剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
We drive it many times between campaign stops.
我们来回各个竞选站 经常走那条路
But I just found out that there's going to be a movement
我刚刚得知 数千名愤怒的瑞弗斯支持者
of thousands of angry Reeves fans to collect Lincoln pennies,
收集林肯头像的分币
stand at the side of the road,
站在路边
and pelt Robert with them as he drives by.
等罗伯特路过时砸他
Good God.
老天啊
We don't care what those crazy people think.
我们才不在乎这些疯狂的人怎么想
Well, so far there's CNN,
目前为止 已有CNN
The Wall Street Journal, The Daily Show...
《华尔街时报》 《每日秀》...
This whole thing makes me want to move to France.
这些鬼事情让我想搬去法国
It would be so helpful if you would.
如果你真搬去就太好了
And take Kitty with you.
你带上凯蒂一起
All right. All right. I'll do it.
好吧 好吧 照办就是
Good. Now, don't let him suck you into a conversation about me.
很好 千万别跟他聊我
Whatever he says, whatever he asks,
不管他说什么 问你什么
you just steer it right back to the issues.
你只管绕回竞选的事
Oh, and don't apologize.
对了 别道歉
The fact that you're there already is an apology enough.
你上节目 就是最好的道歉
Let's get it over with.
我们走吧
Will you give him one message from me?
能帮我给他带个口信吗
No. No.
不行 不行
I've been trying to call you.
我一直想联♥系♥你
Do you want to talk about what happened?
你想谈谈发生了什么事吗
What's there to talk about?
有什么好谈的
I let everyone believe he was a lecherous old man
我让所有人相信 他是个老色魔
and I got what I deserved.
我罪有应得
Oh, sweetie.
噢 亲爱的
Joe is not old and that marriage was already beyond repair.
乔并不老 且那断婚姻已经无法挽回了
Mom, why do you do that?
妈妈 你为什么要那么做
Why do you let me off the hook like that?
为什么就听任我 那么出格
Because who am I to judge you?
我怎么够格评判你呢
But there are consequences to everything.
但事事皆有因果
I know. And I'm sorry you're feeling them.
我知道 所以我很抱歉你正经历这些
What was I thinking?
我到底怎么想的
It's like I've been pretending to be a part of that family all summer
好像整个暑假我都假装我是那个家的一份子
and I'm not.
可我并不是
It's pathetic. No, Becca.
真是可悲 不是的 贝卡
What is pathetic is that I did this to you.
可悲的是 我让你背负起这一切
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I love you.
我爱你
So let me ask you what all of America's dying to know.
告诉我全美国都想知道的事吧
Were you as shocked as I was when your fiancee, Kitty Walker,
当你得知未婚妻凯蒂·沃克
accused Honest Abe of being a gay?
信口说林肯是同性恋 你震惊吗
I was shocked by a lot of things that were said that day.
那天所说的很多事都让我震惊
I think what America's responding to is...
我觉得国人最反感的是...
Is the whole tone your fiancee took when she called.
你未婚妻打电♥话♥来时的态度
I'd like to hear what her brother feels about the war.
我倒想听听 她弟弟对战争有何感受
I can't imagine he shares any of his mother's views.
不敢想象 他会跟老妈有相同观点
Look, I don't share many of my future mother-in-law's views either,
听着 我也不太赞同我准岳母的部分观点
but she's not unpatriotic and she's certainly not treasonous...
但她并非不爱国 更没有"叛国"
Your words.
借你的词
And I stand by them.
我还这么认为
Well, I'm not going to give you an education in discourse,
我不是要教你该怎么谈话
but if you think that I came on here today
如果你认为我今天来是为了跟
to distance myself from Kitty or her liberal mother,
凯蒂还有她开明的母亲
or her gay brother, or my gay brother for that matter,
或者她的同性恋弟弟 我的同性恋弟弟划清界限
well, Luther, you have got to be nuts.
那么 卢瑟 你就真傻透了
Well, that's extremely disappointing.
这可真叫人失望
Because I believe America's looking for a leader
因为我认为美国需要一位
who has the courage to stand up for what's right
能坚守正道
and to point out what's wrong.
指正错误的领袖
And I think America's looking for somebody who knows the difference.
我认为美国需要的领袖必须能明辨是非
And the only way to do that is by listening.
唯一的办法就是倾听大众的声音
Not antagonizing.
而不是敌对
My future in-laws are very different from me
我未来的家庭成员性格与我差别很大
and different from each other.
相互之间也各不相同
So they are by definition my greatest asset.
他们都是我珍贵的财富
Because they remind me that we are all part of a larger American family.
他们提醒着 我们都是美国大家庭的一部分
And that no one is irrelevant
没人是局外人
and no one should be ignored.
也没人该被忽略
And, Luther, I think the bigger question is not
卢瑟 我觉得更大的问题不在于
why I feel a part of them,
为何我觉得自己是其中的一份子
but why you don't.
而是 为何你不这么觉得
Not bad. It was very risky to shoot from the hip like that.
还不错 这么鲁莽是有点冒险
I mean, it worked this time, but it's a dangerous game
这次的确有效果 但也太危险了
and you were lucky it wasn't on television
很幸运这不是上电视
because you have a spot on your tie.
因为你领带上有个污点
You should be fawning all over me.
你应该满嘴奉承话
Considering I just single-handedly cleaned up your mess, right?
因为我刚刚帮你解决了一堆烂摊子
Just one more thing.
还有一件事
Why am I always the fiancee and you're the future husband?
为什么我总是未婚妻 你就是准丈夫呢
You're a fiance too. Same word. One less "e."
你还是未婚夫呢 单词都一样 少个"e"罢了
Are you done? That's it.
说够了吗 差不多了
Good.
很好
I'm speechless. Speechless.
我完全被你折服了 难以言表
Well, that's unfortunate
这可不妙
considering we're still in the middle of a campaign.
竞选征途还没结束呢
Okay, I'll roll with the punches. It hurts, but I'll roll.
好吧 我会出招的 肯定很疼 但我会的
Oh, and about the other thing. My answer?
关于上次那件事 我的回答是
When soldiers stop dying.
"没有士兵再死亡的时候"
What?
什么
That's when I'll stop going to funerals.
就是我不再参加葬礼的时候
Justin?
贾斯汀
I'm fine, Mom. Would you just please leave me alone?
我没事 老妈 你让我一个人待会行吗
It wore off, didn't it? The nerve block.
麻醉失效了 对吧 神经封闭
Mom, would you... Would you just please leave me...
妈妈 拜托你出去吧...
Sweetheart, you have to take something.
亲爱的 你得吃点药
I can't. I can't.
我不能 我不能
Oh, Justin.
噢 贾斯汀
Mom.
妈妈
Hold on. Just hold on.
坚持 坚持住
Hold on tight. We'll get through this.
抱紧我 我们能挺过去的
Oh, God. Hold on.
噢 天啊 抱紧我
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表