剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
What are you doing
你在干嘛
No. I just... I thought you said...
不 等等 我以为你说...
I don't know what I said, but I love Julia.
我不知道说了什么 但我爱朱莉娅
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, it's...
不 这...
So how was your strategy session?
你的战略研讨会开得怎么样
Is Robert going to take California?
罗伯特能拿下加州吗
Well, he has home-state advantage.
这是他的家乡 他有本土优势
And now with his Gulf scandal behind him,
现在海湾的丑闻已经过去
his numbers are up.
他的支持率在上升
You really think he's going to win.
你对他获胜信心很足啊
Well, I never call a race before it's over.
在一切尘埃落定前 我不会妄下定论
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Tell me what you think about this.
喝完告诉我 你的感受
It's South African and surprising.
南非产的 味道很是惊喜
I don't much like surprises.
我可不怎么喜欢惊喜
Well, I think you'll like this one.
你会喜欢这个的
That's wonderful.
真不错
Have you ever been to South Africa?
你去过南非吗
No, have you?
没有 你呢
Oh, about five years ago. Before my wife, Claire, got sick.
大约五年前 那时我太太克莱尔还没生病
Took the whole family.
我们举家前往
Well, I went to West Africa to explore my ancestry,
我去了西非寻根
and we went to Mali, Dakar, Senegal and Gambia.
我们去了马里 塞内加尔 冈比亚
It was quite a trip.
难忘的旅行啊
Really?
是吗
If I were to explore my ancestry, I don't know where I'd go.
要是我去寻根 我都不知道该去哪儿
I don't know where I come from.
我不知道自己从何而来
I'm a little of this and a little of that. I'm...
我有此特点 也有彼特点
I'm a mutt.
我是混血
Well, I'd say you're a very well put-together mutt.
那我得说 你的混血真是极致啊
So, what? You just wanted company on the plane?
怎么 你就想我陪你坐飞机吗
Trust me. Your being here is crucial to us getting this deal.
相信我 你在场 对我们这笔交易至关重要
How? All I did was nod.
怎么个重要 我就只点头
I would've liked the chance to present.
我也希望有陈述的机会呢
Well, you didn't see Mr. Lao talking, did you?
你也没看到劳先生开口 是不是
It makes you seem more powerful if you let your minions speak for you.
如果你让小喽罗替你说话 会显得你更具权威
I don't even know what you said.
我都不知道你说了什么
If I hear anything about 100 stores, I swear...
如果我听到什么100家店的话 我发誓
Sarah, trust me.
莎拉 相信我
Miss Walker.
沃克小姐
We are very impressed with your proposal. Thank you.
您的提案令我们影响深刻 谢谢
We would like Ojai California produce
我们希望加州欧康的食品
on the shelves as soon as possible.
尽快放上我们的货架
In how many stores?
那会进入多少家门店呢
Mr. Finch makes a very strong case.
芬奇先生的陈述很有说服力
We would like to start with our 10 flagship stores.
我们想先开始投入十家旗舰店
Thank you, Mr. Lao. That is very good news.
谢谢您 劳先生 真是大好消息
Please forgive me, but I have a early flight tomorrow.
恕我失陪 我明天要赶早班飞机
Of course. I look forward to doing business,
好的 很期待和你开展业务
and I wish you and your family every success in the coming year.
也祝您和家人来年万事如意
Thank you very much.
多谢
My family?
我家人
Well, I may have accidentally let slip
我可能不小心说漏嘴了
that your brother-in-law is about to become president.
你的妹夫可能会成为总统
You didn't. Tell me off later over a drink, okay?
不是吧 晚点喝酒时再训我吧
So, Jason, where exactly were you in Malaysia?
话说 杰森 你具体是在马来西亚哪里
Were you... Were you in the middle of the jungle?
是在丛林深处吗
Well, I was just outside of Koto Kinabalu.
就是在哥打京拿巴鲁城外
Koto... Kinabalu.
哥打... 京拿巴鲁
Yeah, it was... It was very jungley.
没错 那边的确丛林繁茂
It must've been hard being so far away from your home?
离家那么远 一定很不好受吧
It was isolating, yeah.
是挺与世隔绝的 没错
I thought you were so engrossed in your work,
我还以为你太用心工作了
you wouldn't have time for thoughts like that.
都无暇考虑那些了吧
I was hoping it would be that way,
我倒希望正如你说的
but, you know, truth is I just wanted to come home.
但其实 我很想回家
Oh, I felt like that every single time I went to summer camp.
每次去夏令营 我都有那种感觉
I think I called home twice a day.
我觉着我一天要往家打两个电♥话♥
Calling home wasn't really an option for me.
在那边 打电♥话♥可不行
Why not? No cell phone coverage?
为什么 没手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗
I was having a crisis of faith, actually.
其实 我正经历一场信仰危机
Really? I didn't know that.
是吗 这我倒不知道
Oh, but then you didn't tell me.
哦 是因为你没告诉我
Oh, I'm sorry. I was spending my time talking to God.
抱歉 我那时在和上帝交谈
At least you were talking to someone.
起码你有和别人说话
And you don't need a cell phone to talk to God, right?
跟上帝说话不需要手♥机♥ 是不
I'm going to go to the kitchen.
我要去厨房♥了
Can I get anybody anything?
需要什么吗
Why don't you just drop the hostess act?
你别跟女主人似的好不好
Okay.
好吧
You guys have things to resolve, it's obvious.
显然 你俩有事要解决
So why bring home crustaceans?
为啥带蟹回来呀
Well, I'd love to know what you think we have to resolve.
我倒想知道 你觉得我们要解决什么
I have nothing to resolve.
我没什么好解决的
He keeps saying that.
他一直那么说
No, no. It's quite simple. Honestly.
不 不 其实挺简单 说真说
We were together, he went to Malaysia,
我们在一起了 他跑去马来西亚
I never heard from him again.
此后就杳无音讯了
End of story. Oh, really?
就这样 是吗
Okay, what about the part where you promise to wait for me
好 那你答应会等我
and then broke up with me on the phone?
却又在电♥话♥里跟我分手 又怎么说
I'm surprised you picked up the phone.
我很惊讶 你居然接了电♥话♥
You want to know why I didn't call? Why?
你想知道 我为什么没打电♥话♥ 为什么
I thought it would make it worse. Worse?
我怕那会让事情更糟 更糟
I missed you too much, okay?
我太想你了 知道吗
I thought if I could just focus on where I was
我以为我把注意力集中在身边的事上
and what I was trying to do... You know what that is?
以及我所努力尝试的事... 你知道这算什么吗
That's the worst excuse I've ever heard.
这是我听过最烂的借口了
You made me feel like we were through. Over.
你让我觉得我们完了 结束了
Like I was some materialistic guy you had no time for.
好像我是你无暇顾及的大俗人
And you guys have nothing to resolve, right?
还说你们没问题要解决哦
Stay out of this for one minute. No.
你先别掺乎进来 不
Why don't you just ask him why he came home?
你干嘛不问他 为什么回家来了
I'm sure you want to know.
你肯定很想知道
Oh, it wasn't for him, if that's what you're thinking.
不是我为了他 你别误会
He dumped me, that's when I found my spiritual strength. Finally.
他甩了我那时 我才找到了精神力量 终于啊
So God won after all.
还是上帝赢了
Yes, Kevin. In a contest between you and God, God won.
是的 凯文 你和上帝的竞赛中 上帝赢了
Great. So everything worked out for the best?
那好 事情都圆♥满♥解决了
Yeah. Perfect.
是的 很好
Well, I'm really glad we had that talk.
很高兴我们说清楚了
What is this stuff?
这是什么
You said you had some questions about him,
你说对他有疑问
so I thought I'd answer them.
那我就回答你
That's his yearbook picture,
这是他在年鉴里的照片...
pictures from prom, letters from high school, everything.
舞会照片 高中时的信 所有东西
What about you and Lena? When did you sleep with her?
那你跟丽娜的呢 你什么时候跟她上♥床♥的
I told you.
我跟你说了
It was a couple weeks after you left,
是你走后几周
and you accused me of being responsible for William's death.
你那时怪我该为威廉的死负责
Do you remember that?
还记得吗
So while you were off dealing with your emotions,
所以你离开去整理情绪
how did you just hook up with your ex-boyfriend
你又怎么和你前男友搞上了
I was dealing with my emotions!
我是整理情绪去了
I was also bored and lonely and I ran into someone I knew
我又无聊又孤独 我遇到了个熟人
and we had a couple drinks and I got hammered.
喝了几杯 然后我就醉糊涂了
What about you and Lena? Were you drunk?
那你跟丽娜呢 你也喝醉了吗
Yeah. The first time.
是 第一次是
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表