剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Not that we're officially divorced,
我们还没正式离婚
so I don't even know what my official title is, but I'm single.
所以我也不知道自己是什么身份 但我现在单身
And I'm off Mommy duty. You know,
不用看孩子
no one's asking me to tuck them in or read them a Scratchy story.
没人让我给他们盖被子 讲故事
I'm at this gorgeous resort and with this very nice guy and...
我在渡假胜地遇上这么好的男人...
Right.
好了
This isn't happening, is it?
我们不可能的 是吧
I'm so sorry. This is so embarrassing.
很抱歉 真是丢人
Well, I should probably get back.
那好 我也该走了...
My dad.
我爸
Oh, God. You know, I'm sorry. Oh, it's...
哦 太不好意思了
I didn't mean to drag you away from your father's wedding.
我不是有意把你 从你父亲的婚礼上带走的
You're just going to hang here? Yeah. Yeah, until you leave.
你就待在这? 对 对 等你走了
Then I'm going to kick the door down and raid the minibar.
我就把门踢开然后进去喝个痛快
Okay. Well, good luck with that.
好 那 祝你好运了
God.
天啊
Okay, do you want pizza or Thai?
想要披萨还是泰国菜
And not a word to your mom that I can barely boil water.
不许跟你妈提 我连烧水都不会
Wow, that's almost 45 degrees in one day. Doesn't that hurt?
才一天就能弯将近45度了 不疼吗
No. It actually feels pretty good.
不 其实感觉很不错
But this is good news. Yeah, that's great.
这是好消息 是啊 好消息
Okay, I hate to ask, but...
我不想问的 但...
You know, this morning
你知道 今天早上
you were in so much pain and could barely move your leg.
你还疼得那么厉害 腿几乎不能动...
And after all the things that Garrett said...
听了加瑞特说了一番之后...
So?
所以呢
Did you up your pain medication, Justin?
你加了止痛药的剂量了吗 贾斯汀
I can't believe you'd ask me that.
真不敢相信你会这么问
No. No, of course, I didn't.
没有 当然没有
So, you don't believe me?
原来你不相信我
So you think I'm an addict and a liar?
你认为我是瘾君子 还是骗子
Justin, you were the one who said
贾斯汀 是你自己说
you were worried about taking the pills...
担心药物会...
Yeah, because I knew something like this would happen !
是的 因为我知道会出现这样的事情
People watching me and accusing me !
大家都盯着我 指责我
I'm making sure that...
我就是...我就是想确认...
So accusing me is going to make me feel better?
无端指责我能让我感觉舒服一点吗
No, Rebecca ! You know what?
不是的 瑞贝卡 你知道吗
You of all people. After everything we've been through,
在所有人当中 你跟我一起经历了那么多
you think I'd lie to you? You know what? Count them !
你觉得我会骗你吗 不信你去数数
Count them! Justin, no. I'm not...
去数 贾斯汀 别这样
Just count the pills !
快去数
Seven. They're all there. Yeah.
7颗 全都在 没少
You know what, don't worry about ordering me anything.
是的 别费心帮我叫外卖♥♥了
I lost my appetite.
没胃口了
Justin. I was just... Don't.
贾斯汀 我只是... 别说了
Yeah, I finished mine, too.
我也喝完了
Yeah, my mother's presence has that effect on people.
我母亲的出现总会引起这样的效应
Everyone's mother does.
天下母亲都一样
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You wouldn't know this, .
你并不知道...
but Elizabeth had a brother. A twin
伊丽莎白有个哥哥 孪生的
We had to make a choice when they were born and...
当他们出生的时候 我们不得不做出选择
William died.
威廉死了
I had no idea. I'm so sorry.
我不知道 天哪 很抱歉
And Julia thinks it's my fault.
而朱莉娅认为这是我的错
She thinks that I did it. Oh, that's ridiculous.
她认为是我造成的 这太荒谬了
I don't know. Sometimes I feel like she's right.
我也不知道 有时候我觉得她说得对
You can't blame yourself.
你不能这样自责
It's just that...
只是...
We had to make this decision so quickly.
当时不得不快速作决定
I was so afraid of losing them both and...
我很怕...怕同时失去他们两个
And they're all gone.
现在什么都没了
Tommy, no.
汤米 不是的
It's going to be okay. It's just you...
会好起来的 只是 你...
You can't take it all on and then worry about everyone else.
你不能背负所有的责任 只替别人担心
Sometimes, you need to just think about yourself.
有时候也需要考虑考虑自己
I appreciate you coming here, Kevin. I was out of line today.
很感谢你能来 凯文 我今天失控了
Me too, Saul.
我也是 索尔
But I do know what you're going through.
但是我明白你正经历什么样的挣扎
I know. I know. We're from different generations
我知道 我们是不同时代的人
and I'm sure you think I had things a lot easier.
我肯定 你觉得我过得自在得多
And whatever it is you need from me, I'm here for you.
无论你有什么需要我 随时找我
Okay.
好
But...
但是...
You don't have to hide anything. Kevin.
你没必要隐瞒任何事情 凯文...
You have to understand. I'm not hiding anything from you.
你得明白 我并没有隐瞒什么事情
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
I...
我...
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋
Hi. You girls are back already.
嗨 孩子们 你们都已经回来了啊
You are so busted, Mom. You promised me, Mother.
妈 你食言了 妈 你向我保证过的
And now you've just totally been plotting.
而现在你就背地里偷偷行动了
I wasn't plotting, you girls were busy.
我不是偷偷行动 你们都太忙了
Oh, right ! So, you just...
哦 是的 你就是...
You just went and did something
你就是去做了一些
that we specifically asked you not to do !
我们明确叫你不要去做的事情
And now Tommy's furious with me !
现在汤米对我很生气
Sarah, Tommy is only furious with me.
莎拉 汤米只是生我的气
Oh, Mother. You know, you just couldn't help yourself, could you?
妈 你就是管不住你自己 是不是
I mean, you really, really have to learn how to relax.
我是说 你真的是要学学怎么放轻松
Oh ! Would everyone please stop ordering me to relax?
哦 拜托不要命令我放轻松了
How can I possibly relax?
我怎么可能放轻松
Mom, you just don't get it !
妈 你就是没弄明白
The whole idea of this weekend was for us to escape our problems !
这个周末的本意就是 暂时逃离我们的麻烦事
Instead you've rubbed our faces in them
相反 你就一直不断跟我们提那些麻烦
and then gone and created new ones !
还跑去制♥造♥新的麻烦
Fine ! So, shoot me ! I'm concerned.
好 杀了我好了 我就是担心
And why wouldn't I be concerned? I mean, look at all of you.
我怎么能不担心 你看看你们自己
You're consumed with post-divorce despair.
你陷在离婚后的绝望里酗酒
You're caught up in this perpetual commitment phobia !
你患上了婚前恐惧症
Justin's in constant agony and lucky to be alive.
贾斯汀每天都被剧痛折磨 幸好还有命活着
Julia's left Tommy and taken Elizabeth with her
朱莉娅离开了汤米 还带走了伊丽莎白
and Kevin... Well, I don't know about Kevin.
还有凯文...我都不知道凯文的情况
He won't return my phone calls !
他都不回我电♥话♥
Okay, all right, Mother. So it hasn't been a banner month for us.
好吧 妈妈 这一个月来我们都不顺
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
For your own sanity and for ours,
为了你和我们的精神健康
just loosen up on the reins a little bit. Right.
就放松一点 没错
I mean, stop focusing on us so much
我是说 别总是一门心思关心我们
and start focusing on yourself.
关心关心你自己
I love you ! You're my children !
我爱你们 你们是我的孩子
When you're in trouble, I'm in trouble !
你们的麻烦 就是我的麻烦
I'm sorry. I don't know how to say,
对不起 我实在没有心思说
"Oh, la-de-da. I think I'll go play golf."
"啦啦啦 我要去打高尔夫"
You're everything I've ever done with my life !
你们就是我这辈子人生的全部
Believe me, I lay awake at night
相信我 我整晚整晚睡不着
praying you guys will get your lives together
祈祷着你们能过回正常生活
so I can get some sleep !
我也好安心睡会儿觉
Oh, for God's sake, Mother !
拜托 上帝啊 妈
We're not responsible for your sleep nor you for our happiness !
你睡不着不赖我们 我们的幸福也不用你来操心
Exactly ! We're grown-ups ! We're adults !
没错 我们又不是小孩 我们是成年人
We're legal in 50 states!
我们达到50个州的法定成年标准
Legal? We're practically seniors! I mean, come on ! See? Grownup !
我们都是老年人了 我说 拜托 你别幼稚了
God, I hate this person ! This mother you see me as !
天哪 我讨厌这个形象 你们眼里的那个老妈
Whose daughters felt
女儿们觉得
so obligated to her that they had to invite her along
义务性地被迫邀请她
on their little spa weekend
一起参加周末SPA游
even though they didn't want her there !
尽管她们非常不愿意
If you knew that it was an obligation, Mom, why did you come?
既然你知道是迫于义务 为什么还来
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表