剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Thank you for your time and say hi to Larry.
谢谢你宝贵的时间 另外 跟拉里问好
You think you're his partner? Nobody's his partner.
你觉得你是他的拍档 他没有拍档
He does it all alone.
他一直都是一个人走过来
I'll let myself out.
不必送了
Tommy. What are you doing here?
汤米 你来这做什么
I had to grab some stuff
我要 我要拿点东西
to bring back to the vineyard and...
拿回去葡萄园 然后...
I had to get out of that house. Why?
我没办法待在家里 为什么
Did something else happen?
发生什么事了吗
Julia wants to take the baby and go home with her parents to Arizona.
朱莉娅要带宝宝跟她父母回亚利桑那州
Oh, come on, Tommy. That can't be Julia.
拜托 汤米 肯定不是朱莉娅的主意
It's got to be her son-of-a-bitch father.
一定都怪她那该死的父亲
No. It's her.
不 是她
Apparently she blames me for William's death.
明显 她觉得威廉的死是我的错
What? She came right out and said it.
什么 她很直接地就...脱口而出
But we both made that decision. We both did.
但我们是一起做的决定啊 我们都做了决定
And now, Saul,
而现在 索尔
she's furious at me for some revised version of the truth.
她有点歪曲事实 对我心怀怨恨
She's grieving, Tommy.
她正悲伤呢 汤米
Fine, but do you know how I deal with my grief?
也罢 你知道我怎样面对我的悲伤吗
I focus on Julia and Elizabeth.
我满心倾注在朱莉娅和伊丽莎白身上
All day I think about coming home to them.
每天我都想着回家看她们
Yeah, but that's how you're getting through this, Tommy.
对 这是你的办法 汤米
She can't do it your way. So what do you want me to do?
她做不到跟你一样啊 那你要我怎样
Just sit back and... And watch her go?
坐在那里看着她走吗
No.
不
Maybe you have to find it in you to let her grieve her way.
也许你需要放开 让她用自己的方式了结悲伤
I don't know if I can.
我不知道能不能做到
I don't know.
我不知道
I know that we can get equal time on Larry,
拉里的节目 我们可以有相等的答辩时间
but we may have to do one of the morning shows
可能还要做一个晨间节目
depending on whatever it is she actually says.
就得看她说什么了
Why are you not worried? I am worried.
你怎么都不担心啊 我 我担心啊
I've got two minutes until the end of my auction
我的拍价就剩两分钟了
and I'm afraid GOP Girl's gonna
我怕那些共和党女孩会
snipe my Ronald Reagan bobble head.
冷不防就抢了我的里根摇头公仔
Kitty, this is serious.
凯蒂 这事很严肃
I know. It's a limited edition.
我知道 这是限♥量♥版
Yeah, Travis.
你好 崔维斯
Really?
真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Courtney canceled the interview.
科特妮取消了访问
Which you knew already.
你早就知道了 对吗
What did you do?
你做了什么
Nothing. My job. I'm busy.
没有 只是尽了职而已 我正忙呢
Kitty! Robert. Okay, I...
凯蒂 罗伯特 好 我...
I bluffed.
我唬住她了
I told her I had the nanny. That's all.
我说保姆那边我已经搞定 仅此而已
Okay.
好
I know you hate this question, but I'm going to ask it.
我知道你讨厌这个问题 不过我还是要问
Did you do it as my Communications Director
你这样做 是因为你是我的公♥关♥顾问
and because it's good for the campaign?
是为了竞选吗
Nope. I did it because I trust you.
不 这么做是因为我相信你
And you better win this election.
你最好把竞选赢下来
That is the plan, Miss Walker.
我本来就打算这么做 沃克小姐
And that bobble head's for me, right?
那个摇头公仔是买♥♥给我的吧
She's better with us. This is the right thing to do.
她跟我们一起更好过些 这样做是对的
Just to be very clear, Ben.
我想跟你先说清楚 本
You might think this is the right thing to do,
你也许会觉得 这样做是对的
but it's a bad idea.
但这不是个好主意
So, call me as soon as you get there.
那么 一到那里就打给我
Of course.
当然
Come home soon?
快点回家啊
You are the love of my life.
你是我一生挚爱
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吗
Come here.
过来
Hey. I miss you already.
嘿 我已经想你了
I called your sponsor and asked him to come over tomorrow.
我联♥系♥了你的担♥保♥人 叫他明天过来
I'll keep track of your dosage.
我会注意剂量的
I'll be with you. It'll be okay, Justin. I swear.
我会在你身边 会好起来的 贾斯汀 我发誓
Honey? No, it's Lena.
亲爱的 不 我是丽娜
You know. Things have been nuts here today.
你知道吗 今天忙坏了
I just realized I hadn't checked in with you.
我都忘了给你备忘了
Oh. Right.
哦 对啊
So your appointment with the web guy is on Friday.
你星期五约了网站的人
And boy, does he need some fashion tips. And speaking of,
老天 他也太跟不上潮流了 噢 说起这个
I snaked a sweet corporate rate from the cleaners up the street,
我向洗衣店争取到了便宜的公♥司♥价
so feel free to spill cabernet all over your best shirts.
以后就尽管在最好的衬衫上洒红酒吧
Hey, Lena? Yeah?
嘿 丽娜... 嗯
Just... Thanks.
谢谢你
Are you okay? You sound kind of funny.
你还好吗 你声音听起来很奇怪
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired.
嗯 我没事 我只是有点累了
Well, I'll be here for at least a couple more hours,
我至少还要在这里几个小时
so give me a call if you can't sleep.
如果睡不着就打给我
I'll read you some soil reports.
我给你读几个... 土壤分♥析♥报告
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
How long till the drugs take effect?
药要多久才起效
He had 160 milligrams about a half an hour ago.
他半小时前吃了160毫克
A pain level of seven would be at a two by now.
7级痛楚的话 现在应该变成2级了
God, I hate knowing so much about this stuff.
天哪 我真讨厌知道这些东西
Well, thank God that you do.
应该感谢上天你懂得这个
Hey, guys. Sundaes! I'm in.
嘿 各位 圣代耶 我来了
Tommy! Hi! What a great surprise. Where are Julia and Lizzie?
汤米 好惊喜啊 朱莉娅和丽莎呢
Julia took the baby to go see her folks.
朱莉娅带着宝宝...去看她家人了
Her brother never met her,
她弟弟还没有见过宝宝
so I figured I'd come hang out with Justin.
所以 我就来陪陪贾斯汀
I'm so glad you did. I'm going to give this to Rebecca.
你来了我真开心 我要拿这个给瑞贝卡
So how is he?
他现在怎么样了
We're making hot fudge sundaes down there.
我们在下面做热乳脂圣代
You want to raise your cholesterol?
你要不要升高一下胆固醇
Thank you.
噢 谢谢
Did you give Justin the pills? Yes.
你给贾斯汀吃药了吗 嗯
Oh, God. I don't ever remember being this tired.
噢 天哪 我从来没有这么累过
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你帮忙
It's a little humbling to realize
要承认自己不是
you're not the one in the best position to help your own son.
帮助儿子最适合的人 是有点羞愧
It's okay.
没关系
It kind of makes me feel like I'm part of the family.
倒更让我觉得 自己是这个家一份子
You are a part of the family, Rebecca.
你就是这个家的一份子 瑞贝卡
Nora, I have a lot of friends who are addicts.
诺拉 我有很多吸毒的朋友
And when they head back down this road,
当他们回到这条路上的时候...
starting now, everything changes.
现在开始 一切都要变了
You have to lock things up, count his pills.
你得把药锁好 把剂量数清楚
He might not be Justin for a while.
他可能会有一阵子不再是贾斯汀了
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Why don't you use a bowl like any other human being?
你就不能像平常人那样拿碗吃吗
It's better this way. Who eats sundaes from a cup?
这样比较好拿啊 谁会用杯子吃圣代啊
Jus! Well, if it isn't Tiny Tim.
贾斯 噢 这不是"小蒂姆"吗
Please sir, may I have a turkey?
先生 我可以要只火鸡吗
God, you're mixing your Dickens. It was a goose, dumbass.
天哪 连狄更斯的作品都弄错了 是鹅啦 笨蛋
No, it wasn't. Yeah, it was.
不 才不是 对 是鹅
What the hell are you guys talking about?
你们俩在说啥呀
A Christmas Carol. No, it wasn't.
《圣诞颂歌♥》 不 不对
It was a turkey. I played Tiny Tim, remember?
是火鸡 我演过"小蒂姆"的 记得吗
So did I. So did you, Tommy.
我也演过 你也演过 汤米
No. I don't do plays, Kev. What?
没有 我不会演话剧的 凯文 什么
Fifth grade, Mrs. Blake,
五年级的时候 布莱克小姐
muumuus, orange lipstick?
穿穆穆大袍子 涂橘色唇膏
No. No. Drawing a blank.
没有 没有 想不起来
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表