剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Great! Four more hands. Oh, God.
太好了 多了两个人手 哦 天哪
Sarah, Principal Briel is on line two.
莎拉 布瑞尔校长打过来了
Mom, I've got Paige's school on the other line.
妈妈 佩吉的学校打来电♥话♥
Call me back. Call me back. Call me...
打回给我 打回给我
Sarah Walker speaking.
我是莎拉·沃克
I'll be right there.
我这就过去
I'll take a tuna sandwich.
我选吞拿鱼三明治
Oh, no. Tuna. Tuna, no. No fish.
不要啊 吞拿鱼 吞拿鱼 不 不要鱼
Oh, okay. Okay, okay.
那好吧
Let's make that veggie salad with chicken.
那我们就要鸡肉蔬菜沙拉吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, honey. What are you doing back so soon?
嘿 亲爱的 你这么快就回来了
The rally was canceled. It was raining.
那边在下雨 集♥会♥取消了
What's he doing here?
他在这干吗
Robert, it's good to see you again.
嘿 罗伯特 很高兴再次见到你
I think double congratulations are in order.
我想 接下来就是双喜临门了啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you mind if I just took one second to catch up with Kitty?
你介意我和凯蒂单独聊几分钟吗
Of course. Take your time.
没问题 你们慢慢聊
That is who the hell you think you need to get this under control?
他就是你认为可以搞定这事的人
Why didn't you just hire G. Gordon Liddy?
你为什么不干脆雇戈顿·利迪
Oh, please! Would you stop being so dramatic?
拜托 你能不能不要这么情绪化
He is the best at damage control.
他很善于危机公♥关♥
He is damage!
他就是个危机
Look, if people get wind that he is on this campaign,
看吧 如果大家听到传言 说他在帮忙竞选
they will think we are in crisis.
会觉得我们陷入了危机
Oh, well, guess what?
哦 猜猜看怎么着
Robert, we are in a crisis, remember? I'm pregnant.
罗伯特 我们确实有危机 记得吗 我怀上了
Isaac is handling this as a favor to me
艾萨克这是在帮我忙
and after that, he is going to be gone,
忙完这事 他就走人了
and you are never going to have to deal with him again.
你也再也不用和他打交道了
But if you want to get through this pregnancy
但是如果你想挨过这个"怀孕危机"
and you want to get through this wedding
想挨过这次婚礼
and you still want to be a viable Republican presidential candidate,
还想当个合格的共和党总统候选人
then you are going to have to get a hold of your testosterone
就得把你那副臭架子收起来
and you are going to have to suck it up!
乖乖忍♥着吧
So Sarah and I are being civil,
莎拉和我很客气了
which is an improvement from her just glaring at me.
比起之前光瞪着我 是好多了
And Justin's doing great. He's off his crutches, and...
贾斯汀也很好 已经可以不用拐杖了
I mean, the physical therapy's still hurting him,
复健治疗还是让他疼痛难当
but he's handling it, so... Here.
但是他处理的很好 所以...
That's great. Here.
这很好 给
Yeah, and I've been reading about vets coming home and, you know,
嗯 我读了些文章 关于老兵回来之后的情况
I'm just trying to give him his space, you know...
我试着给他更多的空间
Rebecca. You have been home for an hour,
瑞贝卡 你到家都一小时了
and all you've done is talk about the Walkers.
却一直在聊沃克一家
Mom, I know that you're still mad at them, but...
妈妈 我知道你还在生他们的气 但...
No, this is not about them at all. This is about you.
这和他们一点关系都没有 我是在说你
I'm doing great.
我很好啊
No, what you're doing is
不 你现在除了
being nursemaid to Justin and assistant to Nora
贴心照顾贾斯汀 帮助诺拉外没别的了
That's not fair.
这不公平
You know, I have come to terms with the fact that you need to know them
我也能理解 你需要了解他们
and be part of their lives.
融入他们
I miss you, but I understand.
我挺想你的 但我也理解
But, sweetie, you shouldn't give up yourself in the process.
甜心 可你不该在这过程中 放弃自己的生活啊
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about your life. You.
我是说你的生活 是你
I have a life. It's not like I'm wasting my time.
我有自己的生活 又不是在浪费时间
And you may not understand this, Mom, but he needs me.
你可能不明白这些 妈妈 但是他需要我
He depends on me for a lot of things,
很多事情他都得靠我
and I just want to help him get through this.
而我只是想帮他度过这个难关
When I was your age,
我在你这么大的时候
I thought that I had all the time in the world.
我想还有大把的时间可以挥霍
But the truth is, you don't.
但事实并非如此
And I don't want you to look back at this time and have regrets.
而我不想你回首过去时 会为此悔恨
Okay. I won't.
好吧 我不会的
Can we drop this?
就聊到这吧
For now.
这次就算了
I'm meeting with a former associate of mine.
我今天和我的前助手见面了
He might be of some help.
他可以提供一些帮助
Look, Kitty's an old friend.
听着 凯蒂是我的老朋友
There's not much I wouldn't do for her.
我可以为她做很多事情
I don't like how you operate.
我不喜欢你的处事方式
And Kitty's brought you on, that's fine.
凯蒂请你来 这没问题
I'll give her that latitude.
我给她这个自♥由♥
But let me make one thing really clear.
但是我想把一件事说清楚
Around here, I run a clean shop.
在这 我可不开"黑店"
You can't stand me, can you?
你容不下我 是吧
That's putting it mildly.
这么说 算是客气了
Oh, no. No, no, guys. No, no, no.
不 不 不 伙计们 不
This table stays here.
不 不 这桌子就放在这
I'm going to put the place cards on the tables outside.
我想把座次表放在外面的桌上
Mom, it's all family. Do we really need assigned seating?
妈妈 都是一家人 真有必要安排座次吗
Yeah, please, Nora. And don't sit me next to Kevin.
对 诺拉 别这样 还有可别让我坐凯文旁边
The details matter.
细节决定成败
Now, this couch I want you to move out.
这沙发 我倒是希望你俩搬出去
I'm sorry. I'm too old for that, Nora.
很抱歉 诺拉 我可老得搬不动了
Oh, Saul, come on.
哦 索尔 别这样
Think of your darling niece upstairs,
想想楼上你亲爱的外甥女
resting, exhausted, nauseous...
正精疲力竭 干呕不止
And here.
她在这
Hi, honey. How are you feeling?
嘿 甜心 你觉得怎么样
Well, apparently, really bad.
嗯 很明显 非常不好
I was just saying to them that they should be at least...
我刚刚还在说他们至少应该...
No, no. You were just guilting them into heavy lifting.
不 不 你只是利用负罪感让他们搬东西
I was not. I... Yeah, you were.
我没有 不 你有
Saul, you want to go grab a beer?
索尔 去喝杯酒怎么样
Is that what movers drink?
是给搬运工喝的吗
The doctor's office called.
医生那边来电♥话♥
You're all set up for your after-hours sonogram.
已经安排好你做B超了
Is Robert going with you?
罗伯特和你一起去吗
No. No, he's... He's busy.
不 不 他 他很忙
Well, then, I'll go with you.
好吧 那我和你一起去
No, that's okay.
不 没关系
You know, it's just a routine. It's no big deal.
只是个 例行检查 没什么大不了的
Sweetheart, this is your first baby and your first sonogram.
宝贝 这是你第一个孩子做的第一次B超
You can't do it alone.
你可不能一个人去
Do you really want to go?
你真想和我一起去
I really want to go.
我真想
Hi, Grandma. Hi, Aunt Kitty.
嗨 外婆 嗨 凯蒂姨妈
Hey, Paige. How are you?
嘿 佩吉 你好吗
Where's your Mom and Coop? In the kitchen.
库珀和你妈在哪 厨房♥里
How's the boss? Bossy.
"老板娘"怎么样了 发号♥施令呢
Kevin's on a flower run and we're on furniture duty.
凯文在准备鲜花 我们在搬家具
Oh, God. Oh, no, no. Not me. I quit.
哦 天哪 哦 我可不是 我退出了
Hey, Kitty.
嘿 凯蒂
Quick. Show Aunt Kitty what you made.
快 给你凯蒂小姨看看你做的小玩意
What is it?
这是什么
It's something to hold your flowers in for your wedding.
这东西可以用来盛你婚礼上的鲜花
Oh, Cooper, I love it. That is so cool. Thank you.
哦 库珀 我真喜欢 这东西真酷 谢谢你
What's with Paige? Is she sick?
佩吉怎么了 她生病了吗
No, she's grounded.
不 她被禁足了
Well, she pulled the fire alarm at school for a dare.
她在学校和别人打赌时按了火警
Hey. Thanks. Well, that's not like her.
嘿 谢谢 这可不像她
I know. She's been very distant and angry.
我知道 她最近孤僻又暴躁
I think this new custody arrangement is really affecting her.
我想监护人变动对她影响很大
Hey, how'd the interview go?
嘿 采访怎么样了
Great.
很好
And you were right, they asked about no-bid contracts.
你说的对 他们问到了无竞价合同的内容
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表