剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Your father loved and respected you both very much.
你们爸爸非常喜爱和尊敬你们
He just had a hard time showing it.
他只是不知道如何表达
I don't know why. But get over it.
我不知道为什么 但让这事过去吧
You're both better men than your father.
你们都比他出色
And you were as good a dad to Justin today
你们今天对贾斯汀
as William Walker ever was.
比威廉·沃克还像个父亲
I have never in my life been so proud of you.
我从没为你们如此骄傲
Sophie's sleeping.
苏菲在睡觉
Oh. Sorry.
哦 抱歉
Well, everybody's getting their money back, so... You can relax.
好了 人人都拿回钱了 你可以放心了
This stuff happens.
这种事常有发生的
Stuff happens.
"常有发生"
That's your excuse? You should have known about this.
这就是你的理由 你早该料到的
You seen this?
看这个了吗
I'm going to live to regret that photo, aren't I?
我要为这照片后悔一辈子 是吧
We don't know that yet. He hasn't been indicted.
不能这么说 他还没被起诉
Have you read this direct mailing he's been sending out? Yeah.
你读了他发的直属邮件没 读了
Yeah, well, it's not just about the environment.
里面不光光是讲环境问题
In it, he claims that Burgess murdered a woman in his state,
他还称伯吉斯在自己本州谋杀了一名妇女
because he let them take her off life support.
因为他要求取下她的生命维持系统
Obviously, that's a bit of a stretch. No. It's a lie.
很明显 这里有所曲解 不 这是个谎言
The courts decided that woman's fate. Not Burgess.
那女人的命运是由法庭裁决的 不是伯吉斯
Those mailings were not produced by our campaign.
那些信函不是我们的竞选活动产生的
But they support me.
但他们是支持我的
What are we doing hanging around these lowlifes?
我们干嘛要跟这种低级的人纠缠不清
We need the money.
我们需要资金
These things are a fact of political life.
政♥治♥场上就是这样
I'm sorry if you're offended.
如果冒犯到您 那我道歉
If you don't want to be in politics... Offended?
但要是你不想在政♥治♥... 冒犯
I'm not offended. Racism offends me.
算不上冒犯 种族歧视才叫冒犯
Wasteful government spending offends me. This?
无谓政♥府♥开销才叫冒犯 这...
Well, this is just bad strategy. Oh.
这只是个错误策略 哦
Look, there are 12 other guys who do dirty better than I do.
听着 有12个人比我更会耍卑鄙手段
I need a different angle,
我要与众不同
and not because I have some naive view of politics,
不是因为我的政♥治♥观幼稚
but because otherwise, I don't win this election.
而是不这样的话 我赢不了竞选
Okay. I understand. Good.
好吧 我了解 很好
I'm firing your entire team.
我要解雇你的整个团队
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下...等等
Robert, this is a fantastic team.
罗伯特 这是个相当棒的团队
No, no, no. I'm not letting you or your staff get in my way.
不 不是的 我不会再让你和你的手下挡道了
I have given up too much to do this. Sophie's childhood.
我为此付出太多了 苏菲的童年啊
Robert, we had a bad day.
罗伯特 的确是难捱的一天
You didn't have Kitty with you.
凯蒂不在你身边
After everything that happened with the baby...
尤其又是宝宝出事后...
It's not about that. I am relieved that I'm not having a baby now.
跟那没关系 现在没有孩子我倒是松了一大口气
Get rid of them.
打发掉他们
Fine.
好
Why spare me?
干嘛留下我
If I fired you, it would look like the campaign's in trouble.
要是把你也炒了 外人会以为竞选遇到麻烦了
Firing these others won't even make the Drudge Report.
辞掉他们不会造成任何新闻影响
Look, I'm warning you. Don't mistake my kindness for weakness again.
听着 我可警告你 别以为我仁慈就是软弱
I am the most ambitious man you will ever meet.
我是你见过最有野心的人
Wheels up in 45 minutes.
还有45分钟起飞了
I want to see a list of potential staff replacements on the plane.
我希望在飞机上看到人员变更名单
I guess I should go.
我想我该走了
The doctor said you should try and get some sleep.
医生说你要尝试睡睡觉
Yeah, well, unless he gave you some sleeping pills,
是啊 除非他给你安♥眠♥药♥
that's going to be pretty tough to pull off.
否则根本睡不着
Yeah, well, you're out of luck.
那看来你不走运了
Come on.
睡会吧
Kitty?
凯蒂
I'm sorry about your baby.
宝宝的事很遗憾
I should have said something earlier,
我该早些说的
but, you know, I've been so messed up, and...
但 你也知道 我这一团乱的...
I don't know. Sometimes I think it was for the best.
我也不知道 有时觉得也挺好
I'm not sure I'm cut out for motherhood.
我不清楚自己是不是做妈妈的料
Kitty, you're crazy. You're going to be a great mother.
凯蒂 说什么傻话 你会是个好妈妈的
Well, that's what everybody says, but...
人人都这么说 但是...
I don't know. How do you know?
我不知道 你怎么知道呢
Well, you know, maybe you don't know yourself so well,
要知道 也许你并不那么了解自己
because last night, you know, you took care of me so well.
因为昨晚 你把我照顾的那么好
Oh, please. Please. No. I... What? I... No, what?
哦 得了 得了吧 我呢 什么
I was organizing, making phone calls, making lists,
我在安排 打电♥话♥ 列单子...
ordering everybody around, and...
对大家发号♥施令 还...
You all right? Yeah, my head's hurting.
你还好吗 头有点疼
Does that help? Yeah, thanks.
管用吗 嗯 谢谢
Like... Just keep talking. I'm listening.
接着说吧 我听着呢
Oh, it's just, you know, Sarah.
哦 你知道 莎拉...
She's an amazing mother. She just oozes maternal.
她是个出色的母亲 她总能流露出母性
And Mom, she's the same way, and I'm just not like that. I'm...
再有 妈妈 她也一样 而我却不同 我...
I guess the cuddle gene just skipped me.
我猜我就没继承那温柔基因
You know, I'm all sharp points
我总给人强硬的感觉
and tough talk and crankiness, and...
说话不饶人 脾气又臭
I mean, I fight with people for a living.
我是说 我是...为生存而战
What if I'm not warm and maternal?
要是我不够慈爱母性怎么办
Justin?
贾斯汀
Saul. How's Justin?
索尔 贾斯汀怎么样
He's fine. He's been asleep for a few hours. Thank God.
他没事 谢天谢地 他已经睡了几个小时了
I've been more worried about you.
我更担心你啊
No. I'm fine. No, you're not fine.
不 我没事 什么 才不是呢
You ran out of here like a crazy person. You scared me to death.
你发疯一样跑了出去 吓坏我了
What do you mean, you can't "be this person anymore"?
你说"我不能再这样下去" 是什么意思
What person? What are you talking about?
什么样的人 你都在说些什么呀
Look, I shouldn't have said what I did last night.
听着 我不该说昨晚那些话
And I'm sorry. I came here to apologize.
对不起 我是来道歉的
Well, that's lovely, but I still don't know what's going on.
那很好 但我还是不清楚发生什么事
You don't have to know everything, Nora. We all have secrets.
你不需要事事清楚 诺拉 人人都有秘密
Oh, Saul. If you have some health issue that you're hiding from me...
哦 索尔 你要是有什么健康状况瞒着我
There's nothing wrong with me physically. I promise. I'm fine.
身体没问题 我保证 我很好
It's just hard.
只是太难了
You know, your kids are the closest thing I have to a family.
要知道 你们一家是我最亲近的人
And it's not that I don't love coming here for their birthdays
我不是不愿意来给孩子们过生日
and holidays, and it's...
过节 只是...
It's just not my family.
这毕竟不是我家
I wish I had found someone that I could've... God.
我希望自己能找到... 老天
You know, I have always wanted you desperately to find somebody to love.
我一直期望着你能找到合适的对象
How do you know that I haven't?
你怎么知道我没找到
Stop talking in circles.
别再绕圈子了
Nora, I'm not who you think I am.
诺拉 我跟你想象的不同
My husband was in love with another woman for most of our marriage.
我老公在结婚后就爱上了另一个女人
Well, I was in love with a man.
我爱上了一个男人
How about that?
怎么样
You were what?
你什么
Oh, God, Nora. It was so many years ago, I...
哦 诺拉 很多年前的事了 我...
Why didn't you tell me?
你干嘛不告诉我
Because... Because it was a different time.
因为 因为那时候不一样
Different time? I was there. I'm your sister.
有什么不一样 有我在啊 我是你的妹妹
See, I shouldn't have told you. Yes, you should have told me.
瞧吧 我不该告诉你的 你当然该告诉我
You should have told me a long time ago.
你早就该告诉我了
Saul, I'm so... I'm so confused.
索尔 我真是...有点糊涂了
I mean, the women you were with, and...
和你在一起的女人...
Hello? Oh, no.
有人吗 哦 不
Kev, could you just please give us a second?
凯文 能再给我们点时间吗
Why, what's wrong? Nothing.
为什么 怎么了 没什么
I'll see you. I have to go.
再见 我该走了
Saul, please don't go. Please.
索尔 别走
Please don't go. Hi, Kevin. There's your son.
拜托了 别走 嗨 凯文
Saul...
索尔
Everything's fine.
一切都好
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表