剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I don't want to hurt Julia, I don't want to hurt Elizabeth,
我不想伤到朱莉娅 我不想伤害伊丽莎白
I don't want to hurt you. I...
我不想伤害 你 我...
All right, I'm not really understanding what you're asking me here.
好了 我不太明白你到底在说什么
Look, if we can keep it strictly professional...
如果我们就保持工作关系
Yeah, we can.
可以啊
We can.
当然可以
I can't say that I wish that things weren't different.
我不能说 还希望一切与原来一样
But, you know, don't worry about it.
但是 你知道 不要担心
We're fine.
我们没事
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
So, anything else ?
那么 还有别的事吗
Yeah, I need Billy Alba's number. You know, the filtration guy ?
我要比利·阿尔巴的电♥话♥ 那个负责过滤的家伙
Yeah. Will do.
好的
Ms. Whedon assumes full responsibility
威顿女士承担
for the mortgage payments and the property taxes on the house.
房♥屋的全部抵押贷款和税款
And my client's guitar collection. Appraised at $46,000.
我委托人收藏的吉他呢 估价46000美元
My client is entitled to half.
我的委托人有权分到一半份额
No, that's all right.
不 没关系的
You don't have to, Sarah. Joe, they're yours.
你不必这样... 乔 那是你的东西
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good. Finally, we ask Ms. Whedon's remaining
很好 最后 我方请求将威顿女士
inheritance of the Ojai stock
对欧康股权的继承权
be removed from the shares designated as communal assets.
从夫妻共有财产里面除去
Mr. Whedon's fine with that.
威顿先生同意
He is ?
是吗
Yeah.
嗯
Thank you, Joe.
谢谢你 乔
Okay.
好吧
Now, as far as the children are concerned,
关于孩子们
we have a temporary custody hearing scheduled for later this week.
本周 我们会安排一次"临时监护"听证
I assume shared custody is agreed to by both parties.
双方都已经同意共同监护了吧
Actually, my client would like to alter this agreement.
我的委托人要改变这个协议
He believes the children need stability and consistency of care.
他相信孩子们需要稳定和一贯的关爱
Which, unfortunately, Ms. Whedon is
而不幸的是 威顿女士
not able to provide at this time. What ?
无法满足这个时间需求 什么
The demands of your position as CEO of Ojai Foods...
鉴于你是欧康食品公♥司♥的CEO...
I'm sorry, that's ridiculous.
对不起 这太荒谬了
My client has cut back her hours since the separation.
我的委托人 从分居开始就减少工作时间
She's been completely available for her children.
她完全可以照顾她的孩子
What is this, Joe ?
这是怎么回事 乔
Not this morning.
今天早上就不是吧
Mr. Walker, your client called my client at 7 :00 a.m.
沃克先生 你的委托人在早上7点钟打给我的委托人
Because she couldn't drop her children off at school.
因为她不能送孩子们去上学
I had to reschedule because of this meeting.
是因为这个会议 我才重新安排时间的
And my client was contacted by his son's teacher
而且儿子的老师联♥系♥了我的委托人
because Ms. Whedon failed to sign
因为威顿女士
the necessary permission slip for a field trip.
没有签好户外实践的同意书
I signed it. I just forgot it.
我签了 只是忘了拿
I'm sorry. Are you seriously saying something that minor
对不起 你认为这么小的事情
could warrant a greater application for custody ?
就可以保证你能拿到监护权吗
This is simply a recent example of Ms. Whedon's inability
这显然是近期威顿女士无法
to balance parenting with her career.
平衡工作和抚养子女的例子
What exactly are you requesting in terms of custody ?
你们到底要怎样的监护权
My client is seeking primary custody. No.
我的委托人请求主要监护权 不行
Monday through Friday and every other weekend.
周一到周五 再加相隔的周末
No. It's okay.
不行 没关系
Counsel, in good faith we should have been notified
律师 基于诚信原则 你应该通知我们
you're seeking a substantial change in the custody arrangement.
你们要对监护安排做出本质改变
I feel I've been ambushed as has my client.
我与我的委托人 都深感受到欺骗
Forty-eight hours is what the judge requested.
法官要求48小时
We've given you 49.
我们已经给了你们49小时
Thank you so much for the extra hour. Meeting's over. Let's go.
感谢你们的慷慨 会议完毕 我们走
Joe, you can't be serious. Joe. Let's go. Sarah.
乔 你不是认真的吧 乔 走吧 莎拉
How about "Ainsley" ?
艾恩丝丽怎样
"Alika" ?
阿丽卡呢
Mom, stop naming my nonexistent baby.
妈妈 不要给不存在的宝宝起名字
And since when are you so adventurous with names ?
你什么时候这么大胆 敢先给宝宝起名了
You threatened to disown Sarah when she named Cooper, Cooper.
莎拉给库珀起名"库珀"时 你都威胁要跟她断绝关系了
Oh, that's different. Cooper's a last name.
噢 这不一样的 库珀是姓嘛
I just didn't think anyone wanted to have two last names.
我只是觉得 没人会想要两个姓
"Allulah."
阿露拉
Why do these things take so long ?
怎么这东西要这么久啊
Well, at least you don't have to go to the doctor
起码不用去医生那儿
and kill a rabbit to find out if you're pregnant.
再宰只兔子 才知道是否怀孕[旧时验孕方法]
Wait, who's pregnant ?
等等 谁怀孕了
Was that Justin ?
是贾斯汀吗
No. No, of course not. Justin's at physical therapy. Mom.
不 不 当然不是 贾斯汀去复健治疗了 妈妈
Well, good, Mom, because nobody can know about this.
很好 妈妈 因为绝不能让人知道这事
Of course not, honey.
当然的 亲爱的
No, there would be serious repercussions with the campaign.
这对竞选会有很大的影响 而且我们..
And we're not even...
我们甚至还不...
What is it, Kitty ? What is it ?
是什么 凯蒂 是什么
Is there a plus sign ?
是加号♥吗
No. No. No, it's negative.
不是 不是 是阴性的
Oh, well, that's okay.
噢 没关系
You weren't even trying. And like you say,
你们都没想着要孩子 而且像你说的
it's really not a good time.
时机也不好
Yeah. Yeah. No, you're right. You're right.
是的 不对 没错 没错
I got to go.
我要挂电♥话♥了
Mom, I've...
妈妈 我..
I've got a lot of work to do.
我还有很多工作要做
Okay. Well, take something for your damn stomach.
好 好好照顾你的肚子
I'm here if you need me.
需要我就随时找我
Yeah, thanks. Bye.
好 谢谢 拜
Primary custody ?
主要监护权
That's not Joe.
这可不是乔的所为
I didn't even recognize him in there.
我简直认不出他来了
That must be this lawyer.
肯定是那个律师搞鬼
No, it's not. Look, Sarah, the...
不 不是律师 莎拉 你看
She's representing her client. That's what Joe wants.
她只是代表她的委托人 是乔想要的
No, no. No, look.
不 不
We've had our disagreements.
不 不会 我们是有过不和
God knows, we're getting a divorce,
天知道 都要离婚了
but we always put the kids first.
但我们总是把孩子放在第一位
Look, if I can just talk to him one-on-one, we just...
如果让我跟他单独聊聊
No. No! No! Absolutely not.
不 不 不 绝对不行
You stay away from Joe. Okay ?
你得离乔远点 知道吗
First things first, you tell me
先说重点 你得告诉我
how many times you've asked him for help.
你让他帮过几次忙
He's their father.
他是孩子爸爸啊
While we were separating,
我们分居的时候
I thought it would be a good idea to have him around.
我觉得有他在身边总归不错
I'm being punished for that ? Yeah.
到头来 却要为此受罚 是啊
They'll use that to prove that he's been, and continues to be,
他们会以此证明 他至今 并且以后
the primary caretaker.
也会是主要监护人
How ? I support my family by working.
怎么可能 我努力工作 维系家庭
And for the record, we made that decision together,
而且很明确 这是我们共同的决定
Joe and me... When I was pregnant with Paige,
乔和我一起 当时我还怀着佩吉
I would work, he would stay home.
我去工作 他在家照看
God knows I can bring in five times what he can.
天都知道我赚得有他的5倍
It made sense.
那样很合理
I thought he was so progressive.
那时我还以为他很开明
You can fix this, right ?
你能搞定 对吗
Sarah, you need an experienced lawyer, okay ?
莎拉 你需要个有经验的律师 知道吗
And a weekend of cramming's not going to do it.
我突击一个星期婚姻法根本没用的
Joe's hired a barracuda.
乔雇了个离婚案高手
I'm a guppy compared to that woman.
和那女人比 我就是个菜鸟
You know me.
你了解我的
You know what kind of mother I am.
知道我是怎样的母亲
I need you.
我需要你
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表