剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I don't think now is a good time for you to be insulting me.
恐怕现在轮不到你来教训我
Of course not.
没错
How, exactly, would this work? Who would run the company?
具体细节是怎样的 谁来掌控新公♥司♥的话语权
Well, Sarah and I would be co-presidents.
莎拉和我将出任联合总裁
Well, that sounds doable, doesn't it?
听上去还是很可行的 对吧
What about you, Holly?
那你呢 赫莉
Holly will assume the role of Chairman and CEO.
赫莉将出任董事长以及CEO
In the event that you and I don't agree on something,
如果咱俩有分歧了
she'll have the casting vote.
她有最终决定权
You make the final decisions?
最终决定权在你手上
This is an ambush.
这就是个陷阱
Tommy, if you want me out, just say it.
汤米 如果你不想帮这个忙就直说好了
I'll do it to save Ojai.
我会自己想办法救欧康的
This is not an ambush.
这不是什么陷阱
Then what is it? It's business.
那是什么 这就是生意场
You owe a substantial amount of money, and you need us.
你欠了一大笔钱 你需要我们的帮助
Now, I have no intention of micromanaging Ojai Foods.
首先 我并非是想把欧康的管理都握在自己手上
We see this merger
此次合并
as an opportunity to grow Walker Landing.
无非是想把沃克酒业做大而已
Now, if we can do that and save your father's company,
如果这么做能帮到你♥爸♥的基业
we're in.
那我们义不容辞
Tommy, do you believe this is the right thing to do?
汤米 你觉得这个办法怎么样
Mom, we're about to put up Walker Landing as collateral
妈 合并沃克酒业
to satisfy the bank.
只是为了赢得银行的信任
Okay, I wish I could say this was all about family, but it's not.
我也希望一切都是以家庭为核心 但并不是
Now we have to make this advantageous for both companies.
但提案必须要是双赢的才行
Otherwise, we're taking on all the risk, with none of the payoff.
否则的话 我们这就相当于白冒险了
I can understand that. Can you, Sarah?
我可以理解 莎拉你说呢
Let me make this clear, this is not a negotiation.
我直说了吧 我们不是在和你谈判
A merger is our only offer.
合并是我们的唯一办法
Well, if it means keeping Ojai in the family,
好吧 如果这样能把欧康留下来的话
then I would like to see this arrangement work.
那我希望你们能够促成这个合作
Sarah?
莎拉
Please.
拜托了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
Rebecca. Come in.
瑞贝卡 来 进来
Sorry. I should've called.
不好意思 我该先打个电♥话♥的
No, it's okay. I was going to call you to apologize,
不 没关系 我正要打电♥话♥跟你道歉呢
but I didn't know if you wanted to hear from me.
但我又怕你不想接我电♥话♥
Are you okay? No.
你还好吧 不
No, I'm not. There's a lot that's been going on
我不好 发生了太多事情
and I was hoping that maybe we could talk.
我想要跟你谈谈
I'm so sorry that I dumped this garbage on you. Okay
我真的很抱歉把担子甩给了你
I don't want you to worry or not... No.
我不希望你担心 不
...want to be around me because whatever I felt is gone.
因为我跟你说的那些感觉 已经没有了
You know, it's me,
你知道 问题在我
and I feel like whenever I get myself, like, going again,
我觉得一旦我放任自己 信口开河
I end up doing something stupid
最后都会犯下蠢事
and hurting the people I love. Justin, please.
伤害到对方 贾斯汀 别说了
Okay, no. It's not that I love you like that. Like...
不 不是说我以那种方式爱你
Oh, God. You know what?
老天 你知道吗
Look, my point is, I just want you to forget it.
我想说的是 我希望你彻底把这事忘了
It was stupid and I let myself think that for a second,
这实在太蠢了 我那种想法就持续了一会儿
and it's like whatever sick part of me felt that is over.
但是不管那多么恶心 它都已经过去了
I've fixed it. I mean, you know, you're my sister.
我已经想通了 我是说 毕竟你是我妹妹
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
We're not related.
我们没血缘关系
Your dad's not my dad.
我们不是一个爸爸生的
But the test... You took a test.
但那个测试 你不是做过鉴定了吗
You said David wasn't... I know. I was afraid to tell you.
你是说大卫他... 我知道 我不敢告诉你
So, you lied to me? No, I'm sorry.
所以你骗了我 不 我很抱歉
It's just that you've all become like family to me
你们就像已经成了我的家人
and I really didn't want to lose that.
我真的很不想失去你们
And I know that you said that everything would stay the same, but...
我明白你说过这不会改变什么 但是...
I thought you were different. What?
我还以为你跟她不同的 什么
Than your mom.
跟你妈妈
But you're not. You're exactly the same. You both lie.
但也没什么不同 你俩完全是一路的 全是骗子
Justin, no.
贾斯汀 不
How could you do this to me, Rebecca?
你怎能这样对我 瑞贝卡
You promised me that you were going to tell me the truth
你保证过你会告诉我真♥相♥的
and I believed you!
而且我还那么相信你
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... Just go!
我很抱歉 我不是有意的 出去
I think you should go! Go!
我想你可以走了 快走
Are you okay?
你能行吗
Because you know we only have half an hour left in the fertile window.
只剩半个小时的受精绝机了
Yeah, I know. But I think we tried enough.
嗯 我知道 但是我们已经尽力了
I think we're good.
我觉得就这么着吧
Yeah, because, you know,
对啊 坦白说
it really does start to feel like a job, doesn't it?
做♥爱♥也变得像是在履行工作了 是吧
I'm sorry. I just...
不好意思 只是
You know what? I don't think I really wanted to try this month.
那个 我本月就是不太想试了
Really? Well, I mean, I...
是吗 我是说...
I did, but I just really didn't, I guess.
我本来是想的 但或许也没那么坚定
It's just that the next part is so miserable.
接下来的过程太折磨人了
You know, all the obsessing.
你知道的 那种一心投入
I hope and I pray
抱着希望去祈祷...
and then I just get all disappointed and crushed again.
到头来还是一场空
Well, we gave it a really good try. We have to hope.
至少我们认真努力过 能做的只剩祈祷了
Honey, I don't know how much longer I can do it.
宝贝 我不知道我还能坚持多久
This is going to happen.
最后一定会成功的
I don't know how, I don't know when,
我不知道以什么方式 也不知道是在何时
but this is going to happen.
但最后一定会成的
Did you hear the news? A merger. It's not a bad idea.
消息听说了吗 合并 倒也不错
Yeah, well, we'll see, huh?
是啊 拭目以待吧 你说呢
So, why do I get the feeling
我为何有种感觉
that's not what you've come to talk to me about?
你进来不是想跟我谈这事的吧
I can't do this, Graham. This?
我做不到 格兰姆 什么
Us.
我们
I guess it was crazy to think that after everything, I mean,
是挺疯狂的 你看 经历了这一切之后
you, me, the deal... It's not about the deal.
你 我 生意 跟生意没关系
It's not? It was a good deal.
没关系吗 生意本来是不错的
I guess I just sensed that if things got complicated,
我想我当时有点预感 如果情况失控
we'd have to face up to who we are.
我们不得不面对真实的自己
You mean who I am.
你是指 真实的我
Well, I am a consultant and
好吧 我是一名商业顾问
you make the decisions,
你却是做决定的人
so what do you advise we do?
所以你觉得我要怎么做呢
Walk away from the table.
离开这里
Justin? I'm so glad you're here.
贾斯汀 太好了你在这儿
Ojai's going to be okay. They're merging with Walker Landing.
欧康这下没事了 他们要跟沃克酒业合并
And Holly made it happen, can you believe it?
你相信吗 是赫莉促成的
I never thought I'd actually be grateful to her...
我从未想过会对她心存感激呢
She was lying, Mom.
她撒谎了 妈
No, no, no. They signed the papers. I was there. Sarah even...
不 不 我看着他们签合同的 莎拉甚至...
Not about the business. About Rebecca being our sister.
不是说生意的事儿 而是瑞贝卡跟我们的关系
What? It was all a lie. She took a test.
什么 全都是假的 她去做过鉴定了
Dad wasn't her father. She's not a Walker.
她不是爸爸的女儿 她跟我们没血缘关系
She never was.
从一开始就不是
Scotty? Wait, wait, wait!
斯科特 等等 等下
Allow me.
让我来
You changed the light bulbs. Don't sound so disappointed.
你把灯泡换了 你怎么好失望的样子
No, I'm not. It's just, you know, I was supposed to do that.
不 我没有 是因为 说好这事儿是我来干的
Well, you seemed a little stressed, so I've given you a break.
好嘛 你这阵子压力挺大的 所以我就帮帮你
Really? I can't think why. That bad?
真的吗 你为什么这么好呢 有那么糟吗
Well, let me see.
好吧 我想想...
First, I was dealing with the family business being obliterated,
先是在忙自己家企业的麻烦事儿
when Justin announced he has on occasion
结果半道儿贾斯汀跳出来说
been attracted to Rebecca, our sister. What
他对他妹妹瑞贝卡有感觉 真的假的
Believe me, it goes on. Then Sarah calls me over
别急 还有更精彩的 然后莎拉把我叫过去
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表