剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情提要
The Golden Plum deal is all signed.
金梅公♥司♥的合约已经拿下
I gave you instructions to tell Graham that the deal was off.
我让你告诉格兰姆这笔生意不做了
Maybe it's time for you to have some faith in my judgment.
或许这回你该对我的判断有点信心了
Did you know this whole time?
你一直以来都知道
Did I know what? That you're my father.
知道什么 你是我父亲
Why don't we file for domestic partnership?
何不登记同性♥伴♥侣♥同居呢
And that entitles you to the insurance from my firm.
你就有权获得我公♥司♥的保险了
I said I was going to take care of it, and I will.
我说了我会处理好的 那我就能做到
David's not my father.
大卫不是我爸
So you're still a Walker?
那你还是沃克家人喽
For a second I couldn't tell whether you were happy or disappointed.
我看不出来你是高兴还是失望呢
Why wouldn't I be happy? This is wonderful.
我怎么不高兴 真是太棒了
The doctor called me to tell me that none of our embryos are viable.
医生告诉我说 我们的胚胎都不能成活
Not one.
一个都不能
I'm going to take the redeye out tonight.
我这就搭晚班机过去
You're leaving?
你要走
Golden Plum just filed for bankruptcy.
金梅公♥司♥刚刚申请破产
The bank's going to call in the loan.
银行会要求还贷的
$20 million.
两千万
Would you stop staring at me?
别瞪着我了成不
Believe me, I wish I didn't have to.
我真希望可以不用瞪呢
I would like to think that there is still some hope left here.
我寻思或许还有些希望呢
Well, we could sell the building. Yeah.
我们可以把这楼买♥♥了 是啊
Not that that would save us.
也救不了我们一命
Look, Sarah, it's hard enough without you...
听着 莎拉 已经够乱了你一点都不...
Without what, Saul? Without me being realistic?
不怎么着 索尔 不现实
We have burnt through every contact we have
我们寻遍了所有合同
trying to find a replacement for Golden Plum.
想找来替代金梅公♥司♥
It doesn't exist.
根本没有
We're stuck with all these export contracts,
我们扛的都是出口合同
and our loan is about to be called in.
而且贷款指定得还了
You don't know that.
还说不准呢
He's been on the phone for 15 minutes with the bank.
他和银行通电♥话♥有15分钟了
They're probably negotiating right now.
兴许正交涉着呢
Or he could be on hold.
或许就是拖延时间呢
Saul, how could you?
索尔 你怎么能这样
How could you go behind my back and sign off on this deal,
你怎能背着我签了这个
when I explicitly told you not to
我明确说不要签的
They're not budging.
他们不肯让步
God. I can't believe this.
天 难以置信
There's nothing they can do.
他们也无能为力
They can grant an extension on the loan.
他们可以宽限一下还贷啊
Come on. No, they can't afford to.
拜托 不 他们承担不起
The bank is losing 10 million in write-downs every week.
银行每周资产账面价值都降低一千万
They won't risk it.
他们不愿冒险
So what's the bottom line?
那最迟什么时候
We cover the loan in the next 48 hours, or go into receivership.
48小时内付清贷款 要么就被破产管理
Look, look, there has to be another bank.
听着 听着 肯定还有别的银行能行
Who will give us 20 million in a credit crunch
在信贷紧缩时借两千万给我们
It's not going to happen, Saul.
没可能的事 索尔
All right, can I say something. This is not the end.
好了 听我说两句 这不是世界末日
The bank can't take your knowledge, your experience...
银行拿不走你的知识和营商经历...
Is this what you do?
你就是干这个的
You decimate companies, and then what, give them a pep talk?
你 你毁了人家公♥司♥ 然后呢 发表讲话鼓舞士气
Hey, Sarah, I'm just trying to help.
莎拉 我只是想帮忙
Then why don't you give us back the money
那你干嘛不把我们
we paid you to get us into this mess
砸进去的钱捞回来
Because I'm a consultant.
因为我是顾问
I'm not a fortune-teller.
不是算命的
Nobody could have predicted the hedge fund going under.
没人能料到避险基金崩♥盘♥
And just for the record, that money you gave me was to generate ideas,
还有啊 你给我的钱是用来想主意的
not make decisions.
不是做决定的
That's your job.
那是你的工作
I mean, if there's some sort of familial dysfunction
我想说 如果是你们自家交流时
when it comes to communicating, that's not my problem.
出现什么障碍了 那可不怪我
Actually, Graham, none of this is your problem.
实际上 格兰姆 全都不怪你
Would you please excuse me? I'd like to talk to Saul alone.
你能回避一下吗 我想和索尔单独说两句
Fine. Fine by me.
好 我没意见
I got to tell Mom. No, no. No, I'll do that.
我要告诉妈妈 不 不 我来和她讲
No, I'll do it.
不 我来吧
Losing Ojai will be hard enough for Mom.
失去欧康已经够伤她的心了
She doesn't have to know what you did.
她没必要知道你干了啥
Nobody ever does.
没人需要知道
No, Saul. No.
不需要 索尔 不
I'm sorry. I'm still not clear.
不好意思 我还是不明白
What exactly went wrong with her cycle or... Oh, honey. Honey,
到底是她的周期啥的哪里出了问题 亲爱的
our embryos weren't viable.
我们的胚胎不能成活
Once we did the genetic testing,
我们一做完基因测试
we found they were chromosomally abnormal.
就发现染色体的异常情况
Senator, I know this process can be frustrating,
参议员 我知道这过程让人泄气
but next time we're going to get Kitty to produce fewer eggs,
但下一次 我们会让凯蒂少产几个卵子
hopefully get a better quality. Okay.
希望能提高质量 好的
We just need you to take this cycle off, Kitty.
你要把这一周期先放一放 凯蒂
Let your body recover.
让身体复原
So we won't be trying this month?
那这个月不再试试了
What about the old-fashioned way?
那"传统方法"怎么样呢
Are we allowed to or is that still out of the question?
我们能做吗 还是仍然没戏
Honey, IVF didn't even work.
亲爱的 连试管受精都没戏
We've been pregnant before.
但我们之前怀上过啊
Well, yeah, but we had a miscarriage.
嗯 没错 但流产了啊
First of all, yes, you're allowed to have sex.
首先呢 你们可以做♥爱♥
As for getting pregnant, I'll be honest, the statistics aren't great.
要说怀孕 老实讲 数据来看不乐观
But as we've discussed, you are ovulating, Kitty.
但我们也谈过了 你在排卵期 凯蒂
It is your fertile window.
是你的受精绝机
Fertile window.
受精绝机
Forty-eight hours.
48小时
Wait. Wait. What about the... What about the kids?
等等 等等 孩子怎么办
They just landed. We have plenty of time.
他们刚下飞机 我们有的是时间
Wait a minute. I need to be horizontal.
等等 我得平躺着
Honey, the coffee table? Yeah. Remember the time?
亲爱的 咖啡桌上吗 是啊 还记得那次吗
I have to lie there for 30 minutes.
我得在上面躺30分钟呢...
With my legs in the air. Okay, what if your kids walk in?
腿就这么抬着 一会儿孩子近来怎么办
Is that the image you want them to see?
你想让他们看到这场景啊
Bed. Done.
上♥床♥ 决定了
Oh, my God, have I missed that!
哦 天 真怀念啊
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
是啊 是啊 我也是
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, it's the kids!
哦 天啊 天啊 是孩子们
Robert, I thought you said we had time.
罗伯特 你不是说有时间的嘛
We did. Technically.
有啊 应该有的
Just a minute! Well, what am I supposed to do?
等一下 那我该怎么办
I'm going to tell them you're in the bathroom.
我和他们说你在厕所
For 30 minutes? You're taking a nap.
去半小时 你在睡觉
In the bathroom? Just stay there and marinate.
睡厕所 你就待在那...泡着
So, you realize there are seven-year-olds that can do this, right?
你知道连7岁孩子都会的吧
Wait, so I didn't lose my music?
等等 音乐没有弄丢喽
You know, I'm no Genius Bar,
你知道 我也不是啥天才
but I think that you're all set. It's re-syncing, and re-syncing.
但我想你这都没问题的 重新同步 再重新同步
Cool. Hey, at least I can use my camera though, right? Yeah.
酷 最起码我还能摆弄相机嘛 是吧 是啊
Actually, you should see my new shots.
说起来 你该看看我的新作
Yeah, that'd be cool.
是啊 看看好呀
Come on. There's some hanging in my room.
来吧 我房♥里挂了一些
You know what? I should... I should get going.
那个啥 我 我该走了
You're going to sync and run? Yeah.
来帮我同步一下就走 是啊
I thought we'd go do something.
我以为我俩能玩点啥呢
Yeah, you know, I just had some odds and ends stuff to do. That's all.
是啊 那个 我还有些杂七杂八的事要做
Justin, you know, we haven't really hung out since we went surfing,and
贾斯汀 我们冲浪回来就没怎么一起玩过了
you know, I just... I want things to be normal again.
我只想一切恢复原状
You don't think things are normal Things are normal. No, no,
你觉得不正常吗 挺正常呀 不
it just... Well, what about tomorrow?
只是 要不明天怎样
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表