剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情提要...
Is he really not taking any medication?
他真的不要吃药吗
Doctors told him by not taking the painkillers,
医生说 如果不吃止痛药
he's interfering with his own recovery.
会影响他自己的康复
You're seeing your exwife? This is over.
你跟前妻在约会 我们已经结束了
Your dad wants to take you and Elizabeth home
你♥爸♥爸要带你和伊丽莎白回家
and not just for the weekend.
还不只是待一个周末
William's death. I blame you, Tommy.
威廉的死 我怪罪你 汤米
I'm not pretending anymore. I'm gay.
我不会再假装了 我是同性恋
It's wonderful for you.
那太好了
We just went straight to being lovers and fighters.
我们一开始就是恋人 然后就吵架了
We were never friends. Maybe we could try that.
从来没有做过朋友 也许我们可以试试
I am sorry that you think that. I still love you.
你要这么想我真的很抱歉 我仍然爱你
I got mother of the year all sewn up.
我绝对是"年度最佳老妈"了
Saul, this is Lena, the new office manager.
索尔 这是丽娜 新来的业务经理
I trust you. And you better win this election.
我相信你 你最好给我赢了这场选举
That is the plan, Miss Walker.
本来就打算这样了 沃克小姐
Okay, okay. So those two are best friends.
嗯 对 那两个是好朋友
And he's her boyfriend.
他是她的男朋友
Wait. The one who made her get the boobs?
等等 逼她去隆胸的那个吗
No, he didn't make her get the boobs,
不 他没有逼她去隆胸
he supported her in her decision.
只是支持她的决定而已
I can't believe you watch this crap.
真不敢相信你竟然看这种垃圾
I mean, is this what you were doing when I was in Iraq?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥打仗 你就在家看这个吗
I'm so glad you're feeling better.
亲爱的 你好起来了我真高兴
I just happened to be in the kitchen,
我刚好在厨房♥
so I made you guys some lunch.
就给你们做午餐了
Wow, Mom. Well, it's no big deal.
哇 妈妈 没什么
It's Swiss and avocado and nitrate-free turkey bacon.
瑞士干酪和鳄梨汁 还有火鸡熏肉 不含硝酸盐喔
You won't miss the nitrates. The pork maybe, not the...
你不会吃到硝酸盐的 除非猪肉 不会是...
Ma, Rebecca just got Double-Doubles, so we just ate.
妈妈 瑞贝卡买♥♥了双人套餐 我们刚吃过了
Oh. Gosh, I guess I should've asked.
噢 天哪 我应该先问问的
I'll just put it in the fridge.
我...我把这个放到冰箱
Sure
好
Excuse me.
不好意思
What time do you want to leave for the physical therapist?
你想什么时候去做物理治疗
I thought I was taking him.
我以为是我带他去呢
Oh ! No, no, no.
噢 不 不 不
Rebecca, you've done so much already, it's no problem.
瑞贝卡 你已经做了够多了 这个没关系
Nora, you're letting me live here. It's the least I can do.
诺拉 你让我住在这里 这点小事我还是能做的
Oh. Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
One more thing. Yeah.
还有一件事 什么
Did you take your pill? Trying to watch a show here, Ma.
你吃药了吗 我在看电视呢 妈妈
I know. It's... Four hours are up.
我知道 已经...过了4个小时了
Yes. Mom. I took my pill. Good.
是的 妈妈 我已经吃过药了 好
But don't you have, like, four other kids to worry about? Seriously.
妈妈 难道你就不用担心其他四个孩子吗
I mean, Ma, Sarah's going through a divorce
我说真的 你看 妈妈 莎拉要离婚了...
and Kitty's planning a wedding, Tommy's got a newborn,
然后凯蒂要结婚 汤米刚有孩子
and Kevin's in, like, a long-distance relationship with a minister,
凯文跟牧师男友远距离恋爱
which is possibly the scariest thing I've ever heard.
这可能是我听过最可怕的事情了
Like, do you feel like spreading it out at all?
你不想把你深深的"母爱"扩散到他们身上吗
Yes. Okay.
想啊 好
Spreading. Spreading.
扩散去 扩散去
Spreading. Spreading.
扩散去 扩散去
I am so pathetic.
我太可悲了
All I am missing
我现在惦记的
is a Lionel Richie song and a pint of ice cream.
只有纳昂·里奇的歌♥ 和一罐冰淇淋
Kitty. Any luck?
凯蒂 找到了吗
Sarah, just hold on one second.
莎拉 等...等一下
No, I don't know. I know I put it on your desk.
没有 我不知道 我记得放你桌子上了
Look, I'm not trying to place blame. I just got to have the report.
我不是要怪你啊 只是想要这份报告
It's confidential. We have Texas Board of Ed tomorrow
是份机密文件 明天要去德克萨斯州教育委员会
and, of course, our consultant on this is in Hawaii.
而且 我们这方面的顾问正在夏威夷
Oh, God, I wish I was in Hawaii.
噢 天哪 我真希望我能在夏威夷
Did you get Walter to check the car?
你让沃特去车里找过了吗
Yes, all six of them.
是的 六部车子都找过了
I'm with Travis.
我去崔维斯那里
I'll keep looking. Kitty !
我继续找 凯蒂
God, who sends anything by snail mail nowadays?
天哪 现在谁还用慢吞吞的邮政寄东西啊
Okay, Sarah. Where... Where were we?
好 莎拉 我们 我们聊到哪了
Do you know what you get for 10 years of marriage?
你知道10年婚姻能得到些什么吗
Daffodils, diamonds,
水仙花 钻石
or an aluminum paperweight.
或者 一个铝制的纸镇
That's correct, ladies and gentlemen.
没错 女士们先生们
Ten years and all you get is a stupid paperweight.
10年 只得到了一个该死的纸镇
And you know, the tragic thing is I didn't even get that.
你知道悲哀的是什么吗 我就连纸镇都拿不到
Have you been day drinking?
你白天也喝酒了吗
So what if I'm supposed to hire a divorce attorney?
我就是要请离婚律师 那又怎样
So what if he's got the kids for the next two days?
孩子们接下来两天要跟他在一起 又怎样
So what if it was our wedding anniversary tomorrow night?
明晚是我们的结婚纪念日 又怎样
Oh, God. Sarah.
噢 天哪 莎拉
Sarah, tomorrow. It's your anniversary.
莎拉 明天...噢 你的结婚纪念日
Oh, God, it's Mom ! She's going to be so sympathetic,
噢 天哪 是妈妈 她肯定又要同情死我了
I'm going to end up having to comfort her.
结果还得我安慰她
Well, just let her sympathize with your voicemail.
那就让她用语♥音♥信箱同情你好了
Oh, Sarah. Are you okay?
噢 莎拉 你还好吗
Sure. I'm just going to spend the evening
当然 无非是一晚上
watching my wedding video and howling.
看我的结婚录像 然后嚎啕大哭
Don't tell me, we should never have set up her speed dial.
要命 我们就不该让她设快速拨号♥
Hold on. I'll get rid of her.
等等 我来甩掉她
Hello, Mom. Hi, how are you? I can't talk right now. Bye.
你好 妈妈 你好吗 我现在不能说话 拜
Wait. All right. Fine.
等等 等等 噢 好吧
Hey, are you there? Did you get rid of her?
嘿 你还在吗 你甩掉她了吗
Well, define "rid."
要看"甩掉"是啥意思了
Oh, God ! Now she's calling me again.
噢 天哪 她现在又打给我了
What does she want?
她想怎样啊
You know, I don't know. She's just Mom.
你知道 妈妈不就是这样嘛
She does this stuff.You know, I don't...
她就做这种事 你知道 我...
She gets on a mission and then she...
她一旦觉得肩负重任 她就会...
Kitty?
凯蒂
婚前协议
芬伯格·斯沃普律师事务所
Kitty! Sarah, I'm going to call you back.
凯蒂 莎拉 我迟点再打给你
Okay. Paperweight.
好的 纸镇
Did you find it? What?
你找到了吗 什么
The report? Oh, yeah, I did.
那份报告 噢 对 我找到了
Here. Yeah.
在这
Well, you know, I really don't like
你知道 我真的不喜欢
going through your personal things.
翻你的私人物品
Come on, honey. We're getting married. We work together.
亲爱的 我们都要结婚了 还一起工作
It's hardly like there's a line between our professional
很难在我们的工作
and our private lives.
和私生活之间画一条分界线
Wow. You really are a good politician, aren't you?
哇 你真是个厉害政客 对吧
I just want to talk to my wife. Well, she's not here.
我只想跟我妻子说说话 她不在
It's funny how every time I call she's out.
噢 真奇怪 我每次打电♥话♥她都不在
Your mom's on line one. Not right now.
你妈妈打来 1号♥线上 现在不行
Space? She just needs a little space.
空间? 她都跑到另一个州了
How much more space does she need?
她还要多少空间啊
You know what? Just leave her alone.
听着 别来烦她了
Fine. Great. Let her know. Bye.
好 很好 告诉她我打来了 拜
Tommy, we have a problem.
嘿 汤米 我们遇到问题了
The head distributor from Primary Foods just called
精优食品公♥司♥的主要分销商打电♥话♥来
and they want to slash the supermarket prices
他们要把超♥市♥的红酒
from $29 to $ 15 a bottle.
从每瓶29块 降到15块
No way. That's a joke.
不可能 开玩笑啊
We'd be selling the wine for less than it costs to make it.
我们酿酒成本都不只这个钱
No. We have a deal.
不行 我们之前说好了的
Which is why I put a meeting on the books for tomorrow.
所以我明天安排了一个会议
Tommy, we need this account. Prepare to fight.
汤米 这次我们一定要拿下 准备出击吧
Wow, you said a few people.
哇 你说人不多...
Well, you know what they say, 30 is the new few.
你知道 30个也算"不多"嘛
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表