剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情回顾
And when that nerve block wears off, it's going to hurt like hell.
神经封闭失效后 会痛不欲生
Aren't you going to prescribe something?
你不给他开点药吗
Given Justin's history of drug addiction,
考虑到贾斯汀有吸毒前科
he is completely against taking any narcotics.
他反对使用麻♥醉♥药♥物
My wife cheated on me.
我老婆对我不忠
She accused me of cheating on her
却反咬一口把责任推到我身上
so she could get a better divorce settlement
就为争取更有利的离婚协议
and she knows I won't fight it.
她知道我不会跟她争
William. Our son should be here,
威廉 我们的儿子
with his sister, with us. And he's not.
本该和他妹妹 和我们一起 但却不在
Look. I know he's gone. I know it hurts. And I'm sorry.
听着 我知道不幸夭折 这令人心痛 我很抱歉
Now you know how hard it is to love someone who doesn't love himself.
你知道爱上一个不自爱的人 有多么痛苦吗
You know, you ended things with me, Scotty.
要知道 是你提出分手的 斯科特
I think my mom needs someone at the vineyard.
我想我妈的葡萄园可能缺人手
That would be so awesome.
那真是太好了
Sweetheart, you have to take something.
亲爱的 你得吃点药
I can't.
不行
Hold on. Just hold on.
坚持 坚持住
Okay. Okay. Okay. Good. Good.
行了 行了 好
I got you. I got you.
我扶着你呢
Good. Good. Good. Okay.
好 好 好的 行了
What is this? A bubble bath?
这是什么 泡泡浴吗
Yeah. Don't knock it until you've tried it.
没错 试过之后再做评价
Look, we'll get those bars installed.
我们会给你装上扶手的
Yeah. All right?
好 好吗
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm great.
还好吗 很好 没问题
Don't give me that gentle Kevin look.
哦 别用那凯文式的温柔眼神看我
You know it creeps me out.
看得我起一身鸡皮疙瘩
Okay, well, stop... Stop being so macho.
好 你也别... 别太逞匹夫之勇了
What are you going to do, light candles now?
你又要干嘛 点蜡烛吗
Yes! As a matter of fact.
当然 你也看到了
Look, I'm creating a meditative atmosphere.
创造一种凝神的气氛
It's a well-known fact meditation can help minimize pain.
都知道沉思是缓解疼痛的好方法
The only thing you're minimizing right now is my testosterone level.
你现在只把我的睾丸素降低了
Check this out.
试试这个
Oh, no. No. No, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
It's peaceful. It's crap.
很宁静 胡扯
Would you just get a CD off my dresser, please?
你就从我抽屉拿张CD行不 拜托了
Okay, fine. But you're ruining my vibe.
好 那好 但你把我的气氛都破坏了
Kevin, I said turn it off!
凯文 我说把它关了
What... Okay! Okay! Sorry. I didn't see anything.
怎么 好吧 这下好了 哦 我什么也没看见
Okay. Are those bubbles?
好吧 这是泡泡吗
No. You have a...
不是 好吧 你有张...
Will you please grab my toothbrush?
帮我拿下牙刷可以吧
Yeah. Sure.
当然 没问题
We grew up with sisters. We gave up on privacy a long time ago.
我们兄弟姐妹一起长大 早就不在乎什么隐私了
You know what? Speak for yourself.
知道吗 那是你自己
You want me to stay with you?
要我陪你吗
Kevin, I'm not dying. You don't need to keep a vigil for me.
凯文 我死不了 你不用守着我
Okay, fine.
那好吧
Back in a bit.
往里躺点
How did it go?
怎么样了
He'd be a model patient if he weren't so ornery.
要不是这臭脾气 算得上模范病人了
Is he really not taking any medication?
他真的不接受任何药物吗
Aspirin. Ibuprofen.
阿司匹林 布洛分
That's not enough. No.
那可不够 当然不够
Doctors told him yesterday, point-blank,
医生昨天很直截了当地说了
by not taking the pain killers, he's interfering with his own recovery.
不用止疼药 只会影响康复进程
He's not sleeping, he's not resting. He's just not getting better.
他不睡觉 不休息 怎么可能好转
Just because you're staying with your daddy, Paige,
佩吉 别以为跟你♥爸♥在一起
doesn't mean you can use that tone with me.
就可以这样跟我说话
Well, I am sorry that you think that. I still love you.
抱歉让你有这种想法 我还是爱你的
Okay, bye-bye, Chicken.
好吗 拜拜 小姑娘
Yeah, I got mother of the year all sewn up.
我绝对是"年度最佳老妈"了
Where's Justin?
贾斯汀在哪
Taking a bath. Is he still in pain?
洗澡 他还疼吗
Yes. Bad.
疼 很疼
Still not taking his meds.
他还是不肯用药
He's afraid. He wants to stay sober.
他害怕 想保持清醒
Yeah, but if by not taking them he's stalling rehab
但如果不吃药 他就得回复健中心
or worse, risking more injury...
甚至更糟 伤的更严重...
He could have trouble walking, running.
他走路跑跳都会成问题...
Surfing. Did you try surfing?
嗯 冲浪 冲浪试过吗
Yes, I offered to buy him a new surfboard.
试了 我说要给他买♥♥新的冲浪板
What am I, crazy? I'm terrified he'll become an addict again.
怎么 我疯了啊 我怕他再犯毒瘾
I know what he went through, what we all went through.
我知道他经历了什么 这个家经历了什么
You're not crazy, Mom.
你没疯呢 妈
Every time I talk to him, it's like talking to a stone wall.
每次跟他说话 他都无动于衷
Mom, I think you should keep trying.
我们还要继续努力
How do you manage to
你怎么就算在
smell so good even in the basement of a chemical plant?
化学工厂的地窖里也闻起来这么香
God, is there some sort of presidential aftershave you're wearing?
天 你是不是用了什么"总统须后水"
You smell like a power devil.
你闻起来就像强势的恶魔
Power devil? Is that like a Tasmanian devil?
强势的恶魔 那种塔斯马尼亚恶魔
Because I think I shot one of those once.
因为我好像开枪干掉过一个
Okay, listen! Hey.
好了...听我说
Six minutes ago I learned that your ex-wife, Courtney,
六分钟前听说你前妻科特妮
is going on Larry King,
要上拉里·金的节目
where she will be nastily telegenic
想必到时她又会在电视上
while also sympathetic and vulnerable.
装出一副柔弱可怜相
Look, people are sick of that stuff.
听着 人们早烦透这些了
They want to talk about health care, jobs, the war,
他们喜欢谈医保 工作 战争
why it's 72 degrees in lowa in the middle of October.
还有为什么爱荷华州到了十月中旬还是72度
Right? What? Why are you giving me that face?
是吧 怎么了 你干嘛...干嘛那表情
Well, because Travis has a point.
因为崔维斯说得没错
I mean, they also want to make sure
他们还想知道
that you didn't throw your wife under a bus in a mad dash to power.
你是否为了权力 抛开自己的糟糠之妻
You're definitely going to have to talk to her.
你绝对有必要跟她谈谈
Thank you. Finally.
谢谢 终于啊
So, you think that I should crawl into the gutter with her?
你觉得我真得去求她一谈吗
No. No, I don't think you're going to have to crawl.
不 不 应该不用你求
I think she'll drag you there.
她会把你扯进去的
Enough. I have voters to meet with.
够了 我还要见选举人
He so listens to you. I'm awed.
他真听你的话 服了
He has to make up his own mind.
他要自己拿定主意
Yes, but you can help him with that.
是 但你可以帮助他
We have to muzzle her, Kitty. Would you talk to him?
我们得堵住她的嘴 你能跟他谈谈吗
As his smiling fiancee or his Communications Director?
作为他笑容满面的未婚妻 还是公♥关♥顾问
Either. But pick one.
都行 但得选一个
I'll go along with whichever you decide.
我会全力配合你
So, you're going to love this accounting program.
你肯定会喜欢这套帐户系统
And as the business grows,
随着生意越做越大
you can expand the functionality to handle online orders.
你还可以扩展功能 管理网络订单
We should be so lucky. We'll get there. You'll see.
那就太好了 肯定会有那一天的 等着瞧
Sorry to interrupt. Non-fat chai latte for Holly.
抱歉打扰了 赫莉的脱脂拿铁
Tommy gets the tall Americano. Saul, I got you a double espresso.
汤米的大杯美式咖啡 索尔 两份浓缩
Oh, Tommy, I put your schedule up online
哦 汤米 我把你的日程放到网上了
so you can access it from home.
方便你回家查看
Thanks. One of these days we're going to clone you.
谢了 总有一天要再克隆个你出来
Cool. So with two of me that means my salary doubles, right?
那好啊 两个我就要拿双份工资喽
No.
那可不是
All right. Move over. Let me give this a shot.
好了 坐过去 让我也来试试
Okay.
好的
Lena seems to be working out, huh? Yeah, yeah. She's been great.
丽娜似乎工作很出色啊 是啊 她很不错
These the latest pictures of Lizzie?
这是丽莎最近的照片吗
She's really starting to look like a Walker more and more every day,
她真是越长越像沃克家的人了
isn't she? Yeah.
是吧 当然
So, tell me, Tommy. How's Julia?
跟我说说 汤米...朱莉娅怎么样了
Honestly, I can't remember the last time she seemed completely happy.
说实话 我都记不起她上一次开心是什么时候了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表