剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情提要
A billion people eat this food every day.
每天有十亿人在吃这食物
Don't you think it would taste a lot better coming from your orchards?
要是出产自你们的果园 不觉得味道还会更好吗
Oh, of course, but you're not going to charm me into a deal.
那当然 但你甭以为哄我开心就能成交
I'm having a big family dinner.
我们家庭聚餐
Why don't you join us?
你何不跟我们一起
That sounds great.
那太好了
Mom's really into this guy, Isaac.
妈妈真的很喜欢那个艾萨克
But if she wants us to go over to the house and have dinner,
她想要我们过去吃饭
that's what we have to do.
我们就得照办
Tommy had an affair with Lena.
汤米和丽娜有染
I never liked that girl.
我一直看她不顺眼
If you're gonna blame anyone, blame Tommy.
如果你要怪谁 怪汤米去
And your opinion doesn't count,
你不用跟着掺乎
because you slept with Lena, too.
你也跟丽娜睡了
I'm still sleeping with her.
我还在跟她睡
It's not just that you slept with Lena...
不只是你跟丽娜上♥床♥
Tommy?
汤米
I did it, too. I slept with someone.
我也一样 我也跟别人睡了
You what? We went out in high school.
什么 我们高中约会过
It was a mistake.
但那只是一时糊涂
Was she... Was Lena a mistake?
她呢 也是一时糊涂吗
Yeah, she was.
是 是的
Scotty, Jason is coming back.
斯科特 杰森要回来了
He contacted me.
他联♥系♥我了
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈
Good sweet God in heaven, was that you?
我的老天啊 是你吗
No, that would be Typhoid Travis
不 是崔维斯患了伤寒
attempting to spread his plague to the good people of lowa.
还打算殃及爱荷华的良民们
Those good people gave me this plague.
就是这些良民传染我的
So, is Isaac sick, too?
那么 艾萨克也病了吗
No, Travis would be the only one suffering at the moment. Thank God.
不 现在就崔维斯一人受罪呢 谢天谢地
Don't drink so much.
别喝那么多
I don't! I hardly drink at all.
我没有 我没怎么喝
I thought maybe if he was sick, that's why he hadn't called.
我以为他病了 所以才没打电♥话♥来的
And then who could blame him,
也不能怪他
you know, after the dinner party from hell.
尤其是经历了那疯狂的家庭聚会之后
No, Mom. He's just busy with the California primary,
不 妈妈 他是在忙加州的初选
that's all.
仅此而已
You don't have to make excuses. I can take rejection.
你不用找借口 我可以接受被拒绝的
Mom, I'm not making excuses.
妈 我没找借口
It turns out that presidential campaigns are kind of time consuming,
总统竞选就是这么耗时间
okay?
好吗
You know what you should do?
你知道你该做啥吗
Go down to the office and you should ask him out for lunch.
去办公室 约他出来吃饭
God, no. That is just way too forward.
天啊 才不 那样太不矜持了
Mom, you know what?
妈妈 知道吗
The man watched our family disintegrate over paella.
他都见识过咱们一家人 吃菜肉饭时闹翻天了
I think you're past the "too forward" stage,
我觉得已经没啥矜持可说了
and whatever happened with Julia and Tommy anyway?
朱莉娅和汤米究竟怎么着了
I don't know.
不知道
I never talk to them anymore.
没再和他们说过话
I don't even talk to Justin,
我也没理过贾斯汀
who, I guess, is still sleeping with Lena.
想来他还跟丽娜睡觉呢
What could she be thinking?
她在想什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe she's wishing that Kevin were straight
或许她在盼着凯文变直男
so she could go for the whole Walker trifecta.
好把沃克家的男人睡个遍
Kitty, that's disgusting.
凯蒂 太恶心了
Oh, look at that, Mom. We're here. Got to go.
哦 瞧啊 妈 我们到了 挂了啊
No, we're not.
不 还没呢
Mom, do me a favor. Call Isaac. No!
妈 听我的 打给艾萨克 不
Call Isaac. No!
打给艾萨克 不
Bye.
拜
I have so many questions about that conversation.
关于这对话我可是一肚子问号♥
I have to get up early tomorrow.
我明天要早起
So?
所以呢
I thought that we said we were going to take the night off?
我想我们说好的今晚休息
Look, I know.
我知道
I just really don't feel like being at home tonight.
只是我今晚真的不想回家
I mean, I can't handle another closed-door phone call
我可受不了她们又背着我打什么秘密电♥话♥
between Kitty, or my mom, or Sarah, or God knows...
例如凯蒂啊 妈妈啊 莎拉啊 鬼知道还有谁呢
Oh, great. Your being here is only going to make it worse.
哦 好啊 但你待在这只会更糟糕
I don't care, okay?
我不在乎
I still have to go to work, Justin.
我还是要工作的 贾斯汀
Wait, what...
等下 在哪...
Work. That's right. Well, how's work
对啊 工作 工作怎么样
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思啊
Nothing. Isn't it a little awkward
没什么 不会有些尴尬吗
Of course, it sucks.
当然啊 糟透了
Then why don't you quit?
那干嘛不辞职
Because unlike you, I don't live at my parents' house,
因为不像你 住在父母家
rent-free,
不用操心房♥租
and I don't have a bunch of money in the bank either, all right?
我在银行也没多少存款 明白吗
I need this paycheck.
我需要这份薪水
Do you actually think that I like working for your brother?
你真以为我喜欢为你哥做事啊
You know, okay, I'm sorry I brought this up, all right?
好了 抱歉我那壶不开提哪壶 好吗
It's just... What are we doing?
只是 我们在做什么
Everybody is pissed at us.
人人都不给我们好脸
Rebecca hasn't talked to me since the wedding.
婚礼之后瑞贝卡就没跟我说过话
You and Tommy are practically estranged.
你跟汤米的关系也疏远了
When you and I started seeing each other,
你我刚开始约会时
we said, you know, we wanted to have fun.
我们就想图个乐
But now, I don't know. You're just...
现在呢 我也说不清
You're being really intense.
你好像真的很紧张
Intense? Yeah, and I'm worried.
紧张 是啊 我有些担心
So, what do you think, I'm using again? No.
啥意思 你说我又嗑药了 不是的
Look, because I'm not, all right?
听着 我没再碰过
I'm going to my meetings and you know what?
我要去参加康复会 知道吗
I even just found one for vets, so...
我刚找到个为退伍军人而设的
That's... That's great.
那太棒了
What's the problem here?
到底怎么了
You seem really angry lately.
你最近心情很不好
Not at you.
不是对你
Tommy's the one who screwed up, okay? Not us.
汤米搞出的烂摊子 好吗 不是我们
And I'm just sick and tired of
我只是厌烦了
everyone making us pay for his mistakes.
人人都要我们两个来弥补他的过失
I think it's more complicated than that.
我觉得没这么简单
What, you still have feelings for him?
比如呢 你对他还有感觉
No. No, of course not.
不 不 当然不是
Okay, so then what are we worrying about?
好了 那我们担心什么呢
You know, Tommy and Julia, they're going to make it or not,
汤米和朱莉娅是和好如初 还是一拍两散
but you know what? That's their issue.
那都是他俩的事
No, you're really... You're right.
你 真的 你说的没错
All right? Come here.
好了 来吧
Can I stay?
我能留下来吗
Yeah.
嗯
Is that new? Ish.
这是新的吗 没错
Did you get it in Phoenix?
在凤♥凰♥城买♥♥的吗
Actually, I got it a couple of weeks ago
其实是几周前买♥♥的...
For you.
为取悦你
That's nice.
很漂亮
You know, I was thinking, maybe tomorrow
我在想啊 或许明天
I could drive up, we could have lunch.
我可以开车过去 我们一起吃午饭
If that's okay?
如果可以的话
Yeah, if you want to.
好啊 你想来就来
I think it'll be good for us
我想我们在一起
to do things that we used to do before.
做以前常做的事也挺好的
You know, normal things.
平常的事
Yeah, there's this new seafood restaurant. We...
嗯 新开了家海鲜馆 我们...
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表