剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
We could meet there if you want to.
你愿意的话可以在那见
Okay. Yeah, good. That sounds good.
好啊 好 听起来不错
Sorry, sir. We're closed.
抱歉 先生 我们打烊了
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
请您离开吧
What took you so long?
怎么这么久啊
I don't just cook, Kevin.
我不光是做饭啊凯文
I also clean.
还要打扫
God, I would make such a good husband, wouldn't I?
我该是个多好的丈夫啊 是吧
Don't worry. I'm not fishing.
别担心 我不想套你的话
Oh! Speaking of which,
哦 话说啊
I was left alone on the line to finish a grilled turbot
我今天一个人做烤比目鱼
when we ran out of cider vinegar sauce,
恰巧苹果醋酱汁没有了
so I finished it with cubed-red peppers and cumin.
所以呢 我就配用红辣椒和小茴香做了
And is that bad?
效果不好
Well, it wasn't what they ordered.
嗯 不是他们点的菜
I mean, I was sort of flying by the seat of my pants,
我就是跟着感觉做的
but the server came in with compliments to the chef.
但服务生却带回了他们对厨师的赞许
Wow! Bravo, poissonnier. Merci.
干得好啊 卖♥♥鱼仔 谢谢
So, what's new with you?
那么 你有啥新鲜事
Just depositions too boring to describe.
就是些无聊到我懒得说的宣誓证词...
And Jason called.
还有杰森打电♥话♥了
And Jason called?
杰森打电♥话♥了
Yeah. He's back in L.A.
是啊 他回到洛杉矶了
And he wants to meet for coffee tomorrow.
明天想约我喝个咖啡
Look, if you're at all uncomfortable with this,
要是你不喜欢的话
I can cancel. It's absolutely no problem.
我可以取消 绝对不成问题
No, no. It's fine.
不 不 没事的
I mean, I knew he was going to call eventually.
我就知道他会打给你
Yeah. And, you know, he's Robert's brother.
是啊 而且他是罗伯特的弟弟
It's not like I'm not going to run into him.
抬头不见低头见
Yeah, and you guys had some weird phone breakup,
了解 你们打电♥话♥谈的分手
So... Yeah, I mean, go see him.
所以说 去吧 去见他
Resolve whatever you need to resolve.
把该解决的都解决了
Look, I'm absolutely resolved.
我已经毫无疑虑了
Absolutely.
完完全全
So, I told him he could drop by.
所以我跟他说可以过来
I hope that's not a problem.
我希望你不会介意
Scotty, if you have any issues about this,
斯科特 如果你有什么不愿意
please say, because I can cancel.
拜托一定要说出来 我可以取消
I said it was fine, Kevin.
我说了没问题的 凯文
Okay.
好吧
Thank you for asking, but it's all good.
谢谢你在意我的想法 但没关系的
Good.
好
Anyway, I am beat.
不管怎样 我累死了
Let's go home.
咱们回家吧
I just don't understand what's bothering you, Sarah.
我真不知道你有什么好困扰的 莎拉
This is a chance for us to make a huge splash.
这是我们成功的好机会
Theoretically, but what Graham's proposing
理论上是 但如果格兰姆的提议
is too much too soon.
太过了或是太早了呢
But Graham has had a huge success in China before.
格兰姆之前在中国做的很出色啊
He knows the markets, he has the contacts.
他了解市场 门路又多
He has no vested interest in this company, Saul.
他在本公♥司♥没有既得利益 索尔
He's a gambler.
他是个赌徒
Are you really willing to risk everything
你真愿意冒险用
that you and my father, Tommy and everybody else spent years
你 我爸 汤米等等人辛辛苦苦打下来的业绩
building for something that has no guarantees whatsoever
来做这毫无保障的投资
You and I both know that there are no guarantees in life.
你我都知道生活根本就是没有保障的
True, but there's degrees of risk.
话是没错 但风险也有大小
There's calculated, sensible risk,
有些风险可以预知掌控
and then there's Graham Finch.
而像格兰姆·芬奇那种风险则完全无法预知
Why are you so invested in doing it his way?
你为什么如此热衷于照他的方法做
I am invested in whatever is good for Ojai.
我是本着一切为欧康好的原则
Okay. What about if we just split it in half?
好吧 我们只做一半怎么样
We open with 100 stores.
我们开100家分店
And what if we can't meet the increase?
我们要是无法达到需求量呢
What if there's a frost or, God forbid, a labor dispute?
要是出现霜冻呢 或者 但愿不会 出现劳资纠纷呢
What if we overextend ourselves
要是我们做的太大
and end up losing our existing contracts
到头来连现有客户都丢了呢
Ten stores, Saul, in two or three key cities.
10家店 索尔 开在两三个重要城市
We can handle that.
我们能经营的过来
We can control quality,
我们可以提高质量
build reputation, create demand.
树立信誉 增大需求
It's how Dad did it.
爸爸就是这么做的
This is your stubborn streak speaking, Sarah.
你太顽固了 莎拉
You're welcome to try and whittle away my resistance.
你要是想继续让我服软 我奉陪
I'm sure Graham Finch will be.
我敢肯定格兰姆·芬奇会这么做
Sarah Walker. Oh, speak of the devil.
莎拉·沃克 哦 说曹操曹操到啊
How soon can you get packed?
你要多久能收拾好
We've just got ourselves a meeting with
今晚在旧金山我们约了
the chairman of Golden Plum lmports this evening in San Francisco.
金梅进口公♥司♥主席
Wait. What? Today this evening, this evening?
等等 今天 今晚
The chairman needs to be on a plane to Beijing in the morning,
主席一早要搭飞机去北♥京♥
and he agreed to meet with us at the hotel before he leaves.
他答应临走前和我们会个面
We're nowhere near ready to present.
我们可没说过要出席
Sarah, Simon Lao is the man.
莎拉 西蒙·劳可是个人物
And if we really want this, we need to be there.
我们想做成的话就要去
I already booked the flights.
我已经定了航♥班♥
Well, I'm just not comfortable winging it.
我可不喜欢现场发挥
Graham's right. I think you should take this meeting.
格兰姆说的对 你应该去
Well, I'm sorry. I'm not a "wing it" type of girl.
抱歉了 我不擅长临场发挥
You know, I would've gone myself,
要知道 我能去就自己去了
but he would only take the meeting if I assured him
但他要我保证欧康总裁会亲自到场
that the president of Ojai would be there herself.
才同意此次会面
Well, tell him you lied.
那告诉他你撒谎了
Sarah, what is wrong with a wildly successful meeting
莎拉 大获成功的会面加上之后
followed by a fun night out in San Francisco
在旧金山彻夜狂欢有什么不好
A fun night out?
彻夜狂欢
Why wouldn't we be on the last plane home?
我们干嘛不搭最后一班飞机回来
Because there's no telling
因为不知道
how long the meeting's going to last, you know?
会议要持续多久
Come on, I already reserved two rooms at the hotel.
来吧 我已经订好两个宾馆客房♥了
Tell you what. Fun night out is completely optional.
彻夜狂欢与否 随你心意
No. The fun night out? That's off the table.
不 彻夜狂欢想都不用想
Okay, we'll go on my terms.
好了 我们走 按我说的办
LAX, 2 :30. Be prepared to argue the entire flight.
洛杉矶机场 2:30 准备好争执一路吧
Yeah, be prepared to lose that argument.
准备好认输吧
That's... That's pretty much all I do these days.
我最近基本上就做这些
So, I guess, video games are my new drug.
电子游戏就像我的新药
I mean, it's healthier than smack, right?
但比海♥洛♥因♥健康不少 是吧
My girlfriend thinks it's weird
我女友认为我行为很诡异
to try and blot out Iraq by running around shooting things.
靠在游戏里打打杀杀 来忘记伊♥拉♥克♥的经历
Well, it seems to work.
但看起来还是有用的
I'm Sam and I'm an addict.
我叫山姆 是个瘾君子
Hi, Sam.
嗨 山姆
Well, it's not as exciting as zombie killing,
我的故事没有打怪那么带劲
but the thing that gets me through is my wife, Pamela.
但是支持我挺过来的是我老婆 帕梅拉
She's great.
她很棒
But lately, she's been doing that thing, you know?
但最近 她也上瘾了
She wants to know what it was like over there.
她想知道这究竟是什么感觉
I mean, I want to tell her.
我想告诉她...
Someday.
有朝一日
But at night, when I'm lying there not sleeping,
但夜里 我躺在那里无法入睡
and she's trying to help me out,
她在一旁帮助我时
the last thing I want to do is talk about that stuff.
我最不想谈的就是那东西
It's like, "Can we please just have sex?"
我就想 我们就做♥爱♥不行吗
It was definitely easier when I was high.
当我嗑药的时候 感觉一切都变简单了
I could just nod out.
我可以就沉迷毒品
But I guess if I wanted to take the easy route,
但我想 要是当初就想走一条简单的路
I wouldn't have become a Marine.
就不会去做海军了
I wouldn't be coming here.
也不会站在这里
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表