剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情提要
Tommy's not making you work, is he?
汤米不是让你来加班的吧
She's with me.
她是我带来的
Would you like to have a glass of champagne with me?
愿意赏脸跟我喝杯香槟吗
Why, I'd love to. Thank you.
当然了 谢谢
You slept with Lena, Tommy. I know.
你跟丽娜上过床了 我知道的
Tommy's a hypocrite and a liar.
汤米是个伪君子和骗子
Oh, you found out about Lena?
噢 你早就知道丽娜这事了
How do you know about Lena?
你怎么会知道的
Lena was sleeping with Tommy.
丽娜跟汤米上了床
Graham has quite a reputation for growing mid-size companies.
格兰姆在帮助中型公♥司♥发展方面很有一套
I really want to have a baby.
我真的很想要个孩子
Well, you really want this, too, don't you?
你也一样 对吧
Yes.
对
Daniel Cole said that he could prove
丹尼尔·科尔说他可以证明
that Robert wasn't the hero that everybody thinks he is.
罗伯特并不是大家公认的英雄
This is quite an operation.
你这儿还真是像模像样呢
Why don't you tell me why you're really here?
直说吧 你来这干嘛
Maybe I'm not over Jason,
或许我并没有完全忘了杰森
but I am getting there.
但我至少在努力
Robert's campaign is about to take a serious hit.
罗伯特的选举可能要出大篓子了
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
现在我宣布 你们结为夫妻
Adamson's lead continues to grow over Senator McCallister.
亚当姆森对麦凯勒斯特议员的领先优势持续扩大
Hello?
喂
Hi, it's Nora Walker. Kitty's mother.
我是诺拉·沃克 凯蒂的妈妈
Oh, hello. How are you?
噢 你好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Actually, I was looking for Kitty,
是这样的 我在找凯蒂
and she doesn't seem to be answering her phone,
但她好像不接电♥话♥
and I found your number in this contact sheet
然后我又在她的电♥话♥本上
that she left here.
看到你的号♥码
So, how are you?
你怎么样
Me? Yeah.
我 是啊
How is it being back on the campaign trail full-time?
重新回到选举活动中感觉如何
Are you having fun?
好玩吗
Fun is not exactly what I'd call it.
我可不会用"好玩"这个词来形容
No, of course not.
嗯 当然不
Did you know that Adamson is calling Robert "Senator McWaffler"
你知道吗 每次镜头对准罗伯特的时候
every time they put a camera in front of his face?
亚当姆森就说罗伯特是"胡扯议员先生"
It is so damn unfair.
真是不公平
Presidential politics and fairness,
在总统竞选时 政♥治♥和公平
kind of like oil and water.
就有点像油和水的关系
Excuse me, is there something urgent
对了 你有没有什么要紧的事情
you want me to tell Kitty?
需要我转达给凯蒂的
Tell her, please, that I miss her.
请替我告诉她 我很想她
Oh, yeah. You can tell her in person.
噢 你可以当面告诉她了
We're gonna be in California tomorrow.
明天我们会去加州的
We got a fundraiser downtown at the Jonathan Club.
我们要在乔纳森俱乐部见一个筹款人
Really?
真的吗
I'm having a big family dinner on Saturday.
周六我们也有个盛大的家庭聚餐
Why don't you join us?
要不你也来吧
Okay. That sounds great.
好的 好主意
There's gotta be a way to stop the bleeding.
一定有办法能够阻止选票下滑的
Nora, I gotta run. I'm down four points in...
诺拉 我该去忙了 我已经低于...
I hope you understand.
希望你能理解
Absolutely. I've gotta run, too.
当然 我也要忙去了
Bye. Bye.
拜 回见
Well, just keep scheduling television appearances
我们要不停地上电视
and make sure that everybody hears your side of the story.
确保大家都听到你对这事的解释
That's all we can do.
我们能做的只有这些了
No, I have already done Meet the Press, This Week,
我已经参加了《媒体面对面》和《本周聚焦》节目
and they still keep calling me "Senator McWaffler."
他们仍然叫我"胡扯议员先生"
We should've just stayed in the honeymoon suite in Hawaii.
我们干脆在夏威夷的蜜月套房♥里呆着算了
Sorry, guys, but the honeymoon's over.
不好意思 各位 蜜月已经结束了
This campaign has been running on fumes for the past two weeks.
过去两周内 选举形势一片乌烟瘴气
The ground you staked out as a strong, decisive leader
你之前所打造的 强势且有决策力的领导人形象
has been eroded with this helicopter story.
已经被直升机事件彻底搅黄了
It's time for a Hail Mary.
是咱们绝地反击的时刻了
You want to save this campaign?
你还想赢得这场选举吗
We need a town hall meeting, covered live,
我们要举♥行♥场发布会 全程直播的
no script, no vetted questions.
不打草稿 不审查记者的问题
Are you crazy? no, no, no. That's insane.
你发疯啦 不 这是发狂了
Who would be the audience?
都让谁来参加
Veterans. Party affiliation, irrelevant.
老兵们 还有与我党无关联的人士
So when and where exactly
那么 你打算什么时候在哪儿
are you planning on tanking this campaign?
来进行这毁掉选举的活动呢
There's a veterans group in LA
洛杉矶有个老兵团体
that's been hounding us for the last four weeks.
过去四周一直在找咱们麻烦
You can't put Robert in front of a hostile audience
你不能让罗伯特去面对那么一群充满敌意的人
and just let him shoot from the hip.
然后让他毫无准备的发言
Why not?
何不试试
If the voters don't think I can handle the pressure,
如果选民们认为我无法承受压力
I gotta show them that I can.
那我就证明给他们看
Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're for this?
拜托 别跟我说你赞成这馊主意
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
No, Robert, this is a big risk.
不 罗伯特 这是个很大的冒险
It's a huge risk.
是一个极大的冒险
You either face this head on, or we pack up and go home.
要么迎头面对 要么就卷铺盖回家
Make it happen.
就这么做吧
Kitty, your mother called.
凯蒂 你妈妈来过电♥话♥了
She wants to have us for dinner when we're in town.
她希望到那天咱们能顺道回家去吃晚餐
Us?
"咱们"
Thanks, Bob. Okay.
谢了 鲍勃 没事
Kitty's coming home this weekend. God, Mom!
凯蒂这周末要回家了 噢 老妈
You know it's kind of appropriate to say hello when you walk into a room.
下次进来时记得打声招呼嘛
Hello.
你好呀
So, I invited Kitty, Robert, and Isaac to a family dinner.
我邀请凯蒂 罗伯特 以及艾萨克来家里吃饭
The brothers are all ditching me.
儿子们都在躲着我
And why is it I never see my children all together anymore?
为啥我最近都见不到大家聚在一起
Especially not Tommy and Justin.
尤其是汤米和贾斯汀
They're like Superman and Clark Kent.
就像一个是超人 一个是克拉克·肯特
Well, Mom, the brothers are pretty busy at the moment.
妈 兄弟们这会儿都正忙着呢
Maybe this isn't the best time
或许现在不是个好时间
to have the big classic Walker dinner party.
来举♥行♥沃克式的家庭聚餐
What? Is something going on you're not telling me about?
怎么了 你们是不是瞒着我什么呢
No. No, no, no.
不不不 没有没有
I'm just saying why do we all have to be there?
我只是说 为什么大家都要同时出现呢
What's the big deal? Oh, I don't know.
有什么重要的事情吗 我不知道
Remember when you wanted
还记得你以前想要
to skateboard in the driveway with Bobby Lampert,
跟鲍比·兰博特去车道上玩滑板
and you were too nervous to be alone with him,
但是你跟他独处又很紧张
so I pretended to clean out the garage?
所以我就假装去打扫车♥库♥
What are you saying, Mother?
你在说啥呢 妈
You're too nervous to have a play date with Isaac?
你和艾萨克在一起会紧张 自然不起来
No. No, you know, you're my family.
不 你知道的 你们就是我的家庭
I love you, I miss you. I want you around me.
我爱你们 想你们 希望你们都在我身边
I'm proud of you. I want to show you off.
我为你们自豪 我想要炫耀一下你们
Oh, my God, you are.
噢 老天 你就是的
What? You are totally into him.
什么 你绝对是对他有感觉了
"Into him"? What?
"对他有感觉" 搞什么
That's like high school. No, we're grown-ups.
听上去跟高中生似的 我们是成年人了
We've had some lovely conversations at the wedding...
我们在婚礼上聊得挺投机的
You've always had a thing for Republicans.
你从来就对共和党人有好感
You know what? He's not a "Republican" Republican.
严格说来 他根本不是典型的共和党人
He's a self-reliant, historically-sensitive,
他是个自恃又敏感
"Get the job done yourself" kind of Republican.
自己搞定一切的共和党人
And he's interesting. He's very interesting.
并且他很有趣 非常有趣
He's a widower. He has five kids and six grandkids.
他老婆也去世了 下面有5个孩子 6个孙子孙女
And I just want my family...
我只是想我家..
All right. I'm into him. God.
好吧 我对他有感觉
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表