剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
My God. Maybe I should've rented a damn Winnebago.
天哪 也许我该租一辆房♥车
Wait, Sarah's not going?
等等 莎拉不去吗
No. She and Joe are getting together to talk.
不 她和乔有事要谈
Which is just as well. We don't want to overwhelm him.
那样也好 我们也不想人太多吓到贾斯汀
What?
什么
Nothing. I just... I don't think I can go.
没什么 我只是觉得我好像去不了了
Oh, no, no, no. You have to go.
不不不 你一定要去
Come on now. You're part of this crazy family.
别扫兴嘛 你是这个疯狂家庭的一份子
We don't want to underwhelm him either.
我们也不希望人太少让他失望
There's just something that I've been putting off all summer
有些事 我已经拖了整个夏天
that I really should get done before he gets home.
我必须在他回来之前处理好
You certainly are being secretive, young lady.
你还真神秘啊 小女孩
Well, I guess I really am a part of this crazy family.
我想我的确是这个疯狂家庭的一份子
Yeah. I guess so.
没错 我想也是
We have four live radio things. Things?
我们要做四个直播节目什么的 什么
Interviews, after which we go to Des Moines for a tarmac rally.
访问 然后得赶去德梅因 参加一个水泥地拉力赛
Oh, and the Young Republican thing... Speech is tonight.
青年共和党员宣传... 演讲就在今晚
Do I have time for lunch? Ten minutes. Exactly.
我有时间吃午餐吗 你有十分钟
Anyway, we'll do some quick photo ops with some local supporters
还有 我们要在机场和一些
at the airport and then... Travis.
本地支持者拍拍照... 崔维斯
I now have nine minutes and 55 seconds left for lunch.
我现在只剩下9分55秒吃午餐了
Where is it? Under the newspaper.
午餐在哪里 报纸下面
After Des Moines we go to Cedar Rapids.
去完德梅因 我们要去锡达拉皮兹
We have two speeches there. An overnight...
我们在那有两个演讲 还要过夜 ...
Are you listening to me?
你有在听我说话吗
It's hard not to. You're shouting. I'm sorry.
想不听都难 你那么大声 对不起
But we are short on time. The morning kind of got away from us.
我们时间不够 已经快到中午了
It was a funeral. What would you like me to do?
葬礼必须去参加啊 你让我有什么办法
You know, I don't want to sound callous, but...
我也不想显得冷酷无情 但是
It's never stopped you before.
反之你又不是第一次了
Senator.
参议员先生
Half the time you're in the newspaper, you're at a funeral.
您出现在报纸上 几乎一半都是在参加葬礼
We're trying to project optimism and hope, remember?
我们要传达乐观和希望啊 记得吗
You have to distance yourself from this war.
你得要让自己远离战争
Okay, honey. I'm going to go.
好 亲爱的 我..我要走了
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Home. Right. Of course.
回家 对 当然
Are you crazy? You don't have a home anymore.
你是疯了吗 你已经没有家了
We are running for President.
我们要竞选总统
Travis, do me a favor. Never have any children.
崔维斯 帮个忙 千万别生小孩
Sorry. It's too late. I already have three.
哦 对不起 太迟了 我已经有三个了
And you are supposed to do Good Evening, Des Moines
而你要去《晚安德梅因》这个节目
and the Women's Republican thing. You begged me for it.
还有女性共和党员之类的 是你求我让你做的
Right. Tell them
对哦 告诉他们
I've picked out a wedding cake and it's vanilla.
我已经选好了结婚蛋糕 是香草味的
That's all they want to know. What about chocolate?
他们不就是想知道这个 巧克力味怎么样
I don't want to get it on my dress. Goodbye.
不想弄脏我的礼服 再见
Be safe. Bye.
小心点哦 再见
With all due respect, Kitty,
恕我冒犯 凯蒂
have you ever considered that you might be
你有没有想过 你作为竞选中的人才
as much of a distraction to this campaign as you are an asset?
却同时也打乱了竞选的步伐吗
I know. Campaigning is tough for some people,
我知道竞选对某些人来说是很困难的
but whenever something happens to your family,
但每次你家里一出事
you become completely irresponsible. - And...
你就变得极不负责 还有...
And what? What?
还有什么 怎样啊
Travis, I get that Robert's campaign might possibly require
崔维斯 我知道罗伯特的竞选也许
at least one mercenary who is absent a soul.
至少会需要一个没有灵魂的冷血战士
I just wish that mercenary was
我只是希望这个人
less predictable and charmless.
不要太墨守成规 不要太讨厌
It so damages what little credibility you have.
这让你原本糟糕的形象更大打折扣
And yes, I am going home to see
没错 我现在就是要回家
my brother who just got back from Iraq.
看我刚从伊♥拉♥克♥回来的弟弟
You know, maybe you should go home one night and tuck your children in.
也许...你该回家住一晚 给孩子塞塞被角
You know, before you ever dare call me irresponsible again.
再来指责我没有责任感
Ta-ta.
拜咯
Jerky? No, thank you.
牛肉干 不要了 谢谢
What kind of mini-mart doesn't have Toffee Tasties? Here.
怎么会有小商场不卖♥♥太妃糖啊
I don't know, Mom. That kind, okay?
我不知道 妈妈 人家就是不卖♥♥
Would you please give me the receipt for the gas?
你能给我汽油费的收据吗
Apparently, we can bill this whole trip to the government.
我们要让政♥府♥帮我们付这笔车旅费
Really? What?
真的吗 不会吧
What, send your boy off to war and we'll pay for the gas?
"送儿子去打仗 我们就帮你付汽油费"
God. Could you drive a little faster?
天哪 你能开快点吗
You're driving like somebody's grandmother.
开车像个老奶奶一样
Somebody's hot grandmother.
是个性感的老奶奶
Did you notice the garage mechanic back there was cruising me?
你没看到刚刚那个车♥库♥修理员在扫视我吗
You guys never look at each other. You're always cruising.
你们根本就没有看对方 你一直在扫视
Remember, Kevin, you're taken.
记住 凯文 你已经名花有主了
I know. It's for a whole year.
我知道 但是要一整年耶
Doesn't monogamy imply you're still having sex with someone?
一夫一妻制不就是指要有人跟你做♥爱♥吗
Maybe God is testing you.
也许上帝在考验你
You're right. It's Jason. He really does talk to him.
对 杰森的确常跟上帝对话
Hey. Come here, silly. Come here.
嘿 喔 来 小笨蛋
Is something burning? Yeah.
什么东西烧焦了吗 对
I forgot to put water in the sterilizer and I kind of melted it.
我忘记给消毒器注水了 烧化了
How am I supposed to sterilize her bottles now?
那我怎么给她的瓶子消毒啊
Come on. It's not that big of a deal.
拜托 也没那么严重啦
Give her to me. You're holding the bottle all wrong.
给我 你瓶子都拿错了
Now she's going to be colicky all day.
她可能整天都会肚子痛了
Julia, will you let up on me a little?
朱莉娅 你能让我喘口气吗
Please. I'm just trying to help.
我只想帮你一下啊
Well, it doesn't help when you do it wrong.
你做错了就帮倒忙了
Well, if I'm so inept,
如果你觉得我这么笨
why did you stop me from going to see Justin?
为什么不干脆让我去看贾斯汀
You want to go? Go.
你想去 就去啊
Oh, so this is it. The kitchen.
到了 这里是厨房♥
God. This is bigger than my apartment.
天哪 比我房♥子还要大
And you have this all to yourself?
这都是你的吗
Oh, no, no. The only reason why I'm here alone right now is because
不 不是 我一个人在家是因为
my whole family went down to San Diego.
我全家人都去圣地亚哥了
My half-brother, Justin, just got back from Iraq.
我同父异母的哥哥贾斯汀 刚从伊♥拉♥克♥回来
Oh, wow. That's good. Yeah, it is.
噢 那太好了 嗯 是的
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
I mean, I know we haven't talked in a while,
我们才多久没联♥系♥啊
but it's like you have a whole new family.
你就已经有个新家了
I know. It's crazy, isn't it?
我知道 很疯狂吧
Is this your dad?
这是你♥爸♥爸吗
Yeah. My biological father.
是的 我的生父
But every time I see that picture,
每次我看那张照片
I just want to wipe that smile right off of his face.
我就想把他的笑脸给撕下来
At least your mom has decent taste in men, you know?
至少你妈妈挑男人的品位挺好的
Goodlooking, wealthy. Married.
又帅 又有钱... 结了婚的
So how's she doing with you being here?
你来这里她怎样啊
Oh, she's thrilled.
她很激动啊
And by that you mean...
你意思是说...
She hates it. We're in one of our distant phases.
她不喜欢 我们现在处于冷淡期
Worse than in high school? No. Nothing could be that bad.
比高中那时候还差 不 没有那么坏啦
But you don't even know.
不过也很难说
I mean, you graduated when I was a freshman.
我大一的时候你就毕业了...
And you were the good influence.
你是个好榜样
Nothing like Shauna. Oh, yeah.
不像珊娜 噢 对啊
Your mom despised her. What did she call her again?
你妈妈很鄙视她 叫她什么来着
"Truck Stop Vamp." Yes.
"勾人的荡♥妇♥"... 对
Who by the way is in New York with a really good advertising job, so...
不过她现在在纽约有份很好的广♥告♥工作...
How is that possible?
噢 怎么可能啊
I mean, I have a business degree and I can't even find anything good.
我有商学位证书 却找不到好工作
You'll find something.
你会找到的
Becca, I got fired from a coffee shop.
贝卡 我被一家咖啡店炒鱿鱼了
I can't even make lattes for a living.
我连拿铁都做不好
No, you know what? I think my mom needs someone at the vineyard.
不会的 知道吗 我妈妈的葡萄园也许会需要人手
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表