能收拾行囊去夏威夷
Well, then you bring Hawaii to her.
那就把"夏威夷"带到她身边
Oh, come on. Come on, Lizzie. Give me a smile?
哦 来吧 来吧 丽莎 笑一个啊
Elizabeth. Honey? Hey, babe?
伊丽莎白 亲爱的
Oh. Hey, Ben, Beth. What a... What a nice surprise.
哦 嘿 本 贝丝 真是...真是个惊喜啊
Well, you keep working on that poker face, son.
你还是那么面无表情啊 孩子
No, I just... I didn't know you were coming.
不 只是...没想到你么会来
Well, I just couldn't spend another second away from my girls.
我是不想再离开我的两个宝贝女孩了
I swear, I could eat this child up. Yeah.
我保证宠死这个小宝贝 是啊
What are you doing home? Hey. I took the afternoon off. I...
你回家干嘛 我... 下午请假了 我...
Oh, look, Jules. He brought you an orchid.
看啊 朱尔斯 他给你买♥♥了兰花
Yeah, I was thinking about that week in Maui
是啊 我想起当初在茂伊岛[夏威夷第二大岛]
and how you wore an orchid in your hair every day and I...
你整天戴着朵兰花的样子...
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不用
And what'd you do? A man only brings home flowers to apologize.
干什么坏事了 男人只有赔罪才会送花
Oh! Stop it, Ben. Don't mind him, Tommy.
别说了本 别理他 汤米
He's just cranky from the drive.
他这人性格就这样乖戾
It's beautiful. I love it. Thank you. Yeah. Thanks.
真漂亮 我喜欢 谢谢 多谢
So, your parents just showed up?
你父母就这么...来了
We don't always know when your family's stopping by.
你家人来访也从不提前打招呼
Yeah, but at the end of the night my family goes home.
是啊 但我家人晚上就都回家了
So how long are your folks staying for?
他们要待多久
As long as they want.
他们想待多久就多久
I brought you a ginger ale. Thanks.
我给你倒了杯姜汁淡啤 谢谢
Here. Mom, I'm okay. I'm fine.
给 妈 我很好 没事
Oh yeah, you're fine. You're terrific. We should all be so lucky.
哦 没错 你很好 身体很棒 我们都该感到庆幸
All right, tell me. What's the fastest way out of this conversation?
好了 说吧 怎样快点结束这对话
By having it.
吃药
Okay, I'm not fine. No, you're not fine.
好吧 我还不够好 是 你还没好
I think we...
我想我们...
You should explore the possibility of taking the pain medication.
你应该试着接受药物治疗疼痛
You realize you're talking to your son, Justin? The youngest one?
你知道你是在跟你儿子贾斯汀说话吗
The one with the drug problem?
有毒瘾的小儿子
I've talked to all of your doctors and your physical therapist.
我跟你的医生和理疗师都谈过了
I even called Dr. Bennedict.
甚至还给本尼迪克医生打了电♥话♥
My pediatrician?
儿科医生?
Mom, you know, I'm not 12 years old, okay?
妈 要知道 我不是12岁的小孩子了 好吗
This isn't strep throat.
这又不是什么病毒性咽炎
He's one of the most respected doctors in this town.
他是这镇上最受敬重的医生
They all agree that if we keep the dosage low, if we monitor...
他们都赞成 只要注意用量 只要我们监督好...
Mom, I don't care what they think!
妈 我不管他们怎么想
Okay, did you call the rehab where I sobered up?
那你给我的戒毒中心打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call my sponsor?
给我的担♥保♥人打了吗
When you got sober, I was there every day.
你戒毒时 我天天守着你
And I worried about you every minute that I wasn't.
不在你身边时也时刻担心着你
Do you think I want to be standing here advocating
你以为我想在这鼓励你
you using drugs again for any reason?
再次用药吗
Then why are you doing it, Mom?
那你又为什么这么做 妈
Because I'm old enough to know
因为我有足够的经验来告诉你
that when life does something this horrible to you,
当生命无情的对待你时
there are no rules as to how to get over it.
没有任何方法可以逃避
You just have to do whatever you can, anything you can to make it better.
你只需做自己想做的 能做的 改善糟糕的局面
Mom, I can't. Okay?
妈 我做不到 明白
"Anything" is not an option for me.
你说"能做的" 根本不适合我
Can we at least discuss this?
我们至少谈谈吧
Would you please stop walking so fast?
别走这么快可以吗
I got a plane to catch. Honey, it's your plane.
我要赶飞机 宝贝 飞机是你自己的
They're not going to be leaving without you.
你不上不会开走的
I am not going to beg my ex-wife
我是不会去求前妻
not to discuss an affair that I never had.
闭口不谈那段本不存在的奸♥情♥的
Okay, fine. Fine. Don't beg.
好 那好 别求她
Just draw that line in the sand.
就...就跟她划清界限
Do you have any idea how much the electorate
你知道当前选民
loathes politicians right now?
多么痛恨政客吗
It has been crooks, liars and hypocrites
政客就像是骗子 谎话家 伪君子
since the Salem witch trials.
自塞勒姆巫师审判事件就如此
I'm not getting down in the muck
我可不想在坚守美国政♥治♥
while insisting that faith and honor be restored to American politics.
信用和荣誉的同时趟这滩浑水
You're not going to survive a sex scandal.
性丑闻对你是致命的
The voters don't even know you yet.
选民还都不了解你呢
There's not going to be any insisting on anything
没什么坚持不坚持的
because you're going to end up a joke on late-night.
因为你就要沦为夜间节目的笑柄了
And is this the opinion of a politico or a girl who's pissed,
你这是政♥治♥角度的观点呢
'cause her guy's getting slandered?
还是气愤于男友被中伤的女孩的观点
If you want to bring faith back to politics, Robert,
你要是想为政♥治♥挽回信用
you're going to have to fight for your name.
就要先为自己正名
If an uncomfortable conversation with your ex is too much to ask,
如果让你跟前妻谈谈都算苛刻的话
well, then, yeah. The politico in me and the girl has to wonder
那 没错 作为政客和女孩的我都要问了
how much faith you have in yourself.
你对自己又有多少信心
I hate this. Yeah. Yeah, me too.
我讨厌这么做 知道 我也是
Talk to her.
跟她谈
Kevin, your 4 :00 with Mr. Balanchine is here.
凯文 你4点约见的巴兰钦先生来了
Send him waltzing on in, Lisa.
让他别客气 进来吧 丽萨
Wow. Scotty.
哇 斯科特
Why... Why the subterfuge? I'm sorry.
干嘛还耍这花招 对不起
I didn't think you'd take the meeting given how
我是怕你拒绝见面 因为...
weird things were last time we met.
上次搞的是那么尴尬
You know, I'm... Look. I'm sorry.
要知道 我...我很抱歉
I should never have
我不该...
slept with you that night. It was... It was really wrong.
那晚不该跟你睡...真是大错特错
Well, it's not like you drugged me.
又不是你给我下药
You look good. Thank you.
你看起来不错 谢谢 我...
I'm okay. It's nice to see you. So, is everything okay?
我挺好 很高兴见到你 一切都还好吧
No. Kevin.
不 凯文
I need a lawyer.
我需要个律师
Preferably one who might be flexible about payment.
最好是价钱上好说话的
Okay. What happened?
好吧 出什么事了
Did you get nabbed shoplifting mascara and a thong?
偷睫毛膏和皮带时被逮住了吗
I got a DUI. I had a glass of pinot gris,
我被控酒后驾车 不过喝了一杯灰品乐[白葡萄酒]
but it's impossible I was drunk.
没理由醉啊
Did they do a Breathalyzer? What was your blood alcohol?
他们做了呼吸试验 血液含酒精多少
0.08. Barely anything.
0.08 基本没有
Right over the legal limit. Kev, this cop was weird.
刚过法定上限 凯文 这警♥察♥莫名其妙
He took one look at me, and he was totally homophobic.
他看了我一眼 肯定是个反同性恋的
I was wearing pink shorts and an old Queen T-shirt,
我那天穿着粉色短裤 还有旧一点的同志T恤
and he smirked and put on gloves when he took my license,
他得意一笑 戴上手套就拿走了我的驾照
and then, and then he made this face like I had some disease.
然后他的表情 就好像我有什么病一样
Did he? Do you have the notice to appear?
真的 有罚单可以作证吗
He stopped you for a broken tail light?
他以尾灯坏了为由拦住你
I wasn't even driving wonky.
我开得很稳
If I lose my license, I'll get fired.
没了驾照 我的饭碗就不保了
I need to be able to drive the catering van. This is such bad timing.
我要开餐车的 真不是时候
I've been trying to be a grown-up.
我正学着成熟起来
Yeah, its hard work, isn't it?
不容易 对吧
Look, Scotty, I may be able to get an iffy ticket thrown out.
听着 斯科特 我应该可以帮你搞定这罚单
But next time will you please take a cab?
但以后 还是打车吧
You know, the thought of you in jail is pretty terrible.
要知道 想象你进监狱就够要命了
But someone hurt? That's worse.
要是有人受伤 就更糟了
Does this mean you'll help? Of course.
也就是说你会帮我 当然
That is not what he looked like, Dad. Oh, come on.
他可不是那样的人 爸爸 哦 得了
I've got eyes in my head, little girl. That prom date?
我亲眼看见的 小女生 那次舞会...
Sasquatch in a powder-blue tux.
穿浅灰蓝色燕尾服的大脚野人
It was the same color as that Karmann Ghia
跟那辆大众敞篷车颜色一样
that Tony Campbell used to drive.
就是托尼·坎贝尔以前开的那辆
It was a Beetle. Yeah.
是甲壳虫吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表