剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, Mom.
哦 妈妈
Wow. Thank you.
谢谢你
Shouldn't we toast Grandpa?
该为外公举杯了吧
Oh, that's a great idea. Yeah.
哦 真是个好主意 没错
To William. William.
敬威廉 敬威廉
Cheers. Dad.
干杯 老爸
Cheers.
干杯
Oh, yeah. I love this song.
我爱死这首歌♥
I love this song too. All right.
我也喜欢
Hello?
喂
Oh, wait, wait, wait. Oh, no.
等等 等等 噢 不
Go Cooper! Go Cooper! Go Cooper! Go Cooper!
加油库珀 加油库珀
That was General Perez. What happened?
是普莱斯将军 出什么事了
Justin's unit was returning to the base and they hit an IED.
贾斯汀的小分队在回基地的路上遇到了伏击
It was sniper fire.
有狙击手开火
Was anybody hurt?
有人受伤吗
Kitty, there were casualties.
凯蒂 有人员伤亡
But I don't know who.
但我不知道是谁
I don't have any more information.
我 我没有更进一步的消息了
Justin could be fine.
贾斯汀可能没事
It's Justin, isn't it?
贾斯汀出事了 是吗
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Did you hear anything?
有消息了吗
No. No, no. Robert is still making calls.
不 不 不 罗伯特还在打听
Mom, I really think that you need to lie down or something.
妈 我觉得你真的需要躺下休息休息
No. I need to fix Justin's room.
不 我得收拾贾斯汀的屋子
Mom.
妈
Please, don't ask me to stop. I have to keep moving.
别叫我静下来 我得干点什么
Please don't ask me to stop.
别叫我静下来
I promised him I would be brave.
我答应过他要勇敢面对
Kitty, I promised him I'd be brave.
凯蒂 我答应过他要勇敢的
Oh, that's okay.
妈 没事的
Joe. Hey.
乔 嘿
Hey. I hope it's okay.
嘿 希望没打扰你
I mean, you sounded so upset.
我是说 你刚才听起来心神不宁
Oh, God. Thank you. Come in.
哦 谢谢你 进来吧
I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to call.
真抱歉 我不知道还能打给谁
Oh, no, I'm glad you called. And the kids? Did you...
哦 不 我很高兴你打给我了 孩子们呢 你告诉...
No, I didn't say anything. I...
不 我什么也没说
I just thought we should wait until we have more information.
我...我只是觉得 该等到有更多消息再说
Yeah.
是的
How you holding up? Oh. Not so good.
你最近怎么样 哦 不是很好
Well, whatever you need, I'm here.
无论你需要什么 我都会在这
Joe, I want you to come home.
乔 我希望你回家
We should talk about it later.
现在真不该谈这个
No. Now. Let's talk about it now.
不 就现在 现在就谈
When I heard about Justin, all I could think of was you.
听说贾斯汀的事时 我脑子里全想着你
I wanted to be with my family.
我希望和我的家人在一块
That's you, Joe. That's... That's you.
那就是你 乔 是...是你
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
And, you know, when everything settles down, we'll talk about it, okay?
等这些事情过去了 我们再谈 好吗
I thought the other day, that's what you wanted to...
那天我们俩... 我还以为你也想这样
Please don't.
拜托 别提这个
I was confused, so...
我那时很混乱
So you don't want to move back?
这么说 你不想搬回来
Sarah, I... What does that mean?
莎拉 我... 那是什么意思
You want a divorce?
你想离婚
Justin. Hey.
贾斯汀 嘿
I don't know how you are right now,
不知道你现在怎么样
or where you are,
也不知道你身处何方
but I'm just going to assume that you're all right,
不过 我就当你一切都好
and that you'll be watching this soon.
很快就能看到这段录像
I've been getting to know your family.
我已经开始渐渐了解你的家庭
Not that that's an easy thing to do,
还真不简单 你也知道
because, well, they're all a little unhinged.
他们总是有点"脱线"..
But I think tonight I finally started to figure them out.
但是我想今晚 我总算有些明白了
Like Tommy, he's always so stoic.
比如汤米 他总是坚忍♥克己
Taking care of everyone around him.
照顾好身边的所有人
I'm just not sure who's taking care of him.
都不知道 谁来照顾他呢
And Kevin. When he's really hurt, man, is he sarcastic and funny.
还有凯文 他受伤时说的话 可真是尖酸又搞笑
God, he's brutally funny,
天 真是太搞笑了 可...
but I think even he knows that's not always enough.
我想他也知道 不可能事事随人愿
Not now. Not for this.
现在不会 这次也不会
And Sarah's just this force. Kind of like superwoman, you know?
莎拉就好象是个女超人
With the kids and the job.
你知道 又是孩子又是工作
She's always fighting so hard for her family all the time,
总是为了家庭不停拼搏
but I'm sure she sometimes wishes it was easier.
可我明白 她有时也希望 一切能简单些
Not so complicated.
不要这么复杂
Kitty's the one I don't really know yet.
凯蒂至今都不太了解
But I'm glad she came home. I think she needed to be here.
可我很高兴她回家来了 我想她需要在这儿
Especially now.
特别是现在
I think being around her family is what grounds her,
我想是家人 才撑起她一片天地
gives her direction, keeps her sane.
给予她方向 给予她理智
And your mom. Oh, she's like the most amazing woman I've ever met.
还有你妈妈 哦 真是我见过最出色的妈妈
The way she handles everything, and everyone.
她为人处事的方式
But every so often, I can tell she's a million miles away,
可是时常的 她的思绪就像到了千里之外
thinking about you.
落寞地想着你
And then she just looks so scared and small.
那时 她显得恐惧而弱小
And you were wrong about being the black sheep.
还有 你可不是这家里的败家子
You're the heart of this family, Justin.
你是这个家的核心 贾斯汀
They need you and...
他们需要你
I need you, so...
我也需要你
Please be okay.
请一定要好好的
Please.
拜托了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表