剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
maybe it's a good thing. Maybe it's time to let it go.
也许是件好事 也许该放手了
And then finally you could be your own person.
然后 最终 你可以做回你自己
I am, Mom.
妈 这就是我
Dad didn't force this on me. I wanted it.
爸并没有强迫我 是我自己想做的
I always did.
我一直都想的
Hey. Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I didn't feel like coming home.
我也不想回家的
Oh, Rebecca, what is going on?
噢 瑞贝卡 你怎么了
You keep making these digs at me every chance you can get.
不放过每一个挖苦我的机会
What are you so angry about?
你到底在生哪门子气
Really? You don't know? No.
你真的不知道吗 不知道
David splits for no reason, I've been avoiding you since he left,
大卫一声不响地就走了 之后我一直在回避你
and you still can't figure it out.
你怎么就还不明白呢
I took a paternity test.
我做了亲子鉴定
Yeah. That's right.
是的 你没听错
I took some gross stubble from David's razor,
我在大卫的剃刀里取了些毛发
and walked into some lab, and guess what
然后去了实验室 你猜怎么着
I never knew. I thought William...
我从不知道啊 我以为威廉...
Yeah, but you knew there was a possibility he wasn't.
是啊 但你想过他有可能不是
I mean, Mom, you were clearly whoring it up with both of them.
妈妈 我想说 很明显 你把他俩耍得团团转
I asked you, I begged you to tell me,
我问过你 我求你告诉我
if there was even a chance that David was my father.
大卫是否有可能是我爸爸
And you lied to my face!
而你当着我的面撒谎
But you already thought that William was your father.
但你已经接受了威廉是你♥爸♥爸
I was trying to protect you!
我想要保护你
No, you weren't! You were protecting your business and your money!
不 你不是 你只是设法保护你的生意和钱
Our money! That's right!
我们的钱 这没有错
I didn't want that threatened! I still don't!
我不希望钱财有被夺走的风险 现在依然不想
I want you to have all the things that I didn't have!
我想要你拥有我没能拥有的一切
Oh, that's why you let William Walker
这就是为什么你让威廉·沃克
die thinking that I was his kid!
到死都认为我是他的孩子
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做
He put us up in this house! He put you in his will!
他给了我们这房♥子 给了你遗产
You let his family believe. You let me believe!
你让他的家人相信 你让我相信
You wanted to believe!
你愿意相信的
How could you do that to someone that you love?
你怎么能这样对你爱的人呢
Then again, you know what? Maybe you're incapable of loving anybody.
我还得说 知道吗 也许你根本无法爱一个人
I mean, look how everybody leaves you.
瞧 一个个都离你而去
You sent him away, didn't you? David. That's why he left.
你让大卫走的 对吧 所以他才会走
You know, at least he cared. What?
至少他在意 什么
He knew what that family meant to me.
他知道那家人对我的意义
I walked into that house and looked at those photographs.
我走进那间房♥子 看着那些照片
Some lost girl looking for roots.
一个迷失的女孩去寻根
And they accepted me, and they loved me!
然后他们接受了 也爱着我
Yeah, you know, you are right! I cannot compete with the Walkers!
好吧 你说得没错 我比不过沃克一家
No, you can't compete! You're not a mother! Not like Nora!
对 你没法比 你不像是个母亲 你不是诺拉
Nora had a husband and a family and money!
诺拉有丈夫 有家人 还有钱
I scraped together everything for us!
我为了我们俩要把那些都抢过来
I took care of you every single day of your life!
你生命中的每一天都是我在照顾你
You know, I wasn't much older than you when I got pregnant.
你知不知道我怀上你时 比你现在大不了多少
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
Being here by yourself and trying to support a child
独自一人 孤苦伶仃地养大你
But I did it.
但我做到了
And if I had to give up some of my dreams, so be it.
即使我不得不放弃了一些梦想 无所谓
Because from then on, I put you first.
因为从那时起 你就是我最重要的宝贝
And now you have the audacity
而你现在竟如此大胆
to treat me like a second-class citizen?
放肆地指责我
And I allowed it,
我也不计较
because I knew that it was not easy for you.
因为我知道你也不容易
But I am done with that.
但我现在受够了
From now on, if you want to hurt me,
从现在起 如果你想伤害我
you hurt me from somewhere else. I want you out of this house.
请你去别处 我希望你离开这房♥子
Fine. I'm gone.
好 我走
Well, did you at least get to eat something organic?
好吧 那你至少吃点有机食品吧
No, I just had some pretzels.
不了 我已经吃过脆饼了
Yes, I know. Can you... Hang on.
是的 我知道 你别挂啊
Hold on one second. Hello
等一下下 喂
Yeah, I'll accept the charges.
好的 我会付费的
Hello, Saul? Oh, Kevin. Thank God.
喂 索尔吗 噢 凯文 谢天谢地
What's going on? Are you okay?
怎么了 你没事吧
I'm at the police station
我在警♥察♥局
I need you to come down here, and get me.
麻烦你过来接我一下
So, what happened? I don't know.
发生什么事情了 我不知道
I was almost home, Kevin.
我几乎快开到家了 凯文
I was just, like, two blocks from my house.
就在离家两个街区的地方
I make that turn every day. I don't know how I missed it.
我每天都在那拐弯 我不知道怎么出差错的
Your blood alcohol was above the legal limit, that's how.
你血液里的酒精度数超标了 就这样
I'm sorry. I seem to be nothing but a disappointment these days.
对不起 我这些天一直让家里人失望
Stop it.
别说了
At least no one got hurt.
至少没人受伤
That's not the truth, Kevin. Everyone was hurt. I hurt everyone.
不 不是这样的 凯文 大家都被我伤害到了
I hurt Nora, Sarah... Everybody screws up, Saul.
我伤害了诺拉 莎拉 每个人都难免犯错的 索尔
But it's no excuse to treat yourself with absolutely no respect.
但这也不能成为你伤害自己的借口
Kevin, I was fingerprinted, and locked in a drunk tank.
凯文 我刚在警局采过指纹 还和一堆醉鬼关在一起
What is there left to respect? How about me?
你觉得还有谁会对我有所谓的尊重 我啊
How about the people who love you?
还有那些爱着你的人们啊
Whatever it is you did to Ojai,
无论你对欧康做了什么
it's no excuse to drive your car into a tree.
也不能开车往树上撞
I didn't risk Ojai Foods to make money, Kevin.
我拿欧康冒险投资并不是为了赚钱 凯文
I did it to try and save my life.
我只是想试试拯救我的生活
I want out. I want to be free.
我想跳"出"禁锢 我想拥抱自♥由♥
Just say it.
勇敢地说吧
I love you, and it's okay.
我爱你 没关系的
I'm a gay man, Kevin.
我是同志 凯文
Tell me how I can be a gay man at my age.
告诉我 如何做个老年同志
I don't know how to be a gay man at my age.
我也不知道如何做个中年同志
But I do understand you're afraid.
但是我可以理解你的恐惧
I want my time back.
我想回到过去
It's the one trick none of us can pull off.
谁又何尝不想呢
Saul, if you think this family is going to sit back and watch you
索尔 如果你认为 家里人只会袖手旁观
waste the time that you do have punishing yourself,
看着你一点点糟蹋自己
you're mistaken.
那你就错了
Come on, let's get you home. Okay.
好了 我送你回家 嗯
Thank you, Kevin. I know.
谢谢你 凯文 我... 我知道
I know, Uncle Saul.
我明白的 索尔舅舅
Didn't get much sleep last night, huh?
昨晚上没睡好吧
No. Not really.
是啊 没怎么睡
I reread the proposal last night,
昨晚上我重新看了下提案
and maybe we've been looking at this the wrong way.
也许我们一直以来思考的方向不对
Really? What changed your mind?
真的吗 你怎么改变主意了
I think we need to ask ourselves,
我觉得我们应该想一想
what's the right thing to do?
怎样的做法才是正确的
We've given it a lot of thought and we want to help.
我们前前后后考虑了很多 决定帮这个忙
Thank you, Tommy. I knew you wouldn't turn your back on Ojai.
多谢了 汤米 我就知道你不会置欧康不顾的
Well, you should thank Holly as well.
你也该谢谢赫莉
She found a way to make this work for all of us.
这个双赢的办法是她想出来的
I think this is what William would have wanted.
我觉得这也是威廉希望看到的
Look, I can't believe it. I honestly did not think...
真不敢相信 说实话我真没想到...
Thank you. And I promise, we will do everything we can
谢谢 我保证 一定会想办法
to get you out from under this loan as soon as possible.
尽快把这笔钱还给你们的
Well, we were envisioning a different type of relationship,
我们想要建立新的合作关系
something more permanent than a loan.
比贷款更加持久的
Okay. Considering all the risk is on us,
好啊 考虑到所有的风险都在我们这一方
we thought it'd be best if
我们认为最好的办法就是
Ojai Foods and Walker Landing merged.
欧康食品和沃克酒业合并
A merger was never on the table.
合并的话就免谈了
We reviewed your proposal,
我们看过你的提案了
and we need more incentive to step in.
但我们需要更大的筹码
Of course, you do.
你当然想了
Playing the role of Good Samaritan, that's not really you, is it?
行善从来就不是你的风格 没错吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表