剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
All right. I should probably keep looking for this Isaac guy.
好吧 我还是继续去找那个艾萨克什么的吧
Good luck.
好运哦
Here's to not being a bridesmaid.
敬"不用作伴娘"
Cincin. Cincin.
干杯 干杯
Kitty!Hey. Sorry. Where's the hairstylist?
凯蒂 嘿 抱歉 发型师呢
Oh, you know, she was chatty.
她 屁话太多
And annoying and distracting.
又烦人 又搞得人家走神
And you know what? I've mastered pin curls.
你猜怎么着 我自己会用卷发器啦
Oh, good. Okay.
哦 好 行啊
Well, shouldn't the make-up artist at least be here?
那化妆师起码现在该到场了吧
Oh, yeah, well, he came by. But you know what?
哦 对 他是来过 但你猜怎么着
I've been doing my make-up since puberty,
我青春期开始就化妆了
and outside of the purple eye shadow phase, I do fine.
除了紫色眼影 我怎么都好看
Oh, great. Well, I'm sure you'll look stunning,
哦好 我确信你肯定会光彩照人的
but how are you doing on the vows? Are they coming along?
但你的誓词写得怎么样了 有灵感不
I'm winging it.
我即兴发挥好了
You know, Robert said they came to him,
你知道不 罗伯特说他也是灵感忽现
so they're going to come to me, eventually.
所以 到时总会有话的
Okay.
那好
Isaac!Isaac!Oh, you're here!
艾萨克 艾萨克 哦 你来了
I'm sorry. My plane got detoured.
嗨 抱歉 我飞机绕路飞了
Snow storms in the Midwest.
中西部有暴风雪
Whatever, you're here. Thank you.
管它呢 你来了 谢谢
I'm so... I'm so happy.
我太高兴了
Do you mind if we take a minute?
你介意我们私聊一下吗
Yes. Yep. Kitty, I have to tell you, though,
行啊 凯蒂 我得提醒你
you know you're running out of... Time.
你知道你快... 没时间了
Yeah. Time. I'll be ready.
对 我会很快弄好的
Okay. Tell everybody that I'll be ready.
好的 告诉大家 我马上就好
Okay. Sorry. Okay.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. How bad is it?
情况有多糟[我的样子有多糟糕]
You could use some lipstick.
你可以用点唇膏啊
All right. Why don't you talk while I get ready?
好吧 你要不趁我准备的时候说吧
Okay. Okay.
好 好的
You want to get that?
你要接吗
Oh, God, no.
哦 天 当然不接
Kitty, I know you're angry at me.
凯蒂 我知道你生我气
Please, we have to talk before you walk down the aisle.
拜托 在走上长廊前 我们得谈谈啊
Oh, darn it.
哦 该死
I still can't believe we're at some big shot Republican's wedding.
我还是无法相信 我在共和党大人物的婚礼上
Man, times change.
天 时代变了
Stan, now, this is my daughter's wedding.
斯坦 这是我女儿的婚礼
There will be no politics today.
今天不谈政♥治♥
Sure. Okay.
好吧 好
Bet you could feed a small African country
拿这排场的钱 都可以喂饱
for what this shindig costs.
一个非洲小国了
Nora.
诺拉
Saul, where's Mother?
索尔 妈妈呢
She's stuck in Denver because of the snow.
因为暴风雪 她被困在丹佛了
No Ida? That's a shame.
艾达来不了 那太可惜了
Not really. Stan, it's Saul.
也不是啦 斯坦 是我索尔啊
Yeah, oh, Saul. How are you? How are you? Yeah. Good to see you.
哦 索尔 你好吗 见到你真高兴
Yeah. Why don't you two catch up? I've got to find Kitty.
你俩叙叙旧吧 我去找凯蒂
Stan the hippie.
嬉皮斯坦
Oh, well. That's a long time ago.
哦 陈年旧事了
So the co-pilot wanted Robert to land the chopper,
副驾驶想让罗伯特降落直升机
and Robert thought it was too dangerous to go down.
而罗伯特觉得降落太危险了
How long did they argue?
他们争执了多久
Oh, about 25 seconds.
大概25秒钟
For 25 seconds they hovered under fire?
他们在火中盘旋了25秒钟
Yeah. And then they were hit.
然后他们被击中了
Co-pilot died in the crash landing.
副驾驶员在迫降中死了
But once Robert was on the ground, he saved those men.
但是罗伯特一着陆 他就救了那些人
Okay, if it was up to him...
好吧 如果听他的命令
Yeah. They would've left.
是啊 那些人就撒手去了
That's why Daniel Cole came out of the woodwork.
所以丹尼尔·科尔就突然跳出来
He said that he heard the whole thing from the control tower
他说他从控制塔那里什么都听到了
and that he could prove that
他能证明
Robert wasn't the hero that everybody thinks he is.
罗伯特不是大家以为的英雄
So you and Kevin blackmailed him?
所以你和凯文就去勒索他
Yes, we blackmailed him.
是的 我们勒索了他
I would've done the same thing.
换作我 也会这么做
You missed one.
你漏了一个
Thank you. What do you think?
谢谢 你怎么想的
Is there any way to spin it?
还有回旋的余地吗
Better to find the leak.
最好找出谁走漏的消息
If it turns out to be Cole, shut him down again.
如果真是科尔 让他再次闭嘴
I'll make some calls. See what I can do.
我去联♥系♥一下 看看能做些什么
No. God, Isaac.
哦 好 艾萨克
Do you know that Robert doesn't know anything about this?
你知道罗伯特对此一无所知的吧
Now how am I supposed to go down the aisle,
现在我又怎能踏上长廊
look him in the eye and vow to...
看着他的眼睛 发誓...
I don't even know what I'm vowing. I...
我甚至不知道我该说什么誓词 我...
Kitty Walker!Open this door!
凯蒂 沃克 开门
Hey, you get married. Leave this to me.
嘿 你结你的婚 这事留我处理
All right. Thanks. Thanks.
好 谢谢 谢谢
I'm serious!I will kick it down!
我说真的 我踹门咯
No sense in ruining your shoes.
没必要踹坏了鞋子吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Lena.
丽娜
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事
Are you sure? Where's Justin?
你确定吗 贾斯汀呢
Something happen?
出啥事了
No, not really.
没 也没事啦
It's just so strange seeing Tommy here.
就是在这里和汤米碰见怪怪的
And all the high-powered guests
到处都是有权有势的客人
and the Secret Service agents just everywhere...
秘密特工也无处不在
Well, what would be weird about seeing Tommy?
碰见汤米有什么奇怪的
Oh, nothing. I just work for him, so it's weird.
哦 没事 我是他下属 就有点怪
Lena, please tell me that Tommy isn't the married man.
丽娜 别告诉我汤米就是那个已婚男人
Oh, my God. Are you kidding?
哦 天哪 你开什么玩笑
Like, what are you doing? So Justin is just...
你在搞什么啊 那贾斯汀只是...
Sarah wants us now.
莎拉要我们现在就去
Okay. Come on.
好 走吧
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Oh, no. Not this putz.
不会吧 又是这个小混♥蛋♥
Hey, everyone. Uncle Jack.
嘿 大家好 杰克叔叔
I can call you that, right? Now that we're almost family.
我可以这么称呼你吧 我们都成一家人了
I don't think so. No.
还是免了吧 不行
Come on, troops. Let's go find our spots.
来呀 小家伙们 咱找我们的位子去
Let's go find our places. Come on, kids.
去找位子咯 走 孩子们
Well, that was unpleasant.
还真是不友好
So just be good to Kitty.
好好待凯蒂
Better than you were to my brother?
好过你待我弟弟?
That's unfair.
这么说真不公平
He is half a world away
他远在地球另一半
trying to make a difference with his life.
想让自己的人生意义非凡
He is all alone and you dump him.
他孤单一人 而你却甩了他
Now it's none of my business, so I'm just going to get through this.
这不关我的事 我也管不了那么多了
I'm going to be cordial.
我会表现得热诚一点
And that's what we should do for Kitty's sake.
看在凯蒂的份上 我们都应如此
Of course.
当然
My tie is itchy.
我领带好痒
You can take it off after the ceremony, okay?
仪式结束后 你再拿下来 好吗
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
哦 我的天
Kitty.
凯蒂
Aunt Kitty, you look so beautiful.
凯蒂阿姨 你看上去好漂亮
Oh, honey, so do you. You guys look great.
哦 亲爱的 你也是 你们都好好看
Okay, now off you go with your aunties and get into your places.
好 大家和阿姨们一起去 站好位子
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表