剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情回顾
I'm not going to deal with that right now. So don't call back.
我现在不想处理这事儿 别打给我了
I'm dealing with something extremely important.
我眼下有很重要的事情处理
Be careful of this one.
小心这家伙哦
He'll make you a ton of money
他会帮你挣大把大把的钱
and you'll never want to let him go.
然后你就舍不得放他走了
That's right.
没错
I was in love with a man.
我曾爱上一个男人
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Ten years ago, you outed my brother. It devastated him.
10年前 你爆出我弟弟是同志 他深受打击
Any idealism I had was completely obliterated by what you did.
你的所作所为完全磨灭了我的理想主义
I don't trust you, David.
我不相信你 大卫
You still haven't told me
你还没告诉我
why you suddenly showed up at my house and my place of business.
为何你会突然出现在我家和我办公室
Mom, there's no way that...
妈妈 不可能是...
I mean, he couldn't...
我是说 他不会是...
Oh, God. No. William Walker was your father.
天 不是 威廉·沃克才是你父亲
How's the hollandaise coming?
蛋奶酸辣酱做的怎样了
Almost done. Let me taste it.
这就好了 我尝尝
Good? Oh, sweetheart, that's fabulous.
好吃吗 哦 亲爱的 味太正了
You're turning into a really good cook.
你手艺越来越棒啊
Come on, you did all the cooking. I just whisked.
都是你做的啊 我只不过搅拌一下
You know what?
这样吧
I'm going to ask Kevin to talk to Scotty
我要让凯文去跟斯科特谈谈
about getting you in as a trainee at the restaurant.
让你进餐厅去当学员
Oh, God, not you, too.
哦 不会吧 你也来这套
You sound like my mom.
跟我妈一样
She's all over me about finding a direction.
她成天都跟我说找个发展方向
Apparently everybody thinks I'm an aimless loser.
显然 人人都把我看做没目标的废柴
Hey, aimless loser is my job.
嘿 没目标的废柴是我的工作
Speaking of jobs, I... We're talking about her.
说到工作... 在说她呢
You know what? Photography.
知道吗 摄影啊
You were carrying around that camera with you all last summer.
去年夏天 你到哪都带着相机
But that's not a job.
但算不上工作啊
That's like a hobby.
只是兴趣爱好
Photography can be a job. Yeah.
摄影可以作为职业的 是啊
You know what? This is delicious. Maybe I should stick to whisking.
这个太美味了 我还是接着搅拌吧
Well, you better be careful.
那你可得小心了
You don't want to whisk your life.
别把这辈子都搅进去了
With the Michigan primary only a week away,
距密歇根州初选只剩一周
Republican frontrunner, Robert McCallister
共和党竞选人罗伯特·麦凯勒斯特
is facing increasing pressure from dark-horse candidate, Boyd Taylor.
正面临黑♥马♥博伊德·泰勒的重重压力
Following an onslaught of attack ads airing in Michigan this past week,
上周密歇根猛烈广♥告♥攻势之后
Congressman Taylor has pulled
泰勒议员与加州参议员的
to within a single percentage point to the California senator.
支持率差距 已拉近到一个百分点之内
How did we not see this coming?
我们怎么会没预见到这个
I mean, Taylor just pulled up out of nowhere,
泰勒不知道从哪冒出来
and he goes from zero to 90 in less than two weeks?
不到两周 支持率就暴涨
He took a risk.
他铤而走险
You know, lay low, let the other guys pick each other off,
一开始韬光养晦 任其他几个竞选人杀的你死我活
and then go after the ones who are remaining standing.
然后想办法解决剩下的一个人
That's how he stole lowa right out from underneath us.
正是这样 他才在我们眼皮底下拿下爱荷华
Wait a minute. Let's not forget that we did win Wyoming,
等等 别忘了 我们已经赢得怀俄明州
which is a very good indication that we are going to take the west.
这也就意味着我们将获取西部认同
We just need to trust our strategy.
相信我们的策略就好了
Really? Because you all told me
真的 因为你们都跟我说
to focus on Adamson and Burgess,
把注意力放在亚当姆森和伯吉斯身上
ignore the rest of them. Those were the two to pay attention to,
其他人无视 这两个才是重点照顾对象
and then Taylor ambushes us in lowa.
然后呢 泰勒在爱荷华给我们来个下马威
Well, we also advised you to reveal the truth about Adamson,
我们还建议你去揭露亚当姆森的秘密
and you didn't,
但你却不肯
which gave Taylor the opportunity to reveal it on his own schedule.
于是就给了泰勒揭露真♥相♥的机会
And even worse, it let Taylor see what kind of campaign you're running.
更糟的是 泰勒明白了你的竞选之道
And what kind of campaign is that?
什么竞选之道
Robert,
罗伯特
taking the high road doesn't always get you where you want to go.
扮正直清高在竞选中着实不受用
If anybody has any qualms about the way I'm running this campaign...
如果有人对我的参选方案有疑虑
Wait a minute. ... remember that I'm the candidate.
等等 别急 罗伯特 我才是候选人
Nobody has any qualms. We're just all very stressed out.
没人有疑虑 我们都是太紧张了
Now, what we need to do is we need to change the itinerary.
现在我们要做的 就是更改行程
Michigan's primary is next week
密歇根的初选在下周
and we just need to focus all of our efforts right there.
我们要把全部精力投入在那上面
No. I already scheduled a huge rally in New York.
不行 我已经在纽约安排大型集♥会♥了
Well, reschedule. Taylor's making a big push in Michigan
重新安排 泰勒在密歇根有大动作
and I say that we have to push back.
我们就要还击
We need to go into Super Tuesday strong, not playing catch-up.
"超级周二"辩论 我们要强势登场 而不是做陪衬
And don't forget, Governor Bryant is going to endorse Robert,
别忘了布莱恩特州长是站在罗伯特一边
and we could have a really nice press conference.
我们的新闻发布会将大获成功
Well, Bryant is certainly taking his time.
布莱恩特迟迟未明确表态
You sure you can count on him?
你确定能信得过他
Yeah, I've known Michael since boot camp.
当然 我和迈克在新兵训练营就认识了
If he says he's going to endorse, he's going to endorse.
他说会支持我就一定会做到
Travis, tell the staff we're going to Michigan, all right?
崔维斯 跟大伙说我们要去密歇根 好吗
We're traveling.
我们这就过去
I'll postpone my trip to California, oversee the new initiative.
我推迟去加州的行程 负责监督新行动
We just have to keep the faith.
我们要坚定信心
You sound like Jason.
你跟杰森一样
He always told me until the last votes are cast
他总是告诉我 不到最后一票
that I needed to hold on to my faith.
绝不失去信心
Well, Jason happens to be
杰森碰巧是个
a very, very wise man.
非常 非常聪明的人啊
Do you know that I haven't even seen him since he's been back?
你知道么 他回来以后我们还没见过面呢
I haven't seen my kids since the wedding.
婚礼之后我就没见过我孩子
I probably wouldn't even see you if you didn't work for me.
要不是你为我工作 我可能也见不到你
All right, I got to go pack.
好了 我去收拾一下
I'm so over it. It's like, the nicer the car, the smaller the tip.
真受够了 现在就是 开的车越高级 给小费越抠
Mario is a valet at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
马里奥是比弗利山酒店的泊车仔
Oh, I love that place. I take a lot of clients to the Polo Lounge.
我喜欢那里 我带很多客户去过马可波罗酒廊
How can you even breathe in that place? So many stuffed shirts.
你在那地方怎么待的下去啊 都裹得严严实实
Where do you want him to go? He's a lawyer, Jordan.
你说他能去什么地方 他是律师 乔丹
They actually do a great burger.
他们的汉堡的确不错
Gentlemen!
先生们
Q! You made it!
奎 你来了啊
Quinn, this is Kevin.
奎恩 这是凯文
Oh, the infamous Kevin.
哦 臭名昭著的凯文啊
Quinn is one of the promoters here.
奎恩是这里的创办人之一
And we're doing karaoke night tomorrow.
明晚卡拉OK之夜
It's going to be off the chain. Yes.
绝对乐翻天 当然
You know what? I'm not actually a karaoke type.
那个 我呢 不是唱卡拉OK的...料
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早
Do you mind if I?
介意吗 我...
Yeah, you go right ahead. Good.
嗯 拿吧 好的
Ibuprofen is my favorite.
我最喜欢布洛芬
Did you just take four?
你吃4片吗
I was trying to keep up with
昨晚我一直在应酬...
these crazy kids from Singapore last night.
那些新加坡的疯孩子们
Man, these venture capitalists can drink.
那些风险资本家忒能喝了
They bought themselves a startup airline
他们签了一家新航♥空♥公♥司♥
and they're thinking of providing healthier meals,
在考虑提供健康餐饮的问题
and I thought, well, there might be something in it for Ojai.
我想或许对欧康来说是个机遇
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
What? That's why you brought me on, right?
什么 你叫我来搭档不就是干这些
Help explore new business possibilities, right?
帮忙开♥发♥新的商业契机 不是吗
Yes. And if they have anything to do with Ojai or the future of Ojai,
是啊 但既然这与欧康或欧康的未来有关
I would appreciate an invite.
我怎么没被邀请去
Sarah, listen, these guys are savages.
莎拉 别这样 听着 那帮家伙简直就是野人
The heavy drinking is not optional. And the entertainment is...
不但要被疯狂灌酒 还有余兴节目...
You're far too respectable.
不适合你这种文雅的人
How many strip joints did you go to exactly?
你们到底去了多少个脱衣舞酒吧
Sarah Walker?
莎拉·沃克
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表