剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
We are in the business of politics,
咱吃政♥治♥饭
so if you have an opportunity to win,
所以你要有机会获胜
you should take it.
你就得把握
I mean, obviously, personal relationships,
我是说 个人感情方面
you shouldn't lie.
你显然不能撒谎
I don't lie to Robert, Robert doesn't lie to me, right?
我不对罗伯特撒谎 罗伯特也不骗我 对不
No.
不
I mean, unless I absolutely have to.
除非我逼不得已
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的啦
Look, I mean, obviously, you can have your convenient,
我是说 当然 你可以图方便
you know, misunderstandings, but...
因为误解啥的 但是
What are you trying to say, Robert?
你到底想说啥 罗伯特
Nothing, nothing.
没啥 没啥
We never lie to each other. That is a no-brainer.
我们从不骗对方 这还用想吗
I thought we were having a philosophical,
还以为要从哲学上理论上
theoretical discussion about a campaign...
讨论竞选 分♥析♥信息
We were. We changed the subject...
本来是 我们换话题了
I'm gonna go get some more wine.
我再去拿点酒
Maybe you would like to help me, Robert.
你要不要来帮我 罗伯特
Is everything all right?
一切还好吗
I'm gonna go help with the wine.
我帮她拿酒去
You know, if you have something to tell me, just say it.
如果你有啥要告诉我 你就说吧
I mean, I stopped our wedding in the middle of the vows
我们的婚礼宣誓说到一半 被我打断了
just so as not to tell you a lie.
就是不想对你撒谎
And if you have something...
如果你有啥要和我说
Okay, a lie... So just... ...to say to me, please just say it.
好吧 撒谎... 你就说吧 就请你
If two people aren't exactly on the same page, does that make it a lie?
如果两个人根本想法不同 那也叫撒谎吗
Well, yes, if you're not telling me what it is.
如果不告诉我到底怎么回事 那当然算
What if I was too scared to talk about it?
如果我害怕 不想谈起呢
You have never been scared of anything in your life.
你这辈子 还没怕过什么呢
All right, for example, what if...
好吧 比如说 如果
What?
什么
Not having a baby now?
现在不要孩子
What?
怎么
Are you telling me that you don't want to have children?
你是说你不想要孩子
No. I'm just saying
不 我只是说
that clearly we are not coming at it in exactly the same way.
显然我们对此的态度并不完全一致
You've got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧你
I mean, you knew that I wanted children.
你知道我要孩子
That was plainly on the table.
那是明明白白的事实
Okay, the timing is less than perfect.
好吧 但现在时机不好啊
I barely have enough time to parent the children that I already have,
我连自己已有的小孩也养育不了
and I'm just saying it's something that we should discuss.
我不过是说 这件事应该商量嘛
We have discussed it, Robert!
我们已经讨论过了 罗伯特
I don't have time to discuss it. I get it.
我没时间讨论了 我知道
Time is of the essence. I have to get down to business.
时间才是最重要的 我得赶快办正事了
What are you guys whispering about?
你俩在嘀咕点啥
We're not whispering! We're just having a conversation.
我们没嘀咕 我们只是在说话嘛
It's nothing.
没事
No, no. It's not nothing. It's not nothing.
不 不 才不是呢 大事啊
Robert doesn't want to have children.
罗伯特不想要孩子
A little late for that kind of information.
这方面信息说得有点晚了
Wait. Since we're being honest here,
既然大家说白了
does your boyfriend know that my brother's coming back
你男友知道 我弟弟要回来了
and you guys are having lunch?
而且你们还要共进午餐吗
That's none of your business.
不管你事
What is going on in here?
这里出啥事了
Sarah, guess what? Robert doesn't want to have children.
莎拉 你猜怎么着 罗伯特不想要孩子
I never said that! I said that I am ambivalent...
我没那么说 只是有点矛盾
Keep your voice down! ...about the timing,
你小声点 觉得这时机不对
and that's different.
两种说法不同的
Not to me, but I'm a lawyer. I'm with him.
我咋觉得一样 但我是律师 我同意他
Guys, what's going on? Mom's freaking out.
伙计们 怎么了 妈抓狂了
We're supposed to be impressing Isaac.
我们本该给艾萨克一个好印象
You know what? I don't need to impress Isaac.
知道不 我才不需要打动艾萨克
No, the thing is, Kitty, that Mom likes him.
不 事实是 凯蒂 妈妈喜欢他
Like, really likes him. Mom has a crush on Isaac?
真的很喜欢他 妈喜欢艾萨克
That's gross. Yeah, she does,
好恶心 是啊 她喜欢
and if he breaks her heart, I'll sue him.
如果他敢伤了她的心 我就起诉他
Him? What about you? You're about to drag my brother back
他 那你呢 你快要把我的弟弟
into your psycho, melodramatic romantic...
拽回你那神经病闹剧般的感情之中
"Psycho, melodramatic"?
"神经病闹剧般"
Jason's coming back from Malaysia?
我不知道啊 杰森要从马来西亚回来了
He's already having a date with him!
他们都已经订了个约会了
It's not a date! Okay?
那不是约会 好不好
We agreed to meet for lunch so we can talk.
我们说好午饭时见面 方便说话
You know what? I'm allowed to. I'm single.
还有你知道不 我可以这么做 我还单身
I can change my mind if I want to.
如果我想 还是能改主意的
Not that I would, okay?
倒不是说我现在要改主意
So get off my case. I'm not the one who's married.
好吧 别说我了 我又没背叛婚姻
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Kevin.
凯文
Nothing.
没啥
Come on. We can't keep it to ourselves any longer.
得了 我们不能再保密了
What? Yes, we can. Shut up.
什么 不要
No, what? What? Shut up. Shut...
到底什么 闭嘴
No, no, Sarah. What?
不要啊 莎拉 什么啦
Tommy had an affair with Lena.
汤米和丽娜有染
Who's Lena? God, when?
丽娜是谁 哦 天哪 啥时的事
Right up until Julia came back. God, does Julia know?
直到朱莉娅回来之前 天 朱莉娅知道不
No. No. No.
不知道 不是吧
You know, I never liked that girl, Lena. What did Lena do?
我一直就看那个丽娜不顺眼 丽娜怎么了
No, she's a homewrecker. She's just like Holly.
不 她老破坏人家庭 就像赫莉一样
Don't blame her. If you're gonna blame anyone,
别怪她啊 如果你要怪谁
blame Tommy and Dad, all right?
就怪汤米和爸爸 好吗
They have families at home, not Lena.
他们都是有家室的 别怪丽娜
Oh, come on! That is the most confused moral reasoning,
得了吧 你这番道德说教也太混乱啦
and your opinion doesn't count because you slept with Lena, too.
你的意见不算数 你自己也和丽娜睡过呢
I'm still sleeping with her, okay?
我还在和她睡呢 知道吗
So I'd appreciate it if we could stop bashing her, okay?
就别攻击她了 我不甚感激啊
You said you dumped her.
你说你甩了她了
So, your family must just miss you terribly.
你家人肯定想死你了吧
Well, especially Max, my Lab.
特别是麦克斯 我的拉布拉多犬
He's staying at my sister's, you know,
他一直待在我姐姐那
until Bob becomes president.
直到鲍勃当上总统
Oh, Labs. I love...
拉布拉多犬 我喜欢
We had a Lab, didn't we, Tommy?
我们也养过拉布拉多犬 是不 汤米
Yeah. Yeah, Bingo.
是啊 是的 宾果
You know what they say in Washington
你知道在华盛顿有句话怎么说的
What? "If you want a friend, get a dog."
什么 如果你想交个朋友 还是养条狗吧
That's...
这...
Where is everyone? This is ridiculous.
大家人呢 这太荒谬了
Yeah, I'm gonna go check. Thank you.
哦 我去看看 谢谢
Tell them we're having dinner in here. They might want to join us.
告诉他们咱们在吃饭呢 叫他们过来一起吃啊
I'll go with him. No. Julia, sit. No.
我和他一起去 不 朱莉娅 坐 不要
So, Max is a Lab.
麦克斯是条拉布拉多犬
Is he Republican, too?
他也是共和党的吗
No, he depends totally on me,
不 他完全依赖我
which obviously makes him a Democrat.
显然这让他成了民♥主♥党的
Well, how long you here for? For a year.
你准备在这待多久 一年吧
I traded my loft in SoHo
我把我在Soho区的楼顶套房♥
for this beach bungalow in Venice.
换成了威尼斯海滩的小别♥墅♥
You have a loft now?
你现在都有楼顶套房♥啦
Yes, I do. Oh, I'm impressed.
是的 了不起啊
When your mom and I made the Viking epic...
当你妈和我制♥作♥那部海盗史诗时
Oh, my.
哦 天哪
...we stayed in this little tiny apartment in Brooklyn.
我们待在布鲁克林 一个狭小的公♥寓♥里
Please tell me you brought a copy.
真希望你带了那个电影拷贝
Oh, come on. I'll kill you. If you... If you have a...
哦 得了 如果你有 我就宰了你
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表