剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters
《兄弟姐妹》前情提要
What about the old-fashioned way?
传统方法♥会♥有效吗
IVF didn't even work.
连试管受精都没戏
It is your fertile window.
是你的受精期
Have I missed that.
天 真怀念啊
Will you please marry me? Yes
你愿意跟我结婚吗 我愿意
Dad had another kid. With Holly. Her name's Rebecca.
爸爸和赫莉还有个孩子 叫瑞贝卡
I had this weird moment where I thought I had feelings for you.
有那么一刻 我有种奇怪的感觉 觉得自己喜欢上了你
You let William Walker die thinking that I was his kid!
你让威廉·沃克到死都以为我是他的孩子
How could you do that?
你怎么能这样呢
I want you out of this house.
我要你离开这里
You owe a substantial amount of money, and you need us.
你欠了一大笔钱 你需要我们的帮助
A merger is our only offer. Okay.
合并是我们给出的唯一条件 好吧
I'm a gay man, Kevin.
我是同性恋 凯文
We're not related.
我们没有血缘关系
So, you lied to me?
你对我撒谎了
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... Just go!
对不起 我不是想要... 快走吧
Dad wasn't her father.
她不是爸爸的孩子
She's not a Walker. She never was.
她根本不是沃克家的 从来不是
Okay, so where are you? Yeah. All right. Well, I will.
好吧 你在哪儿呢 好的 我会的
Hi. No, it's Kitty McCallister.
你好 我是凯蒂·麦凯勒斯特
I'm calling for Dr. Feldman.
我想找菲尔德曼医生
I have to sit down and speak to Tom and Evan.
我得坐下来跟汤姆和埃文谈谈
Before cell phones, no one had this much to say to each other.
没手♥机♥那会儿 人跟人之间可没这么多话要说啊
Kevin's on his way. Did you tell him?
凯文已经在路上了 你告诉他了不
No, I didn't tell Kevin.
不 我没告诉凯文
There would be no need for a family meeting if I had,
我要是说了 还开啥家庭会议啊
because everyone would already know.
那样大家不用听我说就知道会议内容了
Holly's trying to get into the Ojai tax files. What's the password?
赫莉想要查看欧康的税务文件 密♥码♥是什么
I'll open them up when I get there.
等我过去 我帮她打开好了
Remember, she's the reason Ojai's...
别忘了 因为她欧康才逃过一劫的
What, she can't wait?
怎么 她不能等吗
No. I was just wondering if I'm... give Holly the password
不 我只是想知道 我是不是... 把密♥码♥告诉赫莉
Right. No, no. That's okay. I understand. Who is she talking to?
没关系啦 我能理解 她跟谁讲电♥话♥呢
Fertility doctor. Okay. I'll wait for his call.
生殖科医生 我等他电♥话♥吧
Oh, Kitty. Are you...
喔 凯蒂 你是不是...
I don't know. Mom, can we please... Yeah, I got to go. Bye.
还不知道 妈 能不能快点 我得挂了 回见
If I don't get to work, Holly's going to start ransacking my desk.
要是我再不去上班 赫莉就要开始洗劫我办公桌了
Look, this is an important family matter.
你们听着 这件事对咱家很重要
We need to discuss it as a family.
咱们得一家人一起讨论啊
Well, can't we just maybe tell Kevin later?
一会儿告诉凯文...不就完了吗
Please, Mom, I don't have all day.
求你了 妈 我可不能一天都耗在这儿
All right. All right, but please I don't want anyone to overreact.
好啦好啦 不过先说好 我可不希望你们反应过度
This affects Rebecca more than anyone else,
这事儿对瑞贝卡的影响最大
and it's not her fault. Actually, you know what?
却不是她的错 实际上呢
Nothing has really changed.
这事并没有改变什么
So how should I say this?
所以...我该怎么说出口呢
Okay, you know what? Rebecca's not our sister.
行了 瑞贝卡不是我们的妹妹
Dad wasn't her dad. DNA, got to love it.
她不是爸爸的孩子 全赖DNA 你不爱都不行
Thank you, Justin. It's not exactly how I would've phrased it,
谢谢 贾斯汀 我本来倒不打算这么讲
but that's the gist of it.
不过意思都说到了
Rebecca is not your biological sister.
瑞贝卡跟你们没有血缘关系
Oh, my God. Who's the dad, then?
哦 天呐 那谁是她爸
How long has she known? Wait a minute. How's Rebecca?
她知道多久了 瑞贝卡还好不
Wait, wait... One at a time. One at a time.
慢慢来 慢慢来 一次一个人说
Tommy, David, Holly's ex, is Rebecca's father.
汤米 赫莉的那个前男友大卫 才是瑞贝卡的生父
Sarah, I guess Rebecca has known for a few days now.
莎拉 我猜瑞贝卡大概是几天前知道的
Kitty, I don't know how she's doing.
凯蒂 我也不知道她现在什么情况
I called her, she hasn't called me back.
我给她打过电♥话♥ 她也没回我
I knew it. This is... This is all Holly.
我就知道 这都是赫莉搞得鬼
Sarah, it doesn't have anything to do with Holly.
莎拉 这跟赫莉没关系的
Really? How could it not be?
真的嘛 怎么会没关系呢
Kitty's right. The only person we should be thinking about right now is
凯蒂是对的 现在我们最该关心的人是
God!
天呐
Kevin! What?
凯文 咋了
Did Scotty tell you
斯科特告诉你们了
or did Justin bug my apartment with his junior spy kit?
还是贾斯汀在我屋里安了劣质窃听器
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Nice try. Okay.
你们装得很像嘛 好吧
Mom, we would love to have it here.
妈 我们很希望在这里举♥行♥
Scotty obviously will cook.
正好斯科特是厨子
Tommy, if you could bring some wine, that'd be great.
汤米 如果能从葡萄园带酒来就更好了
Justin, stay sober.Sarah, you got the toast.
贾斯汀 你别乱喝 莎拉 你来祝词
Kitty, since you write speeches for a living,
凯蒂 考虑到你是个专业写手
we would love it if you could officiate the ceremony.
我们希望你能够主持我们的仪式
Officiate? Are you engaged to Scotty?
仪式 你跟斯科特订婚了?
No, I met some guy last night. Yeah, of course, to Scotty.
不然你以为是跟路人甲吗 当然是斯科特了
Wow. I realize it may be a shock to some of you,
我能理解你们惊讶的心情
but congratulations might be nice.
但是连句恭喜的话都没有嘛
Oh, honey! This is so great! Thank you.
噢 亲爱的 这太棒了 谢了
You and Scotty, it's just perfect.
你跟斯科特 真的非常般配
Wow. You're getting married?
你们真要结婚了
No, not married. Committed.
不是结婚 是承诺终身
No comments from the peanut gallery.
不懂的别评论
Oh, it would be so easy, man. I'm happy for you.
很简单嘛 我真为你开心
It's just what we need right now. When?
这正是我们现在需要的 仪式啥时候
Saturday. Saturday?
周六 周六
Why the rush? We felt it was time,
怎么这么急 我们觉得时机成熟了
and since both of us
再说我俩都
have zero desire to throw some kind of fairy-tale shindig,
不想办什么盛大的梦幻婚礼
yes, I am looking at you, we figured, why not?
没错 说的就是你 所以就想马上办了
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
Yeah, congratulations. It's great. Yeah.
对 恭喜你啊 这 挺棒的 是啊
Thank you. You all sound so happy for me.
谢谢啊 你们听上去可真开心
No, no. God, we are.
没有啦 我们是真的为你高兴
Can someone please tell Kevin what's going on?
谁来跟凯文讲讲刚才的事儿
What do you mean? I thought you were all here talking about me.
啥意思 难道你们刚才不是在讨论我吗
Honey, maybe you'd like to sit down.
亲爱的 你先坐下来再说
There's been another little development.
最近有点小变化
What? You're not related?
什么 她不是你♥爸♥的孩子
No, no. I agonized over meeting her.
不是 话说以前我还挺烦她的
I could barely look at her for months.
甚至都不愿正眼瞧她
And now that I actually like her,
现在我终于对她有好感了
I find out that
结果却发现
she's just the love child of my dad's mistress and some guy.
她是我爸的情妇跟其他男人生下来的
I mean, and poor Rebecca.
我是说 瑞贝卡多可怜啊
I mean, she's not even who she thought she was.
她一直都不知道自己是谁的孩子
Okay, I'm at a loss.
等等 你把我说迷糊了
Yeah. So I'm not overreacting, right? It's not just the hormones?
你看我没有反应很强烈 对吧 不是荷尔蒙在作怪
No. But your boobs do look bigger.
不是 不过你胸部的确是大了一些
No, they're not. No, it's just the bra.
才没有 是胸罩的原因
They've got help. Doesn't explain the glow.
看上去会大一些 那也解释不了你脸泛"孕光"
Do you really think I'm glowing? I do.
你真觉得我怀上了吗 真的
Just stop it. Stop it.
别说了 别瞎扯
You know what? You're just going to get my hopes up.
你这样只会提起我的期望
It's just from the shock of waking up with two sisters
我仍处于震惊中呢 早上起床时还有俩姐妹
and finding out by lunch that I only have one.
吃午饭时却发现只剩一个了
Oh, yeah. And Kevin's getting married.
噢 对了 凯文要结婚了
What? Yeah.
什么 嗯
I feel like we've been preempted by a special news bulletin.
我觉得咱像被赶着出新闻似的
Should we change the date of our ceremony?
我们要不要改日子
Are you kidding me? The timing's perfect.
开什么玩笑 这日子很棒
Mom will be too preoccupied to be her loving-but-intrusive self.
老妈肯定闲不下来 反正她也喜欢忙
Well, at least she'll be there.
至少她会出席啊
You called your parents?
你跟爸妈打过电♥话♥了
Yes. And surprise, surprise, they can't make it.
是啊 但是他们赶不过来
Oh, come on, they live in Arizona.
拜托好不好 他们住在亚利桑纳州
They can't drive five hours
就不能开几个小时的车
to be at their son's bonding ritual?
参加宝贝儿子的"结合仪式"
Is that what we're calling it now? Because that sounds kind of kinky.
咱们的事儿 是这么称呼吗 听上去好怪
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表