剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Don't start acting weird now. Okay?
别现在就表现的不自然 行吗
"Not yet, still steadfast still unchangeable
仍旧那么坚定 无法改变
"Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast
头枕在爱人火热的胸膛
"to feel for ever its soft fall and swell"
我感受到它那柔软的起伏
Sarah, I don't want the guests thinking about
莎拉 我可不想让来宾们联想到
my boobs and their ripeness.
我的胸部及其"成熟火热"
And plus, not to mention, Robert would rather me
更不用说 罗伯特宁愿我
quote from The Weekly Standard than...
引用《旗帜周刊》的话 也不愿意我引用...
What is that? Keats?
什么来着 济慈的诗
I love Keats. Okay, what about this?
我爱济慈 好吧 那这个怎么样
Our love
我们的爱...
is like the war.
就像[伊♥拉♥克♥]战争
Out of control. Endless. Without reason.
失去控制 没有尽头 也来得没有理由
You know what, Sarah?
你知道么莎拉
This is not the time for funny, okay?
现在可不是开玩笑的时候
How about this?
这个怎么样
"Robert, I promise you my deepest loyalty,
罗伯特 我保证对你永远忠诚
"my tenderest care, and my lifelong fidelity."
悉心关爱 厮守到老
Sounds nothing like you.
听着一点儿也不像你
Well, it's not. I found it online.
是不像 我在网上找到的
I just put in the Robert part.
只是加上了罗伯特的名字而已
So has Mom had the talk with you?
老妈和你谈话了吗
What talk?
什么谈话
The talk.
婚前谈话
Oh, trust me. She's going to sit you down
哦 相信我 她到时候一定会拉你坐下来
and go on and on and on about love and devotion
滔滔不绝地谈爱情啊 奉献啊
until you are both weeping.
一直谈到相顾无言泪千
You might get some inspiration from that.
你也许能从中得到点灵感
Okay, so the seating arrangements are set.
那个 座位表都安排好了
The flowers, caterers, officiant are confirmed.
花 餐食和司仪也都确认过了
The Secret Service has already coordinated with private security,
特工队和私人保镖也都协调好了
so I don't think there's anything major left.
我想应该没什么别的太大的事落下了
Except Robert just asked Kitty to write her vows.
除了罗伯特刚刚要求凯蒂写誓词
Okay. How about this?
听着 这个怎么样
"Robert, I hate your guts for making me do this."
罗伯特 你逼我写这个 我恨透你了
It's your hairdresser. Did you make a decision?
是你的发型师 你决定了么
Up or down?
扎起来还是披下来
I don't know. You know what? You guys pick.
哦 我 我不知道 你们选吧
I say down. Yeah. Down.
要我说就披着 披下来
Up! Up!
扎起来! 扎起来!
We're going with up.
那就扎起来吧
Mom. Thank you. Those look great.
妈 谢谢 真漂亮
Thank you for doing that.
谢谢你这么做
Where are all the poetry books?
诗集都在哪边
They're the third shelf up from the bottom.
从下往上数第三个架子
Kitty?
凯蒂
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Yeah. What's up?
当然 怎么了
Oh, sweetie, here you go.
哦 亲爱的 要嫁人了呢
I know how easy it is with weddings
我知道办婚礼
to get swept up with the tradition and the dress and the music
要操心很多事 传统啦 婚纱啦 音乐啦
and the rice, and... Birdseed.
大米 还有... 鸟食啦
Birdseed? Go on.
鸟食 你继续
Tomorrow, you're going to put that beautiful dress on
明天 你就要穿上美丽的婚纱
and walk down the aisle to Robert,
走上长廊 走向罗伯特
who is so handsome and powerful...
他是那么英俊又充满力量
My God, he could be President one day.
天呐 有一天他可能会成为美国总统
And you're going to commit the rest of your life to him.
你就要和他一同厮守余生
And before you know it,
甚至没等你意识到
you will have completely forgotten who you are and what you stand for.
你就会完全忘记自己是谁 还有自己的立场
I'm sorry. What did you say?
对 对 对不起 你说什么
Maybe I didn't say that right.
也许是我没说清楚
Sweetie, listen, marriage is not easy.
亲爱的 听着 婚姻不是易事
And then you'll have kids
接着你们会有孩子
and lose yourself completely.
到时候你就会完全迷失自己
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute!Wait a minute, Mom.
等等等等等等 等等 妈
Sarah told me that
莎拉说
you were going to give me a gushy speech that would make me cry.
你会给我讲一通感人肺腑的大道理 催人泪下
And what is this that I'm getting?
这这这 这算是什么
Maybe back then, I was giving the warm and wonderful marriage speech.
那时候我跟她说的 也许是婚姻如何温暖美好
I'm wiser now, and I have some things to say to you.
现在我更明理了 也有些事要跟你说
I'm not going to lie.
我不会骗你
Please lie. Please lie. I would prefer you to lie.
骗我吧 骗我吧 我宁愿你骗我
I want you to protect the woman that you are, Kitty. What?
我想要让你继续做自己 凯蒂 什么
I've seen you struggle with Robert's career and his ambition.
我已经见过你 为罗伯特的事业和野心而挣扎
I don't want you to let him hold you back.
我不希望你为他而收敛锋芒
No, I can't hear you.
不 我听不见你在说什么
Kitty!Kitty!Stop acting like a child!
凯蒂 凯蒂 别跟小孩子似的
Well, start acting like my mother!
那你也表现得像个妈一点
Mom, I am getting married tomorrow.
我明天就要结婚
I am really, really nervous.
我 我真的很紧张
I have to write my vows and I don't need you to give me cold feet.
我还有誓词要写 不需要你在这里动摇我
I have some things I want to say to you...
我有些事情要告诉你
I know, but... I need...
我知道 但是 我要...
Silence is golden.
沉默是金
Didn't say that right.
是我话没说好
Oh, hey. Hey, Isaac. What, calling to congratulate me?
嘿 艾萨克 你是打来恭喜我的吗
Congratulations,
恭喜
but I'm calling about Robert's service in the Gulf.
但我打来是要说罗伯特在海湾战争时服役的事
Any discrepancies regarding his alleged heroic acts?
他所宣称的英雄事迹 和事实有出入吗
Alleged?
"宣称的"
I've been hearing rumors.
我听到些传言
From folks in the position to publish those rumors.
说这些话的人 还很有能力散播谣言
No, no. Wait a minute. That issue...
不不 等等 那个问题
I thought I shut it down.
我还以为已经解决了
I mean, I handled it personally.
我是说 我亲自处理的
Robert had no idea.
罗伯特一点都不知道
Oh, Isaac.
哦 艾萨克
Isaac, something like that could sabotage his whole run.
艾萨克 这种事情会毁了他整个竞选的
Not to mention my marriage. I...
更别说我的婚姻了 我...
I'm on my way to LA.
我正赶来洛杉矶
Consider it my wedding gift.
就当这是我的结婚礼物吧
So you must be happy with all of the photographers outside.
那么多摄影师在外面 你开心了吧
Are you kidding me? You can't pay for that kind of publicity.
开啥玩笑 这种曝光 买♥♥也买♥♥不来啊
So, you guys back together?
话说 嗯 你们又复合了
You know, we're just in the process of, you know,
我们...我们正处于 你知道
becoming a "we."
变为"整体"的过程中
Depending on what your definition of "we" is.
要看你怎么定义"整体"了
He's such a romantic. It's not that.
他真浪漫 不是的啦
I knew I'd find you guys by the wine.
果然有酒的地方就能找到你们
So, this is the famous Lena.
这位就是著名的丽娜咯
What?
什么
I mean, Justin talks about you all the time.
我意思是 贾斯汀老说起你
You do?
是吗
Yeah, of course I do.
是啊 那当然
Sweet!
亲爱的
Look at you.
看看你
Lena, hi. Tommy's not making you work, is he?
丽娜 嗨 汤米不是让你来工作的吧
Oh, no, no. She's with me.
不不 她 和我一起来的
How is Kitty?
凯蒂怎么样了
Well, she's finally getting her hair done,
她终于把头发弄好了
but now's she obsessed with us
但她现在急着要我们
finding some old friend of hers, Isaac.
找一个她的老朋友 艾萨克
She's kind of freaking out.
她有点抓狂了
You're so not seeing that 100. Oh, please.
那100块你就别指望了 哦 行了
Maybe Mom can chill her out.
或许妈妈可以帮她冷静下来
Oh, no. No. Kitty ordered us not to let your mom
不 凯蒂叮嘱我们别让妈出现
within 50 feet of her
在她身边50尺内
until right before they walk down the aisle.
直到他们踏上长廊
Good luck with that. Yeah.
那就祝她好运咯 是啊
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表