剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Now stop it. You can't fix everything.
所以别这样 你没法搞定所有事情
First it's Project Wedding, Project Justin, Project Sarah,
首先 是婚礼计划 然后是贾斯汀计划 然后是莎拉计划
now it's Project Tommy. Just stop.
现在...是汤米计划 别这样
Yeah. Can we get back to Project Me?
对 能把注意力转回我身上吗
Mom, I need you.
妈 我需要你
It's why we're here.
所以我们才来这里
Oh, honey. Oh. Every time. It's always...
哦 亲爱的 哦 每次都这样...
You know what?
不如这样吧
Let's all go have a drink and we can talk. Okay?
我们去喝一杯 然后谈谈 好吗
Give me my purse back. Yeah. Good.
把包还给我
All right.
好了
There you go. I bet you know how that works.
我想你知道这个的功效
Hey, my man. Hey, what's up?
嘿 好兄弟 嘿 你好不
You two met yet? No.
你们俩见过没 没有
Justin Walker, Garrett Fernandez.
贾斯汀·沃克 加瑞特·弗兰德斯
What's up, man? Nice to meet you, bro. Garrett.
你好 兄弟 很高兴见到你 兄弟
I'll be back in about two minutes, all right?
加瑞特 我两分钟后回来
Yeah. No rush. I ain't going nowhere.
不急 我哪也不去
What's up, man? How you doing?
你好 伙计 怎么样啊
My leg got shattered. Crushed under a Humvee.
腿碎了 被悍马车碾的
It's good times. So, you in a lot of pain or...
真是好时光啊 所以 你是很痛 还是...
Dude, I'm going to be honest with you.
老兄 实话告诉你
I'm as high as a kite right now.
我现在兴奋得跟什么似的
I can't feel a thing.
啥也感觉不到了
I'm sorry, ladies, it's a private event.
抱歉 女士们 是私人活动
And the Maple Grill is still undergoing renovations.
枫园烧烤屋还在翻修中
You could try in-room dining.
你们可以试试联♥系♥送餐部
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
In-room dining.
送餐部
That's so depressing. The rooms are too small.
这也太郁闷了 我们的房♥间太小了
Oh, Kitty. It's a wedding.
哦 哦 凯蒂 有婚礼耶
Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
哦 慢着 慢着 你们看
You guys. Lamb chops. Twelve o'clock.
羊排 12点钟方向
You want to snag some? It's a big wedding, we'll blend in.
想来一点吗 婚礼规模很大 我们也去掺一脚
Mom. No.
妈 不要啊
Wasn't it enough we just got kicked out of the spa?
我们刚被SPA那边踢出来 还不够啊
Anyway, they're gonna recognize Kitty.
而且 他们会认出凯蒂的
Oh, come on, Sarah.
哦 不 才不会
This is Ojai for God's sake.
这可是欧康啊 拜托
Keep your head down.Keep your head down.
低调 低调
I will. We have no choice.
我知道 我们没得选择
Here, come on. No. No.
来吧 不 不 不
Sarah, you of all people shouldn't be afraid to go in there
莎拉 你最不应该胆怯进去
and grab a couple of lamb chops. Yeah.
抓几块羊排吃吃啊
I mean, what happened to the girl who used to throw back bourbon
想当年你可是豪饮波旁酒
and dance on the bars?
在酒吧大跳特跳啊
Yeah. Come on.
就是 来吧
Just be...
只要...
Apparently she crashes weddings.
显然 她是婚礼捣蛋王
So, this morning was a bit of a disaster.
今天早上真是够惨的
Neil's an ass.
尼尔是混♥蛋♥
I'm talking about you, Tommy.
我是说你 汤米
You wandered in 20 minutes late, you were completely distracted,
迟了20分钟才逛进来 而且根本心不在焉
you left your cell phone on. It was an off day.
还把手♥机♥开着 今天本来是休息日嘛
You caved in the middle of negotiations. You gave up.
你在谈判当中屈服 你放弃了
I mean, you left me hanging in there.
我是说 你让我一个人苦苦死撑
Your father never would've done that.
你♥爸♥爸决不会这样
Yeah, well, my father had a wife who actually stuck around.
是啊 我爸爸有个总陪伴着她的妻子
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Julia took Elizabeth and left,
朱莉娅带着伊丽莎白走了
and I can't seem to get an answer as to when or if she's coming back.
我不知道她们何时回来 甚至会不会回来
Oh, Tommy. I'm sorry.
哦 汤米 我真遗憾
And Holly, in the future,
还有 赫莉 以后
don't ever use my father like that with me again.
别像刚刚那样 拿我和我爸比较
He's cute.
嗯 他很帅
Oh, come on, Kitty. He's 12. Well...
得了吧 凯蒂 长得和12岁小孩似的
Oh, my !
哦 天哪
Speaking of 12. No.
说到12... 不
I wonder what number wife she is.
我好奇 她是第几任老婆
Three. Maybe four.
第三任 也许第四任
Hey, what about him?
他怎么样
Oh, Kitty. You and I clearly have very different tastes in men.
哦 凯蒂 看来咱俩喜欢的完全不是一型
You know what, Sarah? You're way too picky.
知道吗 莎拉 你太挑剔了
You've got to shake off the Joe.
你对乔要拿得起放得下
That's easy to say when you're engaged, Kitty.
你订婚了 说起来轻松啊 凯蒂
Don't tell me. It's your fianc? Oh ! Thank God !
不用说 是你未婚夫 哦 谢天谢地
So?
怎么
So I think "aspiring" went well.
我想"有志于"效果不错
The board liked it
董事会喜欢
and when put that way, the bilingual guys really couldn't argue.
那样演说 精通双语的人也没有找碴的机会
So, what's your position on trophy wives?
你怎么看傍大款的女人
Trophy what? Trophy wives.
傍什么 傍大款的女人
You know, men with trophy wives.
就是 有钱男人配花瓶老婆
I'm just curious where you stand on that issue.
很好奇你对此的看法
Kitty, what the hell is happening at that spa?
凯蒂 你们洗温泉洗出啥事来了
We can't have a serious conversation
我们这样没法谈下去
because you don't know how to be open and honest.
因为你做不到敞开心扉诚实以对
I will talk to you later.
我们稍候再聊吧
Kitty, what do you think of these little centerpieces?
凯蒂 你觉得这装饰花怎么样
I hate them. And my fianc? What?
我讨厌它们 以及我未婚夫 什么
Who, Robert? No, Mother, my other fianc? Well...
谁 罗伯特 不是 妈 另一个未婚夫
Robert drew up a pre-nup without discussing it with me.
罗伯特没跟我商量就定了婚前协议
Oh, honey.
哦 亲爱的
Lots of people have pre-nups today.
如今很多人都有婚前协议的
It really makes a lot of sense.
真的可以理解啊
I mean, he's been divorced, he has children.
他离过婚又有孩子
I honestly don't think it's any reflection on how he feels about you.
我觉得 他这么做也不是单单针对你
No? Really.
不是吗 真的
I mean, here I am, putting everything I have into this relationship
现在我把所有精力 都倾注到这份感情里
and he's planning an exit strategy. Planning for failure.
他却给自己找退路 做好了失败的准备
I mean, who can blame him?
但 怎么能怪他
Everywhere you look, there's another failed marriage.
到处都是失败的婚姻
There's you and Dad, there's you and Joe, there's Tommy and Julia now.
你和爸爸 你和乔 现在又加上汤米和朱莉娅
Wait. Tommy's marriage isn't over.
等等 汤米的婚姻还没完呢
Yeah, and whoa, "failed" is a very strong word.
没错 而且说"失败"也太严重了吧
I had 10 years with Joe. Ten good years.
我和乔生活了十年 美好的十年
I'm sorry, Sarah. I didn't mean it that way.
对不起 莎拉 我不是那个意思
A toast, to 10 good years. Oh. Right.
为那美好的十年 干杯...
Ten good years. Come on. To 10 good years.
没错 美好的十年 来嘛 美好的十年
Thank you for bringing these, Kevin.
谢谢拿这个给我 凯文
No problem. I was in the area anyway.
举手之劳 我刚好在附近
I'm catching a 7 :00 with an old friend of mine.
7点我和老友有约
Scotty. You remember Scotty.
斯科特 你还记得斯科特吧
Oh, sure, I remember Scotty.
哦 当然 我记得斯科特
Actually, he said he saw you the other night
事实上 他说他那晚见到你了
at Milo Peterman's house.
在麦洛·彼得曼家
Yeah, that's right. Milo was having some sort of a housewarming thing.
是啊 麦洛那晚庆祝乔迁之喜
You know that he's an old friend of mine, right?
你知道他是我老朋友 对吧
Recently divorced
刚刚离婚
Right, right. Because he's gay.
是啊 是啊 因为他是同志嘛
I didn't know that Milo's sexual orientation
我想麦洛的性取向
was any of our business, Kevin.
跟咱们没什么关系吧 凯文
Right. Because he's gay.
对 因为他同性恋
Yeah.
是啊
Listen. I really appreciate you bringing these documents.
听着 感谢你送文件来给我
I will sign them and then we'll be through.
我签个字 就完事了
Wait, Saul. What's going on?
等等 索尔 怎么了
Nothing's going on, Kevin.
没怎么 凯文
We're talking about a meaningless party.
我们在谈的这个毫无疑义的聚会
One that I probably wouldn't even have attended
要不是麦洛坚持
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表