剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah. I just...
是 我只是...
I don't know. I wasn't expecting...
我不知道 我没想到...
All men? Yeah.
全是男人 对
Well, I guess I should've warned you,
我本想告诉你的
but then you would've found an excuse not to come.
但你肯定就会找借口不来
Come on, Milo. I may be a lot of things, but I'm certainly not that.
得了 麦洛 我怎么会是那样的人呢
Come on. We can catch up.
走 我们进去聊聊
Good, 'cause I don't know anybody here.
好 我可是谁都不认识
What will you have?
你要喝什么
I'll have a gin martini straight up. Very cold. Olives, please.
我要杜松子马蒂尼 多点冰 加橄榄 谢谢
Duck rellenos with jalapeno relish?
墨西哥胡椒味鸭肉馅点心
I'll be right back. Try these. They're great.
我待会回来 试试这个 很不错的
Okay.
好
Saul. Scotty. I'm Kevin's ex.
索尔 我是斯科特 凯文的前男友
We met last year at Nora's.
我们去年在诺拉家里见过
The most awkward dinner party ever.
那个史无前例的奇怪晚宴上
The one with the fantastic mango peach salsa.
那晚还有美妙的 芒果蜜桃拌莎莎酱
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, I remember her dinner party,
噢 对 对 对 我想起了那晚宴
yeah.
对
No. Thank you. Nice to see you, Scotty.
不要了 谢谢 很高兴见到你 斯科特
We're going away.
我们要走了
We are?
是吗
Yes, we're avoiding.
是的 我们要避开
What are we avoiding?
避开什么
Oh, well, you know, things like life and work and ex-husbands, fiance.
噢 你知道的 生活啊 工作啊 前夫啊 未婚夫啊
I booked us a really good package deal
我给咱们订了超棒的
at Ojai Springs for tomorrow night.
欧康温泉套餐 明晚的哟
Wait, what? Tomorrow? I can't.
等等 什么 明天 我不行
Oh, Sarah !
噢 莎拉
Come on ! It's been way too long since we've done anything just us.
来嘛 我们好久没有两个人一起出去了
No, we're gonna go. It's going to be great.
不 我们一定要去 会很有意思的
We're going to get rubbed, we're going to get scrubbed,
我们可以擦背 可以磨沙
we're going to get wrapped.
还有桑拿
No divorce talk, no wedding talk, no stress.
不谈离婚 不谈结婚 没有压力
No stress? Who's not stressed?
没有压力 谁没有压力
Hi, Mom. Hi.
嗨 妈妈 嗨
Hi. I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在这
Yeah. Mom came to cheer me up.
对啊 妈妈来这里逗我开心
I'm helping Sarah go through all the kids' old clothes.
我在帮莎拉整理孩子们的旧衣服
Yeah. She's taking me to the movies tomorrow night.
对 她明天晚上还带我去看电影
It's the Ingmar Bergman retrospective at the Egyptian.
英格玛·伯格曼埃及剧院回顾影展
Oh, Mom. Don't you think that's just a little bit of a downer?
噢 妈妈 你不觉得这样有点扫兴吗
I mean...
我是说...
No. Oh, no. It's Fanny and Alexander.
不 噢 不 是 《芬尼与亚历山大》 [伯格曼代表作]
Oh ! Kitty, you should come.
噢 凯蒂 你也应该一起来
Well, you know, Mom, actually I have booked a spa for Sarah in Ojai.
妈妈 其实 我给莎拉预定了SPA 在欧康
Yeah. Ojai Springs Spa.
是啊 欧康温泉浴场
But you know what? You guys have plans.
知道吗 既然你们已经约好了
We'll do it another time. Another time.
我们...我们就... 下次再去
Don't... I'm sorry. Oh, no, no.
对不起 不用
Sarah, you should go with Kitty.
莎拉 你应该和凯蒂去
I just wanted to make sure you were busy tomorrow night.
只要你明天晚上不会独守空房♥就好了
Really? Absolutely.
真的 当然是真的
It would be good for you. Yeah.
对你有好处 是啊
Yes. Ingmar can wait.
没错 英格玛可以等下次嘛
Really, you'll have so much fun.
真的 你们一定会玩得开心
This is a fabulous place. It is.
多好的地方啊 没错
Your father and I used to go there all the time.
你♥爸♥爸和我以前常去的
There's hiking and horseback riding
那里可以爬山 可以骑马
and this beautiful view of the valley
还有山谷的美丽风光
and you can sit there and have dinner.
你可以坐在那里 吃晚餐
And I haven't been there in so long.
还有 我好久都没去了
It was beautiful and it could be very green.
很漂亮 一片绿油油的
All right, Mom? Yeah?
得了 妈妈 什么
Why don't you come with us?
你不如跟我们一起去吧
Me? Yeah.
我? 是的
Oh, no.
算了吧
You two need some sister time.
你们需要的是"姐妹时间"
I would just be tagging along. Look, I'm sorry.
我不成跟屁虫了嘛 对不起
I can't. I just have things... Justin.
我去不了 我有事要忙 贾斯汀...
Oh ! Good point. Oh, that's true. Yeah.
对极了 噢 没错
Of course he survived Iraq.
但他在伊♥拉♥克♥都熬过来了
You would think he can survive one night in Pasadena
我想他在帕萨迪纳熬一个晚上
without his mother.
我这当妈的不在也没关系吧
Yeah, but you know what it is? It's all the medication.
对 但是...你知道吗 都是吃药问题
The medication. You have him on such a very strict dosage schedule.
吃药问题 你得严格控制剂量 按计划行事
Yeah. He'll mess it up.
是啊 他会出乱子的
No.
不行
But Rebecca is there
但是瑞贝卡在啊
and she's perfectly capable of understanding
而且她绝对能明白
what "every four to six hours" means.
"每四至六小时"是什么意思
It would be so great.
真是太好了
We could stay up late, Kitty, and plan your wedding.
我们可以晚点睡 凯蒂 计划一下你的婚礼
Sarah, we can get some serious talking in about
莎拉 我们得认真说说
you and your Joe situation.
你和乔的情况
We could regroup and get perspective.
可以认真计划将来
It would be so great.
太好了
A real girls' getaway. Yeah !
"女生大出游"啊 太棒了
Yeah. Yeah !
对 对
It was a big, gay cocktail party.
是个很大的同性恋鸡尾酒会
What more do you want from me?
你还想知道什么啊
Details.
说详细点
You're not honestly insinuating Saul was there.
你拐弯抹角地暗示说索尔在那里
No, I'm not insinuating. He was.
不 我没有暗示 他就是在那里
Okay, so it was all gay men and Uncle Saul?
好 那就是一群基佬和索尔舅舅了
Why do I feel like I'm being cross-examined?
怎么我觉得像在被盘问啊
All I said was,
我不过就是说
"You never told me your uncle's gay."
"你从来没跟我说过 你舅舅是同性恋"
I was making small talk.
我没话扯话嘛
Small talk? This is small talk. "Nice weather we're having."
没话扯话 "天气真好啊" 这才叫没话扯话
This is my Uncle Saul we're talking about.
我们可是在说索尔舅舅耶
I'd think I would know if he were gay.
他若是同志 我会知道的
You know what? A lot of straight people go to gay parties.
知道不 很多异性恋也参加同志派对
I'm just saying, if you'd seen the way he and this Milo guy
我只是说 你若看到他和那个叫麦洛的
were looking at each other...
说话时对视的样子...
Oh, wow. They looked at each other. How incriminating.
他们对视耶 真是罪大恶极
Why are you being so defensive?
你干嘛那么急着替他辩解
He's dated women.
他和女人约会
He even dated my dad's mistress for God's sake.
甚至还和我爸的情妇有一腿 老天爷
You said that relationship was doomed from the start.
是你自己说 他们的恋情一开始就注定要失败
And how many 60-year-old men do you know
还有 你认识多少60来岁的男人
who have never had a serious relationship with a woman?
从没和女人正经谈过恋爱
Kevin,
凯文
it's time for you to take off your Prada shades and open your eyes.
是时候摘去眼罩 睁眼看看真♥相♥了
Primary Foods is just trying to compete.
精优食品公♥司♥只是想参与竞争
If our number doesn't cover your costs,
如果我们的出价还不够你的成本
maybe you should consider other cost efficient ways to produce.
也许你该考虑 其他节省成本的生产方法了
Maybe we should put our wine in boxes.
嗯 也许我们应该把酒灌到盒子里去
Save money on bottles.
省点瓶子的钱
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
嘿 抱歉 我来晚了
Neil. Hey. Sorry.
尼尔 嘿 抱歉
Neil wants to box our wine.
尼尔想盒装我们的酒
Your partner has a very funny sense of humor, Tommy.
你的合伙人可真会搞笑 汤米
But as I was about to explain, this is a corporate decision.
但正如我要说的 这是公♥司♥决定
You're trying to lowball us,
你企图向我们虚报低价
take advantage because we're a new company.
欺负我们是新公♥司♥ 想占便宜
A new company that's fighting for shelf-space against major brands.
一个想和大品牌竞争货架空间的新公♥司♥
Look, we need to sell your wine
听着 我们卖♥♥你们的酒
at a price where we can move units.
价格也得高于用设备的钱啊
Tommy? Do you have something you want to add here?
汤米 你还有什么要补充的吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表