剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Right, Kit ?
对吧 凯蒂
This is it. This is the one.
这件婚纱 就是它了
Oh, my God.
噢 老天
Can you believe it ? It's perfect.
难以置信 对吧 完美至极
It's perfect.
完美至极
What about Mom's dress ?
老妈的婚纱怎么办
Oh, well, no. No, I mean it would be the one
我是说 如果我还没有婚纱的话
if I didn't already have the one.
我想要这件
But... Oh, my God. Oh, right.
说得没错 但 老天啊
Just try it on. No, no. I can't. I can't.
穿穿看嘛 我不能 我不能
It would be cheating. I shouldn't even be looking at it.
穿上就是"偷腥"了 我根本就不该看它
Oh, come on. Looking's not cheating.
拜托 只是看看 算哪门子偷腥啊
Is it, Rebecca ?
对吧 瑞贝卡
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
You going to the gym ? Yeah, I have to.
你要去健身房♥吗 不得不去
Working in the kitchen demands it
尤其是在厨房♥辛苦打拼后
or you end up, you know, with...
否则就要有...
I know, with love handles. Like me.
我知道 和我一样有"游泳圈"
I think we've already established I have no problems with your body.
我俩都确信 我对你的体型没意见
Nor I, yours.
对你的也没意见
Look, about last night... You don't have to say anything.
听着 昨晚的事 你不必说什么
I know what happened, you were vulnerable.
我知道怎么回事 是我乘虚而入了
Your boyfriend's a million miles away
你男朋友远在天边
and I was a warm body after lobster dinner.
而我是你晚餐后的温暖依靠
Add champagne and voil? Mistake sex.
有香槟 那就是 错误的激♥情♥
What if it wasn't a mistake ?
如果不是错误呢
Kevin, you don't have to make me feel better
凯文 你不必为了让我好受些
by turning yesterday's nostalgic sex
把昨晚那场怀旧的激♥情♥
romp into something that it wasn't.
硬说成其他什么的
I'm not. Believe me, I'm not.
我没有 相信我 我没有
Yes, of course I miss him. You know, why wouldn't I ?
当然了 我很想他 为什么不想呢
He's not calling me, but it's like what we had,
他没给我打电♥话♥ 我们之间本就这样
he's put into this compartment
他闯入我的世界
and now he's gone back to his first love, which is God.
现在他要回去找寻最初的爱 也就是上帝
Or the church or something,
或者教会 或者其他什么的
I don't know.
我也不知道
But it's certainly not me.
但显然不是我
You don't know that. When people are far away, they...
你根本不知道 当他在千里之外...
Look, I know how I feel.
听着 我明白我的感受
So just let me feel that way. It hurts.
就让我这么想吧 虽然会很痛心
Hey. It'll be all right. I promise.
我保证 你会没事的
I'm not so sure.
我不太确定
What is this ?
这是啥啊
We go on a lovely picnic at the beach
我们开心地去海滩野餐
and then you bring me out here for what ? A gang initiation ?
接着你带我来这里干吗 加入黑社会啊
Take a closer look. All right.
靠近点看看 好吧
Oh ! It's Jones Hall.
噢 这是琼斯礼堂
We saw Dylan here.
我们在这儿遇见了迪伦[鲍勃·迪伦]
Yeah. Oh, my God.
没错 我的天哪
Yeah. The memory of that night
那晚的记忆...
has gotten me through a lot of cold winters in Toronto.
温暖了无数个 我在多伦多的冰冷寒夜
It was my first time, you know ?
是我的第一次
It was our first time.
是我们的第一次
I lied. I didn't want you to think
我撒谎了 我不想让你认为
I didn't know what I was doing.
我根本不知道自己在干吗
Oh, Stan, I was so madly in love with you.
斯坦 那时我疯狂地爱着你
Why did you leave ? You ran off to Canada.
你为何要走 一声不吭 跑去加拿大
You left everything. Your family, your friends, me.
撇下一切 家人朋友 还有我
I wasn't enough for you. What are you talking about ?
我配不上你 你说什么呢
You love the fight you can't win.
你总想挑战自己
You already had me.
但你已经有了我啊
I mean, even then I knew
尽管如此 我依然明白
I wasn't a challenge.
我不是你要的挑战
I wasn't looking for a challenge. Weren't you ?
我不是在寻找挑战 你不是吗
No.
不是的
You married a rich Republican.
你嫁了个富有的共和党人
Somebody you can always argue with.
你可以一直与之争论挑战
We're different.
我们之间两个世界
I don't like the fight.
我不喜欢挑战
I'm committed to the cause.
我很循规蹈矩
Stan, will you come see my life ? Meet my kids ?
斯坦 想了解我的世界 认识我的孩子吗
Will you come with me to my daughter's wedding ?
能伴我出席我女儿的婚礼吗
I'd be honored.
荣幸之至
Will your mother be there ?
你母亲会去吗
Yeah. Oh, boy.
会的 噢 天呐
Oh, God, I love this song still.
老天 我一直都喜欢这首歌♥
So do I.
我也喜欢
Why are you calling me at home ?
怎么打来我家
Hey, I just checked your office voice mail
我查了办公室的语♥音♥信箱
and your brunch meeting canceled.
你的早午餐会议取消了
Yeah, and listen, by the way,
听着 只想说
I'm not going to be bothering you with personal calls.
我不会私下打电♥话♥纠缠你的
I'm not that dense. So just relax.
我没那么疯狂 放轻松
I'm sorry. Thanks.
真抱歉 多谢了
Have a good weekend.
周末愉快
Who's calling so early ?
谁那么早打电♥话♥来啊
That was the office. They canceled my meeting,
办公室打来的 会议取消了
so I could make breakfast.
那我有时间做早餐了
I wouldn't have pegged you for a half-caff.
我找你来可不是喝低咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
I would've assumed an extra shot.
我以为会多喝高浓度咖啡呢
Yeah, well, I'm working on moderation. Really ?
是啊 我现在是温和养生 真的吗
That doesn't sound like the guy I met at the bar.
这不像我在酒吧里遇到的你啊
I guess Rebecca didn't tell you.
我想瑞贝卡没有告诉你
No.
没有
I'm in recovery.
我正在复健
I was taking pain medication for my leg and pretty soon after
因为腿伤 我服用止痛药 不久之后
I just started taking it just to take it.
我便开始上了瘾
And now I've been in detox for a few weeks
现在 我开始戒瘾治疗好几周了
and going to meetings, talking to my sponsor
也去集♥会♥ 还有和我的担♥保♥人谈话
and if you want to run, I completely understand.
如果你要走 我完全能理解
No, listen. I don't get scared off that easy.
不 听着 我没那么容易被吓倒
I'm a pathetic loser who dates a married guy
我是个和已婚男人约会的可怜虫
and then gets surprised and bummed when I get dumped.
当被甩时 我惊到浑身无力
Wow. That sucks.
真悲惨
Yeah, well, it was kind of doomed from the start, you know ?
是呀...从一开始就注定的吧
I want you to know that I'm a terrible choice
其实 对于想要重振旗鼓的人来说
for a rebound guy.
我是个极糟的选择
I mean, not assuming, you know, that this is anything past coffee or...
不是说 除了喝咖啡 另有所图什么的
No. Go ahead. Assume.
没事 继续说 就假定吧
I just, you know, I shouldn't get involved while I'm getting sober.
我只是觉得 在我想戒瘾时 不该谈恋爱
I still have nightmares about combat.
我依然会做有关战争的噩梦
My leg's still looks pretty gnarly from my injury,
我腿上的伤口依然还未痊愈
I don't have a job and I live with my mom.
我没有工作 并且和我妈住一起
You can stop. You're an awful choice. Yeah.
别说了 你是个可怕的选择 没错
So, how about just being, you know, my rebound caffeine buddy ?
做我重振旗鼓的咖♥啡♥因♥伙伴 如何
Well, as long as you don't mind the half-caff.
只要你不介意低咖♥啡♥因♥就好
No. Not at all.
不 一点也不介意
Slow, slow. Quick, quick. Quick, quick.
慢步 慢步... 快步 快步
You know, it's tough to replace a quarter of the staff.
要替换四分之一的职员是很困难的
But Bukarski comes highly recommended.
但强烈推荐斯托拉斯基
He worked for Phipps.
他为菲普斯干活啊
Yeah, we can't have that.
没错 不要他
Okay. Well, there's Donnelly,
那好吧 还有唐纳利
but I hear he's a bit of a screamer.
不过听说他有些大惊小怪
Why are you stepping on my feet ?
你干吗蹬我的脚啊
Travis's voice keeps boring into the part of my brain
崔维斯的声音一直在干扰我思考
that is trying to keep count.
我没法集中注意力了
I wasn't aware you had that part.
我不知道你还会思考呢
Oh, would you shut up, Travis ?
你能闭嘴吗 崔维斯
Kitty, have you been practicing like I told you ?
凯蒂 你有按我教你的在练习吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表