剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You're a part of this family.
你就是这家的一份子
Sorry.
算你倒霉了
So you're coming Saturday night?
所以周六晚上不准缺席啊
Good, because I need your help. Yeah.
太好了 我要你帮忙来着 好的
I'm going to call out these numbers. Write them down.
我等下会报号♥码 你记下来
"Kevin and Scotty have so much in common.
凯文和斯科特彼此有这么多共同语言
"A zest for life, a wicked sense of humor,
对于生活的热情 诡异的幽默感
a love of hair products..."
还都很喜欢美发产品
What? But no, no, no, that's funny.
怎么啦 明明很幽默的
I thought you were officiating a ceremony, not hosting a roast.
我觉着你该操持的是婚礼 而不是啥烤肉会吧
You know, it's so easy for you to sit there and criticize when...
你倒是轻巧 就知道光坐那儿 批评责备...
This has to be him.
一定是他打来的
Hello.
喂
Hi, Dr. Feldman.
你好 菲尔德曼医生
Right. No, that's okay. I had a feeling.
是嘛 不 没关系 我早有预感
No, I know, thank you.
不 我知道 谢谢你
All right. You, too. Bye.
好的 你也一样 再见
Well, I'm...
好了 我...
I'm not glowing. You okay?
还是没怀上 你还好吧
Yeah, I guess Dr. Feldman was just humoring us.
没事 菲尔德曼医生估计只是拿我们开涮
Letting us think that we could get pregnant by actual human intercourse.
让我们觉得能靠自然的做♥爱♥怀上孩子
Well, at least we enjoyed the process.
至少 咱挺享受那过程的
Yeah. Now it's back to
是啊 现在又要回到
petri dishes and hormones and mood swings.
皮氏培养皿 荷尔蒙 以及心情跌宕起伏的日子了
You know, you don't have to put yourself through this.
其实你不必经历这些
Are you giving up? No, I'm not giving up.
你是要放弃吗 不 我不是要放弃
Well, I would understand.
行了 我能理解的
I mean, it was a month ago
一个月之前
that you didn't even want to have a baby. A month ago,
你根本不想要孩子 一个月之前
A month ago I was running for President.
我正面临总统的竞选啊
I feel differently now.
我现在感觉不同了
All I'm saying is there are other options.
我的意思是 总有其他办法的
We could use surrogacy, we can adopt. I know!
我们可以找代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥ 或是领养 我知道
But I still want to be pregnant!
可我还是想体验怀孕的感觉
I mean, this is not a problem that you can just table in subcommittee
这不像你小组委员会讨论的议题
and move on to the next motion.
搁置了再转而研究下一个
And, please, don't try to fix this.
拜托 别再想去弥补了
I found this in her desk.
我在她抽屉里找到了这个
How's he handling it? Ryan?
他情况怎么样 莱恩
He's having a hard time.
他日子不太好过呢
Kevin.
凯文
Get back to your evening. See you.
我就不再叨扰了 回见
Yeah. Thanks, Doug. I appreciate it.
好 谢了 道格 感激不尽
Dad.
爸
You all right?
你没事吧
A mutual friend of ours just passed away.
我们有个共同的朋友刚去世了
Oh, I'm sorry. Do I know him?
噢 真遗憾 我认识他吗
No. She was a lobbyist for the food industry.
不 她是食品界的说客
I'd see her at conventions, events, that sort of thing.
我在一些例会及项目展之类的地方见过她
Is that the contract? Yeah. Peruse away.
这就是合同吗 是的 仔细看看吧
So...
那么...
How are things? Things?
事情都咋样了 "事情"
In your personal life. Yeah.
当然是你私生活里的那些事儿
I'm a junior associate at a civil law firm.
我是民事律所的初级律师
I don't have time to sleep, let alone a personal life.
连睡觉的时间都没 更别说什么私生活了
Are you seeing anyone?
在约会吗
Did Mom put you up to this?
是妈妈差你来问的吗
No. The friend that died, she left behind a husband and three kids.
不是 那个朋友去世了 丢下了她的丈夫和三个孩子
There must have been so many things
她一定有许多事...
she would like to have said.
希望早些说出口
Right. No, I'm single. I'm not seeing anyone right now.
好吧 我现在单身 也没啥约会
Is that common?
这正常吗
You know, I think this is getting a little awkward for the two of us.
我觉得 咱俩现在这样的谈话 已经有点怪了
Why don't we get back to the contracts?
何不继续谈谈合同呢
I'm trying to talk.
我只是想试着和你谈谈
Well, I tried to do that with you for quite a few years.
我早在好几年前就试过跟你谈
And I just wasn't ready to talk about it.
我那时只是还没做好准备
So maybe I'm not ready now.
那也许 我现在也没准备好呢
Kevin, I know I didn't handle things too well back then.
凯文 我知道那时我处理得并不好
You wouldn't even look at me.
你甚至不肯看我一眼
You didn't want anyone at work to know.
你不希望有任何同事知道
I was struggling to find some... What, and I wasn't?
我当时挣扎着想... 我不也一样在挣扎吗
I was a kid.
我那时只是个孩子
I just needed to know you loved me the same way you loved
我只需知道你爱我 就像你爱
Kitty, Sarah, Justin or Tommy,
凯蒂 莎拉 贾斯汀或者汤米一样
but you were too busy being ashamed.
可你就光顾着感到耻辱了
And I have to live with how I reacted.
当时那么做的后果 我一直忍♥到现在
Now you can get past this
但你可以忘了这些
and accept my apology.
你可以接受我的道歉
I'm not sure I can.
我不知自己做不做的到
Time to celebrate your holy mantrimony!
庆祝你婚礼的神圣时刻到咯
Did you spend the entire car ride over here thinking that one up?
你一路开车过来 就想出这么句台词
Yeah. So, grab your jacket, we're going to Warbucks.
是啊 抓起你的外套 咱向酒吧进军去
Very cute. It's just a shame Friday's lesbian night.
有意思啊 可惜星期五是拉拉之夜
I thought you researched it!
我还以为你研究过了呢
I googled "upscale gay bar, hot dudes,
我就搜了"高品位同志吧 性感帅哥
no nudity, off-street parking."
无裸♥露♥ 过街停车"几个关键字嘛
It didn't say anything about lesbians!
压根儿没提到拉拉的事啊
It's okay. I'm not in the mood anyway.
没关系啦 反正我也没这心情
Bro, listen, you can't bail.
兄弟 听着 你不能撤
It's your party.
是你的"告别单身"派对啊
Well, I have a phone call I have to make, so...
我有个电♥话♥要打 所以...
That's okay. We'll wait. Well, it's...
没关系啊 咱等你呗 这个
It's kind of important.
这个有点重要...
And private.
而且是私密的
Okay, Scotty's parents aren't coming tomorrow.
好吧 斯科特的父母明天不来
Scotty says he's fine with it.
斯科特说他不在意
I just thought maybe if I asked them...
我就琢磨着也许我问问他们...
What, over the phone?
什么 就在电♥话♥里
What am I going to do? Drive to Arizona?
那还能咋办 开车去亚利桑那州
Kev, I know all about difficult in-laws.
小凯 我知道岳父岳母很难搞
You're going to have to face them, man.
你得迎头面对 伙计
Yeah, I agree with Tommy.
是啊 我顶汤米的
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yeah.
你在想俺想的事情吗 是啊
Road trip. Road trip.
公路旅行 公路旅行
Road trip! No.
公路旅行 不
Road trip! Are you serious?
公路旅行 你开玩笑吗
Road trip! Road trip! Okay. All right. I'm driving.
公路旅行 公路旅行 公路旅行 好吧 好吧 我来开车
Yo, this is the worst bachelor party ever.
哟 这真是最烂的单身派对了
Well, I figured out what I'm getting you for your wedding present, Kev.
我想出给你送啥结婚礼物了 小凯
And hint, it's $3.88 a gallon.
给个提示 3.88美元一加仑哦
Super premium. Nice.
绝好的奖赏 赞
You think I ought to bring a gift to the Wandells?
你说我要带个啥礼物给温戴尔家吗
Yeah, like,
当然 比如说
"Here's some beef jerky and some pine-scented air freshener,
"这是些牛肉干和松木香空气清新剂"
"and we hope you come to your gay son's wedding."
"希望你们来参加你们同志儿子的婚礼"
Yeah, I don't think buying them a gift
我不觉得你送点礼物贿赂他们
is going to convince them you're not a perv.
能让他们相信你是只好鸟
Well, maybe if I tell them about you,
也许我跟他们说说你的事
I'll look normal by comparison.
一对比就显出我的正常来了
Kevin.
凯文
Tell him. It's not taboo anymore. Kevin, I told you in confidence.
告诉他吧 反正也不是啥禁忌 凯文 我叫你保密的
Like brother-lawyer confidentiality.
好比兄弟-律师保密条款
What? Justin had the hots for Rebecca.
什么事嘛 贾斯汀迷恋上瑞贝卡了
I did not have the hots for Rebecca.
我才没有迷恋上...
Oh, what? She's not related. It's fine.
噢 怎么啦 你们又没血缘关系 没障碍啦
How did I miss this one?
我咋就错过这个了
Oh, it's Scotty. No one say anything.
哦 是斯科特 你们给我安静点
Hi, Scotty. Shut up!
嘿 斯科特 闭嘴
Hey, hon, how are you?
嘿 亲爱的 你怎么样
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表