剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情提要
Tonight,I am suspending my campaign...
今晚我将放弃
...for the Republican nomination.
代表共和党竞选总统
Do you have any idea how many people are begging me
你知道有多少人求着我
to get them into a deal in China?
帮他们把生意做进中国
We can't do the deal.
我们不能做那笔生意
I can't be objective. I'm emotionally involved with him.
现在我做不到客观 我已经喜欢上他了
Do you have any idea how hard Graham has worked on this?
你知道格兰姆为了这个项目付出多少吗
Could you get me off the hook?
随便编点什么 让我脱身啊
You've got 12 doses here.
这里是12剂
Then you'll come back and we'll harvest your eggs.
用完了再回来 咱们就丰收小卵子了
Your mom was accusing David of implying that he's your father.
你妈妈责怪大卫 说他暗示自己是你父亲
I mean, have you ever thought that... Of course.
我的意思是 你有没有想过... 当然想过
Look, I mean, if it's getting to you,
我说 要是你真那么心烦
why don't you just get like a test or something?
何不去做个测试什么的
Don't say "goodbye," okay? We're going to see each other.
别说再见 好吗 我们还会再见的
So long, then. So long, Isaac.
那么 再会吧 再会 艾萨克
Taylor wants to come here for a meeting.
泰勒想来这跟我见一面
He's reaching out to you for the V.P. Spot.
他这是抛橄榄枝给你 要你做副总统呢
Okay, we have three, four double-As.
好了 现在我们有3 不对 是4个优秀胚胎
That's like an A+.
差不多算是算优加
Summa cum laude of embryos. And then we have two ABs. All right.
最最棒的胚胎 然后还有2个一般的
And that's an A-?
那么那个算是优减
Well, they could end up having a better personality.
说不定以后会长成更好的性格啦
Or, you know, they could be artistic or...
或者 他们可能成为艺术家或者...
I don't know. I don't know. What do you think?
我也不知道 我也不知道 你觉得呢
I think that they look like bubbles.
我 我觉得它们像肥皂泡
Smart, cute, artistic bubbles.
当然 是聪明可爱的 有艺术家天分的肥皂泡
Kitty, the embryologist is going to tell us which ones to implant.
凯蒂 胚胎学家会告诉我们用哪个的
Suppose we end up with triplets
假如我们有个三胞胎
Let's pretend that that is not an option.
让我们假装没有这么个选项
I wonder if the White House has ever had triplets.
不知道白宫里有没有过三胞胎呢
Oh, I mean, not that the V.P. Technically lives in the White House.
当然了 我倒不是说副总统也住在白宫里
Stop. First of all, we are not having triplets. Really?
停 首先 我们不会有三胞胎 真的吗
And second of all,
其次
I'm not going to be the Vice President because no one's asking.
我才不做什么副总统 没人叫我做
So why do you suppose the Republican nominee
那你觉得那个共和党候选人
is coming over to our house this afternoon?
为何今天下午要来找你
He wants my support. He's trying to carry California.
他想要我的支持 他想要游说下整个加州
But what if he does ask? What if he does?
那如果他真的要你做呢 如果他要呢
I mean, nobody turns down the vice presidency.
我说 怎么会有人不愿意做副总统呢
There are people out there shamelessly auditioning for the role.
那么多人厚颜无♥耻♥地去竞选那个职位
I mean, we can sit here and debate hypotheticals,
我是说 我们可以坐在这里 辩论种种假设的情形
but he'll ask us whatever he wants to ask us when he gets here.
等他来了 想问什么 就让他问呗
Robert, we know what he wants. He wants you to be the V.P.
罗伯特 我们知道他的目的 他想要你做副总统
So, what, is it Mother's Day already?
这是干吗 母亲节到了吗
Whoa, Mom. Hey. Mom, hi. How are you?
妈 嘿 嗨 妈
We don't need a holiday to appreciate our mom.
又不是非得有个节日才感谢我们的妈妈
Since when? Since now, Mom.
啥时候开始的 现在 妈妈
Hey, sorry I'm late, but I got the brioche.
对不起 我迟到了 不过我带来了奶油蛋糕
Oh, brioche? From Emile's. My favorite bakery.
艾米家的奶油蛋糕 我最喜欢的面包房♥
What a coincidence. You're dead.
真巧 你死定了
All right, all right. Guys, you know what?
行了 行了 大家伙儿 你们知道吗
I really appreciate your concern, but I'm fine.
我真的感谢你们的关心 但是我很好
Well, thank you, Tommy.
谢谢 汤米
Mom, you really don't have to put an act on.
妈 你真的不要再装了
I mean, it's normal to be depressed.
我的意思是 郁闷也是正常的啊
You were practically living with Isaac.
你前阵子差不多是和艾萨克同居嘛
I'm not depressed. Honestly.
说实话 我不觉得郁闷
Isaac is a wonderful man and we had a wonderful time together,
艾萨克是个不错的人 我们在一起也很开心
but this is what I want.
但这就是我想要的
This is what you want? All alone in this big empty house?
这就是你想要的 孤单一人在这个又大有空的房♥子里
Hello. I live here. Exactly.
嘿 我也住这 我当然知道
Let's not get into your problems, all right?
咱们还是别掺和你的问题了 好吗
You know, no one's going to blame you for being sad.
你要是觉得难过 也不会有谁说你的
It's not easy bouncing back from a breakup.
要从分手振作起来 可不容易
Yeah, especially at your age.
是啊 尤其你这么大年纪了
But I'm not bouncing back. Even at my age.
可是我不需要振作啊 就算是我这一大把年纪
I'm not bouncing... I'm busy. I'm very, very busy.
不需要振作 我很忙 非常非常忙
I've got the Pasadena Children's Hospital fundraiser tonight
今晚要办帕萨迪纳儿童医院 基金募捐会
which is a full-time job.
那可是个全职工作...
And you remember... We all have to go.
而且你们都记得要... 我们全都必须去
Oh, God. Attendance is mandatory.
老天啊 是啊 不可以不去
We know. At least something has sunk in.
我们知道 至少大家都还是印象深刻哈
And then I have Jamie coming this afternoon.
今天下午杰咪要来看我
Jamie? Oh, no. Oh, this is bad.
杰咪 哦 不要啊 太遭了
Who's Jamie? Mom's interior designer.
谁是杰咪 妈的室内设计师
Yeah, when she turns up, it's like a maternal distress call.
是啊 只要她一出现 说明老妈压抑了
When Kitty went to New York,
凯蒂去纽约那次
in 24 hours, all the kitchen cabinetry gutted.
24小时内厨房♥里所有的家具都给清理了
Well, you know, the cabinetry was awful. It was dingy. It was maple.
你知道那些家具很遭糕的 都很脏 而且是枫木的
When I enlisted in the Army? All new wallpaper upstairs.
我入伍的时候 楼上全都换了新的墙纸
How about when I came out?
我出柜的时候又怎样
I mean, most parents just cry. Oh, my...
别人的父母都是哭 老天啊
Mom rips out the entire backyard.
妈把整个后院给毁了
Nothing but dirt, dumpsters and Porta Potties for, like, two years.
整整两年 堆满泥土 垃圾桶 移♥动♥式厕所
Well, I thought Kevin would have a lot more pool parties.
是啊 因为我觉得凯文可能会办更多的泳池派对
I was trying to be supportive. Yeah, I do like pool parties.
我只是想要表示支持 我确实很喜欢泳池派对
There you have it. There you... All right, all right.
那不就结了 好吧 好吧
Maybe I have dealt with some difficult situations in the past
也许过去我处理一些艰难处境的时候
by immersing myself in the house.
喜欢把自己关起来捣腾房♥子
But this is not one of those situations. Understood?
但是这次不一样嘛 明白吗
Yeah. Sure. Oh, sure.
明白 当然
Yes. Mom, whatever you say. We get it.
是啊 妈 随你怎么说 我们都懂的
Yes. Fine.
好吧
Where's that fabulous brunch I was promised?
答应给我做的丰盛的早午餐呢
I have to take mine to go. Pass this down.
我得把我那份带走 把这个递过去
I have to get a dress for tonight.
我得去为今晚挑件裙子
My formal event wardrobe is pretty non-existent.
我的正装衣橱几乎完全空了
Oh, hey. If you're still out shopping this afternoon, call me.
对了 如果你下午还在外面购物的话 给我来个电♥话♥
I need no excuse to buy myself a little new something.
我正好给自己买♥♥点新东西
Yeah, cool. I will.
好啊 我会的
Well, bye. Bye.
哦 拜拜 再见
I'll be back in two seconds. Okay.
那个 我马上回来 好吧
Becca, any word?
贝卡 有消息吗
They said today's the latest, so... Oh, good.
他们说最迟今天 所以... 噢 很好
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
Gosh, if it turns out I'm not a Walker,
天呐 如果发现我不是沃克家的人
you're mom's going to build a third floor.
你妈估计要把这房♥子改成个三层楼了
Maybe a game room.
说不定再搭个游戏房♥
That's not a bad deal. Lose a sister, gain a Ping-Pong table.
那不算糟糕 少个妹妹 多个乒乓球桌
Mom hates Ping-Pong. And we're not losing a sister.
妈妈讨厌乒乓球 我们也不会失去一个妹妹
If David's my father, everything's going to change.
如果大卫是我爸 一切都要变了
No, not everything. That's true. Some things are constant.
不是 不是一切 也对 有些事情是改变不了的
Like my mother being a pathological liar, but the rest...
比如我妈改不了说谎 不过其他的
I don't know.
我就不知道了
Look, whatever the test results are, you know,
听着 不论结果如何
we're not going anywhere.
我们都不会离开你
I'm not going anywhere.
我就不会离开你
You don't know that. I do.
那可没准儿 我保证
You can't get rid of me that easy. I have no friends.
你可别想轻易摆脱我 我没有朋友
That's true. All right.
那倒是 行了
I'll call you as soon as I know, okay?
我一知道结果就给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
For God's sake, Robert.
老天 罗伯特
When you go out running, you're supposed to bring your keys.
你出去跑步的时候 应该带着钥匙
You're not supposed to go out and lock the door
你不能出去了 把门锁上
and then not bring your keys.
然后又不带钥匙
So when you're in the bathtub,
又不是你在浴缸里
I have to get up and I have to let you into the house
是我要爬起来 好让你进来
and I don't have to...
我也不必要...
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表