剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, wait. Let it ring.
等等 让它响吧
No, no, no. It's probably my mom.
不行 不行 说不定是我妈
Isaac's leaving today. It's going to be...
艾萨克今天就要走了 她肯定是...
Hello?
喂
No, hi. Hi. No. Yes, of course. Sure. Sure. I'll check.
不 不 是的 当然 当然 我去查一查
It's Drew McCoy from the Taylor campaign.
是...泰勒团队的德鲁·麦考伊
Hey, Drew. Yeah.
嘿 德鲁 是的
Sure. 2:00 is fine.
好的 2点没问题
Okay. I'll see you here.
好的 到时候见
Taylor has a campaign stop in Sacramento.
泰勒在萨克拉门托做竞选活动
He wants to come here for a meeting. Oh, Robert.
想来这儿跟我见一面 哦 罗伯特
It's just a meeting, we don't know what this is about.
只是见一面而已 还不知道是怎么回事呢
Do you remember that I do this for a living?
你不会不知道吧 我可是干这行的
This is about the ticket.
为了拉票啊
He's reaching out to you for the V.P. Spot.
他这是抛橄榄枝给你 要你做副总统呢
Well, we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.
如果船真到了桥头 我们再解决吧
I wasn't really sure what you needed,
我不知道到底需要什么
so I have his toothbrush and some razor clippings in here.
我带了他的牙刷 这儿有一些胡须茬子
And I pulled some gum from the garbage that he chewed.
还从车♥库♥剥下来一些他嚼过的口香糖
It's gross, I know, but...
很恶心 我知道 可是...
I think I'll take the razor clippings, that's probably best.
我就要胡须茬子吧 也许那是最好的
We have to do a viability study first
得先做个可行性测试
to see if there's usable DNA in here.
看里面是否有可用的DNA
I understand.
我明白
And you know the results can't be used in any legal forum.
你也知道 测试结果不能用于任何法律场合
It's only for your own curiosity.
只能用于解答你的疑问
How accurate is it? Completely.
结果有多准 完全准确
When do I find out the results? We'll call you.
什么时候能知道结果 我们会打电♥话♥给你
So you ready to get started?
那么...准备好开始了吗
Hello? I just wanted to hear your voice.
喂 只想听听你的声音
I was thinking about you, too.
我也在想你呢
My flight doesn't leave for a while.
飞机还要过一会儿才起飞
There's still time to change your mind.
你还有时间改主意
I've been changing my mind every five minutes,
我5分钟就改一次主意
which is a pretty good indication that I should stay put.
所以我想 我最好还是保持不变
Undecided voters tend to go with the incumbent.
犹豫不决的投票者 总是会选择在职者
Don't say "goodbye," okay? We're going to see each other.
别说再见 好吗 我们还会再见的
So long, then. So long, Isaac. Fly safe.
那么 再会了 再会 艾萨克 一路安全
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表