剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Yes. What is the part that comes after back left ?
当然 向左退一步之后要咋整
Side right. Side right.
向右迈一步 向右迈一步
Oh. Well, you know what ?
很好 知道吗
Maybe you guys should just have the first dance together.
也许你们俩该一起跳第一支舞
What about Benitez ? Yeah.
布尼坦斯怎么样 不错
You know what ? You know what ? Let's just forget the whole thing.
知道吗 知道不 让我们忘掉整件事
I mean, clearly you're busy, I'm busy
很明显 你忙我忙大家忙
and you're just not interested.
而且你对练习也不感兴趣
And why should you be ?
那你来干吗
Kitty, come on, it's just a dance.
凯蒂 拜托 不就是跳舞嘛
No ! It is not just a dance !
这不仅仅是跳舞
It is a dance that you've had before !
这舞你以前跳过
For a ceromony that you've had before.
在你以前的婚礼上跳过
And I'm going to be wearing a used dress.
而我也要穿一件被穿过的婚纱
And you know what ?
知道吗 我只是觉得
I just thought it would be nice for us to have a dance that was ours.
能跳一支属于我们自己的舞 会很美
But you know what ? You're right.
知道不 你是对的
It's just too much to ask to have a first at my own wedding !
我的婚礼什么都是二手货 想要第一次太难了
And shut up, Travis !
闭嘴 崔维斯
So, should we clean this up or should we just, like,
我们要整理一下吗 或者只是
sort of let it sit
就把它扔在那儿
and blend in with the rest of your place ?
跟房♥间里其他东西混在一块儿
Hey. So, now you're making fun of my apartment ?
你在嘲笑我的公♥寓♥
No, are you kidding me ?
没有 你开玩笑吧
I'm having mess envy, for God's sake.
我是羡慕好不好 看在上帝的份上
I mean, rebellion in my house is like
我只能在我家餐桌上
leaving a crumb on the table.
留下些面包屑来表示反叛
No wonder you turned to drugs.
难怪你会磕药了
So, what are your other vices besides being kind of a slob ?
你还有什么坏习惯 除了有点懒
Oh. Well, coffee, definitely.
爱喝咖啡 绝对爱喝
Wine. Clothes shopping. I see that.
喝红酒 买♥♥衣服 看得出来
Yes. Oh.
没错
Hang on. Sure.
等等 好的
Hey. Look, Justin's in recovery.
嗨 听着 贾斯汀在复健
I know. Listen, can I call you back ?
我知道 听着 我过会打给你 好吗
Oh, why ? Is Justin there ? Yeah.
为什么 贾斯汀在 是的
Oh, my God. Yeah.
我的天 是的
Why don't I just talk to you tomorrow ? Okay.
我还是明天和你说吧 好的
What was all that about, if you don't mind my asking ?
不介意我问的话 你在和谁打电♥话♥
Lena.
丽娜
Thought you were talking about Justin.
我以为你和贾斯汀在说话
You know, she asked him out, Mom.
她约他出去了
She did ?
是吗
Yeah. And it's really not that I care,
是的 不是说我爱管闲事
it's just he's not supposed to be dating anyone right now.
只是..他现在还不该约会吧
Wait until Kitty and Sarah find out.
算了 让莎拉和凯蒂自己发现吧
It's not like they don't judge me enough already.
反正她们本来就对我心存偏见了
I really don't need them blaming me for this.
真不希望她们再拿这事来怪我
Sweetie, this is hardly your fault.
亲爱的 这又不是你的错
Tell that to them. I mean, Kitty is so intimidating.
跟她们说去吧 凯蒂总那么咄咄逼人
Sarah's constantly paranoid that she's making these digs at me.
而莎拉 我老觉得她在讽刺我
I keep humiliating myself.
我总把自己搞得尴尬
Rebecca, stop second-guessing yourself.
瑞贝卡 别再质疑你自己了
It's not that easy, Mom.
没那么简单 妈妈
I know that it's not that easy.
我知道这并不简单
But this shrinking violet that you're becoming ?
但你现在这缩头缩尾的模样
That's not my daughter.
这不像我女儿的作风
I mean, you never used to care what people thought about you.
我是说 你以前从不在乎别人怎么看你的
You didn't worry about what you said
也不会担心自己说过的话
or what you didn't say.
或是有什么没说的
I admire that about you.
我很欣赏你这一点
Even when you do that with me.
即使有时你这样对我
Do that with them.
你也应该这样对待他们
So, wait, no. You're telling me you haven't seen Blades of Glory ?
等等 你是说你还没看过《冰刀双人组》
No, I haven't. Oh, my word.
没有 噢 相信我
You have to see this. I have the DVD.
你一定要看这个 我有DVD
We can watch it tonight.
我们今晚上就可以看
You know what ? I should probably get out of here.
不好意思 或许我该走了
Oh. Okay. I hope I didn't scare you off or anything.
好吧 希望我没有把你吓到
No. I'm having a great, great time.
不 没有 我玩得很开心
I just... I'm worried if I stay too long,
我只是怕.. 如果待久了
that my sponsor will get pissed off.
我的担♥保♥人会抓狂
And he's kind of a big dude. Lot of tats. You know ?
他是个大块头 身上全是纹身
No. Frightening.
不懂 很吓人
I totally get that you should put your recovery first.
没关系 我明白你应该把复健放在首位
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
You know, we'll wait for the right time.
我们可以等到合适的时机
All right. Cool. Cool.
好吧 嗯
Cool.
嗯
Screw it.
去他的吧
Here. Try the lemon scallops. Amazing.
尝尝这柠檬扇贝 很棒
I prefer the orange chicken.
我更喜欢橙汁鸡块
Oh ! This duck sauce is amazing.
噢 这甜面酱太赞了
I can really taste the peaches and the plums.
我都能尝到里面的蜜桃和李子的味道
Oh, I get it.
噢 我明白了
Everything that we've been eating features produce that we grow at Ojai.
我们吃的这些都是欧康的产品
Very good. Oh, here I was,
真有心计 噢 瞧我这弄的
I thought I was being very subtle.
我以为自己很精明呢
I'm just very smart.
只是我太聪明过人
Well, then you'll hear what I'm saying.
那你该听听我的话
See, a billion people eat this food every day.
每天有十亿人在吃这食物
Don't you think it would taste a lot better coming from your orchards ?
要是出产自你们的果园 不觉得味道还会更好吗
Of course.
当然了
But you're not going to charm me into a deal.
但是你不能吸引我来做这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
Not that you're not charming. It's just there's something about you.
倒不是你不吸引人 只是你有点儿..
I don't know if it's the Italian suit
我不知道是因为这身意式西服
or the fast-talk of easy money and international markets.
还是那海外市场和钱好挣的花言巧语
Maybe it's the perfect pedigree.
可能是因为完美的血统
Perfect...
完美
It's just all too smooth to be true.
一切都太完美了 不像是真的
I'm suspicious.
我还是有点怀疑
First of all, I wasn't born into this suit, okay ?
首先 我不是生来就穿着这身西服的
When I walked into Ojai,
上回我去欧康的时候
I was not convinced that I would close the deal.
也不确定能搞定这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
I just thought that if you heard what I had to say,
我只觉得 你要能听听我的意见
you'd see it was a sound decision,
会明白这是明智的决定
something that's good for Ojai and for your family. That's it.
对欧康好 对你家族也好 就这样
Look, honestly ? It's enticing.
听着 说实话 这很诱人
But Ojai can't afford that kind of risk exposure
但是欧康经不起那么大的风险
and I can't jeopardize a company that my father built.
而且我也不能损害我父亲建立的公♥司♥
No matter the growth potential.
虽说发展潜力很大
So what if I told you I have a guy
如果我跟你说 我有朋友
that can get Ojai in the market access program ?
能把欧康弄进市场准入项目呢
Government subsidies ?
朝中有人
I tailor your company's profile
我会根据他们的要求
so it's exactly what they're looking for.
把你公♥司♥的情况调整一下
USDA wants to increase its agricultural exports,
正好美国农业部希望能提高农产品出口
why not let them help pay for it ?
那就让他们来出钱好了
Who knows ? We structure this deal right,
谁知道呢 我们做好自己的事
there might even be enough left over for me
说不定还有钱剩余
to take you on a private tour of Beijing.
够我带你去北♥京♥玩一圈的呢
Okay.
那好吧
Get me more information on the program.
把这项目的详细资料发给我
I'll need to see the forecasts.
我要看到预估报告
If the numbers excite me, we'll talk.
如果那数字能让我满意 我们就继续谈
Hello. Jason ?
你好 杰森
Oh, my God ! Oh, my God ! I've missed you !
老天 哦 天啊 我想死你了
No, no. I'm sorry. No, it's just your voice.
不不 真抱歉 是你的声音
You... Well, why haven't you called me ?
你..对了 为什么你没回我电♥话♥呢
No, no. Of course I know the service is spotty.
不..不 我当然知道那儿的设施很落后
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表