剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情提要...
You know, there's nothing that says you can't spend the night.
其实 你可以留下来过夜啊
You're homeless?
你无家可归了
Oh, I like to think of it as being between homes.
噢 我更乐意把它想成找到下一个家之前的过渡
I've got an inflatable mattress.
我有张折叠床垫
You should come and stay with me.
你到我那儿睡吧
Okay.
好啊
I had a miscarriage.
我小产了
I am so sorry. I am so sorry.
对不起 太对不起了
Wow, you said a few people.
麦洛 你说人不多的啊
Just... I don't know. I wasn't expecting...
我不知道 我没有想到...
All men?
全是男人
Yeah.
对
Feel like sharing? Yeah. Sure. Go ahead.
来个尝尝 当然 拿吧
Keep it between us, because if Rebecca finds out, like...
就我俩知道 好吗 瑞贝卡要是发现...
You're using because you're an addict, Justin.
你嗑药的真正原因是上了瘾 贾斯汀
And you'll always find a reason.
你总在找借口
Saul, are you gay?
索尔 你是同志吗
I just can't believe that you're asking me this.
我 我不敢相信你竟然问我这个
What? I know it's early.
什么事 我知道还很早
How early? 8 :30 a.m. Central Time.
多早 早上8:30 中部时间
I was having a dream about you.
我刚刚梦到你了
I was back in high school and nobody would have lunch with me.
回到了高中时候 没人愿意跟我吃午餐
Was I at the cool table?
我是校园风云人物吗
No. You were serving food.
不 你是服务员
You were wearing a hairnet.
还戴着一个发网
Do I even want to know what that means?
我要知道这个梦什么意思吗
It means I'm missing you. And I'm hungry.
意思是我很想你 而且我很饿
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm actually feeling a lot better.
我好很多了
Did you get your schedule? Yes.
拿到日程安排了吗 嗯
And it would be great if there were 78 hours in a day.
如果一天有78小时 这倒是个不错的日程表
Melanie always overbooks. She's like an airline.
梅兰妮总是超量预定工作 就像航♥班♥一样
Yeah. Who's the King of Pork? Because he's my 1 :00.
对 谁是猪肉之王啊 我一点钟要见他
Ask Melanie. She's gonna be there any minute.
问梅兰妮 她一会儿就到了
Maybe I should call her. Come in.
也许我该打个电♥话♥给她 请进
Melanie. Told you.
梅兰妮 我就说吧
Who's the King of Pork?
谁是猪肉之王啊
He's the President of the Domestic Pork Boosters of America.
他是美国本地猪肉推广协会的主席
He's a king and a president. I like that.
是大王 还是个主席 我喜欢
Well, have Travis vet him.
让崔维斯调查一下他
And make sure Phil preps you before every stop.
另外 确保菲尔每到一站都给你过一次稿子
Who's Phil?
谁是菲尔
He's the guy with the bad bow tie, eating a Danish.
带着丑蝴蝶领带 吃着酥皮饼的家伙
Donut.
是甜甜圈
But you and I could bring back vaudeville with an act like this.
我俩可以凭这绝活表演杂技了
I better let you go, sweetie.
我还是让你工作去吧 亲爱的
I was hoping you'd let me carry you around in my pocket all day.
噢 我多想整天都把你装在口袋里啊
You'll be fine. Just be patient and don't fire anybody.
你能行的 只要耐心一点 不要炒谁鱿鱼就行啦
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Travis. Good morning.
崔维斯 早上好
So, brief me on the King of Pork.
给我简短介绍一下那个猪肉之王吧
He owns a chain of restaurants. Big donor.
他开了一家连锁餐馆 很慷慨的捐助人
But, Senator,
但是 参议员
there's been a slight scheduling mishap.
日程会有一点点改动 有点倒霉
Your daughter is going to be landing in Des Moines in an hour.
你女儿会在一小时后到达德梅因
No, she's supposed to be here next Saturday.
不 她应该下星期六才来啊
I must've gotten the dates mixed up.
我 我一定是把日期弄混了
I was just...Just... Okay.
我没有... 行了
It's fine, but you're going to have to cancel my 1 :00.
没事 但你得取消我一点钟的安排了
No, no, no. What, are you crazy?
不 不 不 你疯了吗
It's with the King of Pork.
那是和大王啊...猪肉大王
It's a barbeque. She'll love it.
是个烧烤聚会 她会喜欢的
Rough night? Mom, I gotta tell you something.
没睡好吗 妈妈 我得告诉你一些事
Okay.
好
Justin's taking drugs again. Painkillers.
贾斯汀又吃药了 止痛药
Well, he needs those, right? For his leg.
他需要吃啊 不是吗 他腿不好啊
No, not anymore.
不 已经不需要了
He's supposed to be tapering off.
他应该要减少剂量了
Now he's just using them to get high.
现在他只是用那玩意儿获取兴奋
Oh. Is that why you moved out? Partly.
所以你才搬走的吗 有这原因
I just... I feel so bad. I want to help him,
我只是 感觉很糟糕 我想帮他
but I don't know how. It's so frustrating.
可是我不知如何着手 太打击人了
Well, what does Nora say? Nothing. She doesn't know.
那 诺拉怎么说 没说什么 她不知道
Nobody does. Well, Becca, you have to tell them.
没人知道 瑞贝卡 你必须得告诉他们
No. No, I can't tell his family.
不 不 我不能告诉他家人
Are you kidding me? He'd never forgive me.
你开玩笑吗 他不会原谅我的
There has got to be some other way that I can help him.
一定还有其他方法可以帮他的
You don't realize how serious this is.
你还没认识到事情的严重性
Last year, before you knew Justin, he overdosed.
去年 在你认识贾斯汀之前 他曾经吸毒过量
You have to tell them.
你必须告诉他们
You owe Nora that much. You owe Justin.
你欠诺拉太多了 你也欠贾斯汀的
Dude, what are you doing coming to my job?
老兄 你怎么跑到我工作的地方来了
I don't do business here. Bro, I paged you twice,
我不在这里做生意 兄弟 我呼你两次了
you didn't call me back.
你没有回电♥话♥给我
That's 'cause I don't have your stuff.
因为我没有你的东西
I'll call you when it comes in. How long?
有货我就会打给你了 还要多久
My guy has rehearsal. He's in a band, man.
给我货的人要彩排 他在乐队啊
I'm gonna meet him at 2 :00, when my shift is out.
我下班后两点钟就去见他
All right, so 2 :00?
好 那么两点咯
I said I'll call you.
我说了 我会打给你的
Look, and don't follow me out, either, okay?
不要跟着我出去 好吗
Well, I didn't expect to hear from you.
没想到你会打给我
Yeah, I know. I'm... I'm sorry.
不 我 对不起
I probably overreacted. I shouldn't have left like that.
我可能是太激动了点 我不应该就那样走掉
Yeah, that's okay.
没关系
Can I take you to lunch? My treat?
一起吃个午餐吧 我请客
Yeah. Can we do it early? I just...
好 我们能早点去吗 我
I have some plans this afternoon.
我下午有约
Yeah, sure. No problem.
嗯 好啊 没问题
I have to pick up the rest of my stuff at your house.
还要到你家拿我剩下的东西
Why don't we meet there?
我们就在那里见吧
Yeah. Sure. That sounds good.
好啊 不错
Okay. All right. Bye.
好 好 拜
I promise not to make a habit of working Saturdays, Saul.
我答应过不能养成星期六工作的习惯 索尔
It's just, when Joe has the kids it's the only...
乔和孩子们在一起 这就是唯一..
Sarah, it's fine.
好了 莎拉 没关系
I'm just so relieved that Joe came to his senses about sharing custody.
乔愿意共享监护权 我已经很宽心了
Whatever schedule works for you and the kids is fine with me.
只要时间能够配合你和孩子 我都无所谓
Thank you.
谢谢
Ojai Foods. Mom. Mom, slow down.
欧康食品公♥司♥ 妈...妈妈 慢慢说
I told you no weekends, Sarah.
我告诉过你周末不行 莎拉
Look, I have Scotty here,
斯科特在我这
I'm trying to clean...
我正要洗...
Oh, God. When?
噢 天哪 什么时候
Tommy, wake up. You overslept.
汤米 起来 你睡过头了
Don't you have to get home?
你不要回家吗
Why? There's nobody there.
为什么 家里又没人
We can spend all day together.
我们可以整天都待在一起
Really? What do you have in mind?
真的吗 你在想什么
Bed.
床
Breakfast in bed. TV in bed.
在床上吃早餐 在床上看电视
That's your phone. They can leave a message.
是你的电♥话♥ 让他们留言吧
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Quarters for the meters.
给停车表找零钱
Is Rebecca here? She's in the living room.
瑞贝卡在吗 在起居室呢
Oh, no way. No way. This is not happening.
噢 不是吧 不会这样吧
What did you do?
你做了什么
Look, I appreciate all your concern,
听着 多谢你们的关心
but you're overreacting.
可你们真反应过度了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表