剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情回顾
We took Michigan!
我们拿下了密歇根州
Daddy!
爸爸
How soon can you get packed?
你多久能收拾好
We've just got ourselves a meeting with the chairman
今晚在旧金山我们约了
of Golden Plum lmports this evening in San Francisco.
金梅进口公♥司♥主席
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
The only thing I want to do right now is to see you.
我现在唯一想做的就是见到你
I miss you.
我想你
You're going to have to leave now
你现在就走吧
or I'm pretty sure I'm going to kiss you.
我怕会忍♥不住要吻你了
Mom, there's no way that...
妈 没可能...
I mean, he couldn't...
我是说 他不会是...
Oh, God. No.
哦 不
William Walker was your father.
威廉·沃克才是你的父亲
Not even going to say goodbye, are you?
连句再见也不说 是吧
Was I that bad?
我有那么差劲嘛
No, you were far from bad.
不 你挺厉害的
... and we will not stop until we get to the White House!
我们不会放慢脚步 直到入主白宫
What took you so long?
怎么这么久才来
The 405 was jammed. How much time do we have?
405国道堵死了 那我们能亲热多久
I got to pick up the kids in one hour, 47 minutes.
1小时后要去接孩子 47分钟吧
McCallister's ahead in Massachusetts. I know.
麦凯勒斯特在马萨诸塞州领先 我知道
I heard it in the car.
在车里听到了
God, you look amazing. Thank you.
天 你真漂亮 哦 谢谢
I can't believe how much bras have improved while I was married.
不敢相信我结婚以后 胸罩改进了这么多
I can't miss his speech. Oh, it'll be a while.
我不能错过他的演讲 哦 一会就好了
Are these important? That depends.
这东西只要吗 那得看情况了
On what?
什么情况
On if the profits from our China deal going up
看♥中♥国♥这笔交易的收益提升
is arousing to you.
能不能激发你的"性趣"了
Hmm. Apparently it is to you.
显然 对你有效
Why do Republicans have so many winner- take- all primaries?
为什么共和党弄这么多"胜者为王"的初选啊
Because they hate weakness.
因为他们痛恨弱者
Even if you come a close second,
就算你以微弱差距屈居第二
you have to be culled from the herd.
你就得被从强手中踢出
It's so Darwinian for people who don't believe in evolution.
对不相信进化论的人来说 太达尔文主义了
At least we're decisive. You guys are so sensitive,
是啊 至少我们是坚决的 你们太感情用事
you split your delegates so nobody gets their feelings hurt.
分散代表 好让任何一方不受到伤害
Oh, no! They just called Illinois for Taylor.
哦 不 刚宣布泰勒赢下伊利诺斯
How many delegates is that? Fifty seven. That's not good.
多少代表 57% 不太妙
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 亲爱的
Yeah, I know. We just saw.
是啊 我知道 看到了
Hi, Scotty!
嗨 斯科特
I have no idea. It is so freaking complicated.
我毫无头绪 太复杂了
Look! McCallister took Connecticut!
看 麦凯勒斯特拿下了康涅狄格
Yes! Yes!
好样的 耶
Yeah, I know. We just saw. Okay.
哦 是 我知道了 刚看到了
I got to go. Love you. Bye.
我要挂了 爱你哦 拜拜
What's going on in New York?
纽约那边怎么样
Still too close to call.
太接近还不好说
Oh, God. This is no way to run a country.
天 治理国家简直不可能嘛
David, they didn't have mint chocolate,
大卫 薄荷巧克力没有
so I got cherry chunk instead.
所以我买♥♥了樱桃粒的
Um, cherry chunk's fine.
樱桃粒也成
Mom. You're back.
妈 你回来啦
Yeah, we should probably eat this before it melts.
我们趁它没化掉吃了吧
It's kind of warm in here.
屋里有点热
Here. Let me help you.
来 我来帮你
NBS is calling New York for Taylor.
统♥计♥局♥宣布泰勒拿下纽约
Oh, no. McCallister lost New York?
哦 不是吧 麦凯勒斯特输掉纽约
Have they called Missouri yet?
宣布密苏里没
You know, I'm not sure.
这个...我没太听啊...
I can't believe you guys were totally making out like teenagers.
真不敢相信 你俩跟小青年似的卿卿我我
We were not. We kissed one or two times.
没有啦 我们是亲过一两次
Don't make so much of it.
别搞得大惊小怪的
McCallister won California!
麦凯勒斯特赢下加州
Okay. Okay.
好啊 好啊
Taylor's waiting for you to give your speech. You're good to go.
泰勒等你演讲呢 准备上台吧
You ready?
准备好了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready if you are.
嗯 嗯 你准备好我就准备好了
Okay.
好的
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, California! It is great to be back home!
谢谢 加州 回家的感觉太棒了
I have so many people that I want to thank,
有太多人需要感谢 但首先
but first I want to acknowledge the heart and the soul of this campaign,
我要向这次竞选的灵魂人物致谢
my wife, Kitty McCallister.
我的妻子凯蒂·麦凯勒斯特
You're still up. Yeah.
还没睡 是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I keep replaying it over and over.
电视上一遍一遍重播
I keep hoping it'll turn out differently.
我真希望能看到不同的结局
I just got off the phone with Congressman Taylor.
我刚和泰勒议员通过电♥话♥
I congratulated him on all of his victories.
我衷心祝贺他的每场胜利
No, no. He ran a great campaign and he deserves our respect.
不 不 他真的是参选有道 值得我们尊敬
Tonight he crossed the threshold.
今晚他成功迈出胜利第一步
He has the delegates to be our party's nominee.
有足够代表通过他成为 我们党的总统候选人
And so tonight,
所以今晚
I am suspending my campaign for the Republican nomination for President.
我将放弃代表共和党竞选总统
How are they?
他们怎么样
Robert and Kitty? Yeah.
罗伯特和凯蒂 嗯
They're strong.
他们很坚强
I still have the honor of being your Senator.
我仍很荣幸做你们的参议员
Isaac? Yeah. I'm just resting my eyes.
艾萨克 我就闭闭眼睛
You don't have to get right back to Washington, do you ?
你不急着回华盛顿吧
No.
不急
Good, because I thought maybe you could stick around here for a while.
那好 我想要你在这里多陪陪我
If you want to.
如果你愿意的话
Isaac?
艾萨克
service of the great people of California
为伟大的加州人♥民♥服务
Good night and God bless America.
晚安 上帝保佑美国
They need new magazines.
他们该换换新杂♥志♥了
Okay.
好了
Everything you need is in here. Okay.
你们需要的都在这了 好
She hates needles. I don't hate them.
她怕针头 哦 我不怕
You hate needles. All right, fine. I hate them.
你怕针头 好吧 算了 我怕
You've got 12 doses here, one for every day.
这里是12剂 一天一剂
And then you'll come back and we'll harvest your eggs.
都完了你再回来 咱们就丰收小卵子了
A harvest.
丰收哦
Okay. Could we just go over the side effects again ?
再说说副作用好吧
Yeah. It's a hormone,
哦 好啊 这是荷尔蒙
so the usual, mood swings, irritability...
所以通常来说 会导致情绪不稳定 易怒
Great. So just like I showed you...
这下好了 就像我教你那样
...a quick jab to the hip. Okay.
快速扎到屁屁上 好的
And your job is to relax. Okay.
你放轻松就好了 好的
Just make sure that you do exactly what she says, okay?
好好 保证你绝对按她说的做哦 好吧
Is this you relaxing?
你就是这么放松的?
By the way, I voted for you. Thank you.
对了 我投了你的票 谢谢
Okay.
好了
What?
干嘛
Well, I wasn't ready! You said "okay."
我没准备好呢 你说"好了"啊
Okay means "okay." "Go" means "go," Robert.
"好了"是说准备 "来吧"才是开始 罗伯特
But... Okay, this is so hard.
真难伺候
You'll get the hang of it. And I'll see you in a week.
会总结出窍门的 我们一周后见
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, you know what ? I'm sorry.
好 真抱歉
I'm just way too tense.
我就是太太紧张了
I just wish that there was a way that
我就是想种种尝试之后
we could do this without getting our hopes up again.
希望不要再落空
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表