剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情提要...
We have to stop. You're Rebecca's brother.
我们必须停下 你是瑞贝卡的哥哥
Julia took Elizabeth and left,
朱莉娅带着伊丽莎白离开了
and I can't seem to get an answer as to when or if she's coming back.
我不知道她何时回来 甚至是否会回来
I wanted to talk to you about Joe. And the kiss.
我想和你谈谈关于乔和那个吻
Oh, please. We are so past that.
哦 别 我们早就谈过了
I may have led him on a little bit.
可能还是我主动了点
Did you tell Jason about you and Scotty's little "slumber party" ?
你告诉过杰森 你和斯科特的小"睡眠派对"吗
No, actually.
事实上 没有
You are beyond pathetic.
你已经不只是可悲了
You spend so much time trying to get somebody to love you,
花了这么长时间 想让别人爱你
that you can't help anybody. That's enough !
可却谁都帮不了 够了
I can't do this to my family.
我不能这样对我的家人
I'm sorry if I hurt you.
如果伤害到你 我很抱歉
Can you just go ?
你能马上离开吗
I don't want to wait to get married. I want to get married now.
我等不及要结婚了 我想现在就结
"From This Moment, A Moment Like This,
《从此相依》《幸福时刻》
"Because You Loved Me..." Because You Loved Me ?
《因为你爱过我》 因为你爱过我
Now how is that a good wedding song ?
这都能算很赞的婚礼主题曲
It's past tense.
用的是过去式呢
Oh, perfect for my marriage.
噢 倒是很配我的婚姻
Shouldn't your fiance be doing this ?
不该是由你未婚夫来选吗
Well, I guess the second time around, it sort of loses its allure.
我想这对二婚头来说 没什么吸引力咯
Yeah, it's kind of like going through the steps again.
是啊 就像是炒冷饭
Speaking of which, I need to apologize to Rebecca.
说到这儿 我得去向瑞贝卡道个歉
Yeah, she probably hates you. Oh, no, no.
说得对 她大概恨死你了 噢 不 不
No one expects you to be
你还在治疗阶段
warm and fuzzy at your own intervention.
没人会指望你是个热情开朗的好青年的
Here, who wants a cookie ?
谁还想要块饼干
Mom, how's it going looking for a dress ?
妈 物色礼服的事咋样了
It's so depressing.
太痛苦了
Every single mother-of-the-bride dress
每个新娘妈妈的礼服
is either beige or bedazzled.
不是米色的就是花哨得要命
There's all these necks and sleeves and jackets and things.
还有那些领子啊 袖子啊 短上衣啊之类的
You get to be a certain age
你到了一定的岁数
and they try to desex you.
他们就把你的魅力给抹杀了
I mean, I might as well be dressed in beige paper
我是说 我还不如套个米色大纸袋
and headed off towards the recycling bin.
跳进再生回收桶里呢
How about Old Blue Eyes ? That's a good idea.
Ol' Blue Eyes如何[Frank Sinatra专辑] 好主意
No. We can't, we can't.
不行 不能选那个
Because Robert's first wedding
罗伯特上次的婚礼
was practically Sinatra-themed.
几乎就是以Sinatra为主题的
What about that beautiful song by the Dixie Chicks ?
Dixie Chicks那首歌♥怎么样
At a Republican candidate's wedding ?
在共和党参议员的婚礼上
Well, if you rule out every Democrat,
噢 要是排除掉每个民♥主♥党人
you're basically left with Ted Nugent, Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ Top.
基本上只剩下Ted Nugent Lynyrd Skynyrd和Zz Top了
Well, I'm a Democrat
噢 我就是民♥主♥党人
and I lost my virginity to She's Got Legs.
第一次做♥爱♥时伴随的音乐却是《She's Got Legs》[Zz Top的歌♥]
Sarah ! Wow, crossing the line, Sarah.
莎拉 过份了哦 莎拉
Mine was the Dirty Dancing theme. - Honestly.
我的失贞之歌♥是"辣身舞"主题曲
No ! Wow. Be gayer.
不是吧 好基啊
I bet Kitty's was talk radio.
我打赌 凯蒂的肯定是谈话节目
Hey. Justin ?
嘿 贾斯汀 你呢
Don't look at me, I'm not having this conversation in front of Mom.
别看着我 我可不在老妈面前说这个
Oh, please. Come on.
得了吧 噢 拜托
Pink Floyd's The Wall.
Pink Floyd乐队的《The Wall》
Gabby Kliner. The 10th grade.
十年级时 和加比·克伦娜
You heard that ?
听见了吗
I have two first-sex soundtracks, girl and guy.
多谢 我有两首失贞之歌♥ 和男生女生各一首
Okay, now stop ! Stop, you guys, please.
好了 别说了 停 伙计们 拜托
You're ruining all music for me.
你们把歌♥都糟蹋遍了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
What's up, buddy ?
好啊 伙计
Robert, what song did you lose your virginity to ?
罗伯特 你的失贞之歌♥是哪首
Mom !
妈妈
Well, we're just trying to figure out our wedding song.
我们是在想咱们婚礼的主题曲啦
Interesting methodology. Um, Endless Love.
真有趣的方法 《无尽的爱》
Yeah, okay. Bad news.
是啊 甭提了 有个坏消息
I spoke to Jason
我和杰森通了电♥话♥
and he can't come to the wedding.
他不能来参加婚礼了
You spoke with Jason ?
你和杰森通过电♥话♥了
Yeah. Briefly,
是啊 但很短促的
and then the other day we got completely cut off.
还有一次 没说完就被切断了
The other day ?
还有一次
I haven't spoken to him in weeks
我连续几周都没联♥系♥上他
and he's called you twice ?
他倒是给你打了两次电♥话♥
He was going to be my best man.
他本来要做伴郎的
Oh, well, the next time you two chat,
噢 好吧 下次你们俩闲聊时
maybe you could tell him his committed, monogamous,
也许你能转告他 他那忠诚专一
yet highly sought-after boyfriend says hi.
苦苦追寻他的男友 向他问好
So, does everybody know that kitty has us scheduled for dance lessons ?
有人知道 凯蒂给我们安排了舞蹈课吗
Ballroom dancing ? Kitty, please.
舞厅舞蹈 凯蒂 拜托
Come on, Tommy. I'm not that bad.
行了 汤米 我没那么逊啦
I've got it, I've got it. Pretty Woman.
我想到了 想到了 《美丽女人》[猫王的歌♥]
No, thanks, Mom, but that will make me come off a little conceited.
不 谢了 妈 那会让我显的有些自负
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I mean, that was my first-time song.
我是说 那是我的失贞之歌♥
I can't believe I remembered that.
真不敢相信我还记着
Mom, we don't need a picture of you and Dad.
妈妈 我们才不要想象你和爸的事情
Who said anything about Dad ? What ?
谁说是和你们老爸了 什么
What ? Mom !
什么 妈妈
Wait a minute. Wait a minute,
等等 慢着
I thought Dad was your first. No.
我还以为爸爸是你的第一次呢 不是哦
I thought Dad swept you off your feet when you were barely 18.
老爸让你神魂颠倒时 你尚不满18岁
No.
不是
Mom, you slut.
妈 你真风流
It was the '60s.
那是60年代
It was this guy I'd known in high school, Stan Harris.
有个 高中男生 斯坦·哈里斯
He got drafted and went off to Canada.
后来应征入伍 去了加拿大
It was in the back seat of his dad's Cutlass.
那是在他爸爸的短剑车的后座上...
Oh, my god.
噢 天哪
And he was tall and I was short, so we had to open...
他高大威猛 我娇小可爱
We'll talk tomorrow. That's my cue.
明天再谈吧 正合我意
Yeah. Absolutely. Fine. Fine.
是啊 绝对的 好吧好吧
Fine, so what ? I guess I've just never had sex before ?
好啦 好啦 那怎样啊 我还从没做♥爱♥过
That doesn't look safe.
这看上去可不大安全
It lowers your blood pressure.
能降低血压
Yep. So does a glass of wine, with far less risk of paralysis.
是吗 喝杯葡萄酒还能预防瘫痪呢
Why aren't you working ? I'm on days.
你怎么没去上班 今天上白班
We could go back to writing notes
要是说话实在别扭的话
if actual conversation is too weird.
我们还是靠纸条交流好了
Oh, sorry. No messages.
噢 抱歉 没有留言
Of course not.
当然没有
Do you want to be my date for Kitty's wedding ?
你想当我的伴 去参加凯蒂的婚礼吗
Oh, how appealing. A spite invite ?
噢 可怜巴巴的 别有用心的吧
No.
不是啦
Yes. A little. You know,
好吧 是有一点 你知道
going to a wedding alone is torture.
独自去参加婚礼很受折磨的
What about Jason ?
杰森呢
Reverend God-Forbid-l-Call-You-Back won't be there.
"上帝不让我理你"牧师 不会出席的
Yeah. But his brother, Robert, will.
但他哥哥罗伯特会的
What will he think ?
他会怎么想
Who cares ? Mia Tellos is catering.
管他呢 米亚泰罗负责餐饮哦
They're serving those little Gorgonzola
会有戈尔根朱勒干酪
and potato pizzas with saffron and sage.
还有马铃薯匹萨 撒上藏红花粉和鼠尾草
You had me at Gorgonzola.
为了戈尔根朱勒干酪 我豁出去了
Thought so.
我就知道
Kitty. Hi.
凯蒂 嗨
I'm sorry, I hope I didn't wake you up.
不好意思 希望没吵醒你
No, no. I've been up for awhile.
不 没有 我起来一会儿了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表