剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Brothers & Sisters...
《兄弟姐妹》前情提要
Whatever is happening between you and Tommy,
不管你和汤米之间有什么关系
end it.
断了它
You're insinuating he's having an affair?
你是在暗示他有外遇吗
Just draw your own conclusions. I will.
你自己下结论吧 我会的
Can we go back to the way things were?
我们能不能...回到过去
I want to.
我愿意
I should probably get out of here.
我想我该走了
Screw it.
管他呢
Let's go out.
我们约会吧
Good. Because I couldn't stand to wait another 40 years.
太棒了 因为我没办法再等40年
I let people believe that I was a hero. I'm not.
我让大家觉得我是个英雄 但我不是
Robert doesn't know that he's being blackmailed.
罗伯特并不知道有人在勒索他
DJust because you stop me from telling people,
你阻止我告知众人
doesn't mean it's not the truth.
并不代表我说的就是谎话
The Senator is a fraud.
参议员是个骗子
Kitty's an old friend. Not much I wouldn't do for her.
凯蒂是我的老朋友 我愿意为她赴汤蹈火
I finally spoke with Jason. I broke up with him.
我终于和杰森说上话了 我和他分手了
But I want to be with you.
但我想和你在一起
No, it is not a potluck.
不 这可不是什么家常便饭
I just don't want a repeat of the engagement party
我只是不想再经历一遍订婚仪式上
where every family member brought Tupperware.
人人都带着特百惠前来
I haven't really decided.
我还没最后决定
But, Mom, she really does... Yes, there'll be a caterer.
但是妈... 没错 会有人负责餐食
She really has to be there at 1 :00.
她1点一定得到
Why don't you just come and try to enjoy yourself, okay?
你为什么不过来 就好好享受一下
I'll be at the house in a couple of hours.
我过几小时就回家去
I love you, too. Bye. I can't wait. Bye.
我也爱你 再见 迫不及待了 再见
Okay, well, did you tell your uncle
好了 你告诉你叔叔
that he's not allowed to bring any food?
不准他带任何吃的吗
Yes, I did. Our wedding is officially artichoke-free.
说了 我们的婚宴上绝对不会出现朝鲜蓟
Oh, well, thank God.
哦 谢天谢地
Hey, you don't have to spend the night at your mom's.
嘿 你不用去你妈妈那儿过夜的
Oh, yes, I do.
哦 不 我得去
It's very bad luck to make mad, passionate love
结婚前夜还和新郎激♥情♥燃烧
to the groom the night before the wedding.
可是会倒霉的
Yes, because after the wedding, it is all downhill.
是啊 因为结婚之后一切就要走下坡路了
I'm going to stop bringing you flowers,
我不会再送花给你
you're going to bust out the housecoats,
你会穿着居家服走来走去
and we're going to start leaving the bathroom door open.
而且我们也不会再关厕所门了
Now stop. I don't even have any housecoats.
别说了 我可是连居家服都没有的
Good.
那好
Okay. Okay, let's see.
好了 看看
All right. Well, I guess I'm ready.
我想 我都准备好了
This is...
这太...
Okay. Okay, well...
好了 好了 那个
I love you.
我爱你
And I just... I want our lives to be just...
还有 我...我希望我们的生活
Hey. Why don't you save this for our vows?
嘿 你为什么不等到念誓词的时候再说
Vows?
誓词
Yeah. Come on, Robert.
是啊 拜托 罗伯特
Now we already decided... Yes.
我们都决定了 是的
we are going the traditional route.
...我们要照传统套路来
I've done the whole traditional wedding vow thing.
传统誓词那一套 我都经历过了
I want something different.
我想要...
You already wrote your vows, didn't you?
来点不同的 你已经写好誓词了吧
Yeah, a little bit.
是啊 写了一点了
But listen, if it's too last minute, you know...
不过听着 如果现在太仓促的话...
It's... No... Well, yes, it is short notice.
是啊 的确...的确有点太仓促了
Come on!You've written entire speeches in 30 minutes.
拜托 你用30分钟就能写好整篇演讲稿
Yeah, but that's different. That's...
是啊 但那个不同 那个...
Okay.
好吧
I guess you'll just have to inspire me.
我想你得给我点灵感才行了
Why are you so quiet?
你怎么这么安静
Oh, because I'm about to go to a crazy Walker wedding madhouse.
马上就要参加沃克家的疯狂婚礼了
So I'm enjoying the silence while I can.
我想趁现在再享受片刻宁静
Oh, it'll go off without a hitch.
哦 一切会顺利的
You haven't been to one of my family events, have you?
你还没参加过我家的家庭活动对吧
At the Walker Landing opening,
沃克葡萄园开园仪式的时候
my mom and Holly literally pummeled each other with leftovers.
我妈和赫莉直接拿剩菜互扔了起来
Are you serious? I mean, could I make that up?
真的假的啊 我编得出来嘛我
And the only one that would ever keep us in line was my dad.
唯一能制得住大家的也就是老爸了
He even kept me sober at Tommy's wedding.
有他在 汤米的婚礼上我甚至都没喝醉
Why am I even talking about him?
我怎么说起他来了
Because weddings make you think about the people that you miss.
因为婚礼会让你想起心里挂念的人
Yeah, but he cheated on my mom and he lied to us.
是啊 可他对我妈不忠 又欺骗了我们
I mean, you know, what kind of man does that?
我是说 什么样的人会做出那种事来
All types, even some good guys.
什么人都可能 连有些好人都会这样
You know, the last time I saw him alive, I was high.
最后一次看到他的时候 我正在药劲儿上呢
That sucks.
太糟了
Justin, I'm sure your dad loved you.
贾斯汀 我肯定你父亲是爱你的
And I know how awful it is, you know,
我也知道那有多不容易
being stuck trying to make sense of it all on your own.
要一个人承受一切
Is that what it was like with the married guy?
和已婚男人纠缠就是这样的吗
Well, not that it compares or anything, but yeah.
倒也不是说有什么可比性 不过没错
I mean, he pretty much just said that that was it and,
我是说 他一句话就结束了我们的关系
you know, that was it.
你知道 就这样了
Do you want to come to the wedding with me?
你愿意和我去参加婚礼吗
To tell you the truth, I never thought this was going to happen.
说实话 我从没想过这事会真的发生
I know. I always thought
我知道 我一直以为
it'd be me and Kitty in the old folks' home, sniping at each other
最后会是我和凯蒂在养老院里互怨互艾
and talking about how we screwed up all our relationships.
述说自己是怎么搞砸了所有恋情的
Well, too bad for you. And you owe me 100 bucks.
那可太惨了 你这下欠我100块了
Not until she pulls the trigger, meaning "I do."
那可得等到她最后说"我愿意"的时候
Wait a minute. Are you telling me that you bet on
等等 你是说你们拿凯蒂
whether Kitty would get married?
会不会结婚来打赌
And when.
还有什么时候结
I took between 30 and 40. Kev bet never.
我赌30到40岁之间 凯文赌永远不会
Oh, come on. I can't believe how cynical you are.
哦 拜托 你们也太无情了吧
Listen, I cover your debt,
听着 你欠的钱我来付
you pick your grandmother up at the airport.
你到机场接你外婆去
Even if you added a couple of zeros, I'd still say no.
就是再加几个零 我都不会去的
It's your grandmother! I know!
那可是你外婆啊 我知道!
So, Tommy, tell me,
那汤米 跟我说说
how are you and Julia getting along?
你和朱莉娅怎么样了
Good. I mean, you know, working on it.
挺好的 我是说 正在努力
All right, I got the monkey suits.
好了 我把猴子装拿来了
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
I had to go to the bank. I have your $ 100.
我得到银行去先 欠你100块啊
Pay up.
拿来吧
What age did you pick, Justin?
你赌几岁 贾斯汀
Fifty or older.
50以上
Oh, you know what, the shirts and ties are still in the car.
哦 那个 衬衫和领带还在车上
Oh, you know what? I'm bringing Lena to the wedding.
哦 还有 我要带丽娜来参加婚礼
I hope that's not a problem with the whole RSVP thing.
原本没请她的 希望没问题
You're taking Lena to the wedding?
你要带丽娜来参加婚礼
Yeah, is it a problem?
有问题吗
No, it's fine.
不 没事
So what's with the look?
那你干嘛那个表情
Just not sure how seriously you're taking your sobriety, that's all.
只是不太确定你有没有好好戒瘾 没别的
Well, I'm going to meetings every day.
我每天都去戒瘾会面的
I'd say that's pretty serious.
要我说这可够认真的了
Well, I hear her on the phone, Justin. She's a partier.
我在电♥话♥里都听见她的声音了 她可够会闹的
Thanks for the concern, bro.
谢谢关心 老哥
I'm going with him.
我跟他去
What are you doing?
你干什么
What am I doing? Yeah.
我♥干♥什么 是啊
What is she doing?
她又在干什么
Who knows? Who cares?
谁知道 谁在乎
The only people who know that you slept with her are me and Saul.
知道你和她睡过的只有我和索尔
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表