剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You know, we're making compromises for a greater purpose.
都在为更远大的目标 做出妥协
Is that what I'm doing?
我在这么做吗
Because, boy, I don't know.
说真的 我真不知道
It all just seems like a game.
这一切 就像是一场赌博
Attack this guy, stay away from that issue.
今天攻击这个对手 明天处理那个问题
And in the end, what do you really accomplish?
到头来 究竟做成了什么事
Robbie, you didn't get into politics for money or power.
你投身政♥治♥ 并不是为了钱 为了权
A lot easier ways to get that, right?
要想有钱有势 门路可多着呢 对吧
I think we were both called to serve.
我想 我们都是在履行服务
Thank you.
谢了
Well, listen. It could all be over in 24 hours.
你看 再过24小时 一切说不定都过去了
You want a drink Hell, yes.
要喝一杯吗 当然当然
Oh, good, you're up.
好啊 你终于起来了
Yeah. I have been looking through these beautiful photography books.
对 我一直在看这些漂亮的照片
Where did they come from? David.
都是哪儿来的 大卫拍的
Beautiful, aren't they?
很漂亮 对吧
Mom, he lent me so many things.
妈 他借了好多东西给我
He gave me a tripod and filters and a light meter.
借了我三角架 滤光器 还有曝光表
I mean, he's great.
我说 他人很好
I don't know how I feel about you seeing David,
你去见了大卫 我心里还挺复杂的
but I am thrilled you're so excited.
可你那么兴奋 我也高兴
You know, I might actually be half good.
说不定 我还真有几招呢
No! No! No, no. I look terrible.
别拍 别拍 我这样子太糟了
Mom. No, you don't. You look like you, which is beautiful.
不 妈妈 才没有呢 那就是本色的你 漂亮的很
Could you just like fix some of the lights or something?
你能不能 弄弄灯光什么的
He hasn't taught me that yet.
他还没教我呢
But he did show me some old pictures of you.
不过倒给我看了一些 你过去的照片
Oh, no. That must have been embarrassing.
不会吧 好丢脸的
No, no. Not at all.
没有没有 才不会呢
If the way he photographed you means anything,
如果他那样给你拍照意味着什么
he was seriously in love with you, Mom.
他当年绝对爱上你了 妈妈
No.
没有
So, you stopped seeing David right
那么 你和威廉一开始约会
when you started dating William
就和大卫分手了
Becca, I was seeing William,
贝卡 我是先和威廉约会
and then finally he let me know that he was never going to leave Nora,
直到他明确表示 永远不会离开诺拉
so I broke it off and I tried to move on.
我才和他分手 想继续自己的生活
That's when I met David.
那时才遇见大卫
We had fun, we made a few terrible movies together,
我们在一起很开心 合作了几个蹩脚的电影
but it ended in 1985.
不过1985年 就结束了
I was still in love with William.
我当时还爱着威廉
So even though he was married, that's who I wanted to be with.
尽管他不愿离婚 我还是想和他在一起
So William and David never overlapped?
这么说 威廉和大卫之间没有交集咯
No, they did not.
对 没有
That's enough!
拍够了吧
Well, thank you.
谢了
Besides your headshots,
除了你的大头照
I don't really think I have any pictures of you.
我觉得我还真没你的照片呢
Yeah, well, I want to see all of those.
可都要给我看啊
Sophie, what are you doing?
苏菲 你在干吗呢
I was just checking to see if you still had a fever.
我就看看你还发不发烧
I'm okay. How are you feeling?
我没事啦 你感觉怎样
My throat still hurts.
嗓子还有点疼
You know, my mom gives me ice chips to chew on.
妈妈以前会给我冰片 让我嚼嚼
Want me to get you some?
要我给你弄一点吗
Oh, that's really sweet, but I'm okay.
哦 那真是太贴心了 不过我没事
You know, I'm really sorry I yelled.
你看 我很抱歉吼了你们
I guess I get cranky when I'm sick.
大概是一生病 脾气就不好
Yeah. Me, too.
对 我也是
Does Jack hate me?
杰克讨厌我吗
No. He thinks you're cool.
不啦 他觉得你酷毙了
How do you feel about getting some more sleep?
再睡一会儿好吗
That'd be good.
好呀
I can't believe that you brought my divorce papers to a gay bar.
真不敢相信 你把我的离婚协议带到同志酒吧来了
Now don't you regret not going out with me sooner?
你有没有后悔 没早点和我出去约会
Can I ask you something? Yeah.
我能问你个事吗 行啊
Do you have women in every city, or just California?
你在每个城市都有相好吗 还是只在加州才有
Well, not every city. No.
也不是每个城市啦
You never got married
从来没结婚
Came close a couple of times.
有几次 关系挺亲密了
What stopped you?
怎么不更近一步呢
I don't know. Too much to get into right now.
不知道 要处理的事情太多了吧
A piece of paper to signify my regret.
这一纸协议 说出我的悔恨呐
Well, you won't be on the market long.
你也单身不了多久的
A woman like you? I give you a year, tops.
像你这样的女人 我觉得 一年 最多了
Maybe I like being on the market.
也许我还就爱单身呢
You know what? What?
那个... 怎么
No, I can't.
我不能这么做
No. No, you cannot...
不 你不能
No, we shouldn't do it. ...
我们不该这样
play the perfect gentleman right now.
现在别扮演好好先生了
You've been coming on to me since the day that we met.
自打咱俩第一次见面 你就对我有意思了
Listen, you're drunk.
可你现在 喝醉了呢
I know, but I'm a grown-up,
我知道 可我又不是小孩子了
and I know what I'm doing despite the tequila.
就算龙舌兰下肚 也知道自己在做什么
Well, when you put it that way.
好吧 既然你那么说了
Oh, God.
天呐
Let's get out of here. Yeah.
我们走吧 好
Oh, boy. Not even going to say goodbye, are you?
我的天 都不准备告别一下吗
Was I that bad?
我有那么差劲嘛
No. No, you were
不是 你真的
far from bad.
挺厉害
I think.
我觉得哦
So why are you sneaking out?
那你偷偷逃走干吗
I'm not sneaking. Just...
我哪有偷偷逃走 我只是...
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
怎么 干吗那么看着我
Just seeing you do the walk of shame.
就是看你羞怯潜逃
You. I'm seeing a whole new side to you lately.
这阵子 真是看到了你崭新的一面
No. No. There's no shame. I am...
哪里哪里 才没什么羞怯 我...
I'm going to strut out of here, and I'm going to get in my car,
我可要大步走出去 走进车里
and I'm going to drive home with pride.
骄傲地开车回家
Yeah, well, along with your pride,
除了你的骄傲
you might want to take this.
这个也最好带上
I knew I should've worn the sexy one.
早知道就穿性感的那件了
I wish you would've called first. I would've cleaned up.
还以为你会先打电♥话♥来 我好收拾收拾
Oh, your place looks fine.
这地方看起来不错
No, I meant me.
不 我是说我
You look fine, too.
你也不错嘛
I wanted to thank you for helping Rebecca.
我是来谢谢你的 帮了瑞贝卡那么多
Here. Sit down. Thanks.
坐下吧 谢谢
And you don't have to thank me.
没必要谢我
Rebecca's a great girl. A young woman. Whatever.
瑞贝卡是个好女孩 年轻姑娘 你懂我意思
And she's not a bad photographer, you know? She's got potential.
她水平真不差呢 知道吗 潜力无穷
I know. She showed me.
我知道 她给我看了
She's actually thinking about enrolling in some college courses.
她还真有打算 去大学里上上课
Oh, that's great.
那太好了
Yeah. Did she tell you I showed her these?
她告诉你 我给她看了这些吗
Oh, I can't believe you kept those.
真不敢相信 你还留着这些
Oh, look at us.
哦 瞧我们
Yeah, we were so cute.
那时候我们真的 好可爱
Wow. And these.
天呐 还有这些
Oh. Oh, no. Yeah.
不会吧 会的哦
Those are the last pictures I ever took of you.
我给你拍的最后几张照片
Okay, you're going to have to leave now,
好了 你差不多该走了
or I'm pretty sure I'm going to kiss you.
不然 我真忍♥不住要吻你了
Okay.
好的
Okay, you're going to leave? Or okay, I should kiss you?
"好的"是说你要走了 还是同意我吻你
I don't know.
我也说不清
You're going to leave now, aren't you?
你是要走 对吧
Jack, you can't put two cards down.
杰克 不能一次出两张
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表