剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
我跟他在教堂之外 也常交往
He and I have been spending time together outside of church.
今早 我问他「苍空之穹」的事
This morning, when I asked him about Hollow Sky,
我感觉他的表情有蹊跷
I saw something in him I... I didn't recognize.
让我很害怕
Something that scared me.
现在有不轨行为的确凿证据吗 不好说
And do we have concrete evidence of misconduct? I don't know.
但我信自己的直觉
But I do know how I felt.
我不能保证什么
I'm not making you promises.
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
好吧
All right.
「遇到悖论是多么美妙啊
"How wonderful that we've met with a paradox.
这样就有希望取得进展了」
Now we have a hope for progress."
你跟我说过一次 然后就印在我脑海中了
You said that to me once, and it's always stuck with me.
那不是我说的
Those aren't my words.
是尼尔斯·玻尔说的
They belong to Niels Bohr.
量子力学创始人
我后来才知道的
I discovered that later.
这台机器就是你留给世人的财富
This machine... is your legacy.
但恕我直言 你之前都错了
But with all due respect, you were wrong.
你错在依靠其他人使机器成功运作
Your mistake was your reliance on others to make this machine work.
但他们没有你的本事
But they can't do what you can do.
福斯特不行 薇拉也不行
Not Frost, not Willa.
甚至连霍顿也不行
Hell, not even Holden.
修好吧
Fix this.
将你的不朽流芳百世吧
Claim your immortality.
我们到了
We're here.
「幻界」至深之处
The deepest part of the realm.
「海洋之光」
The Ocean of Light.
人类存在的边缘
The edge of human existence.
等下
Wait.
「结界之桥」在哪里
Where's the bridge?
没有「桥」啊
There's no bridge!
肯定不是这里
This can't be the place.
塞莱斯特 她...
Celeste, she was...
她当时在「桥」上
She was on the bridge.
她说会在「结界之桥」的那头等我们
She said she'd wait for us on the other side.
我们得跨越过去
We've gotta get across.
你得让我跨越过去
You have to get me across.
跨到哪里
Across to where?
听着 「桥」的那头什么都没有
Look, there's nothing on the other side.
有 必须有
There is! There has to be!
只是我们还看不见
We just can't see it yet.
你
You!
你有能力展现给我们
You can reveal it to us.
你注定要为我们指明道路
You were meant to show us the way.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
你知道
Yes, you do.
你知道怎么做
You know what to do.
你现在马上做
And now, I need you to do it.
为了你弟弟也要做
Your brother needs you to do it.
那道光的后面...
Beyond that light...
塞莱斯特在等我
Celeste is waiting for me.
她在等我们
She's waiting for us.
带我们到光芒之中...
Take us into the light...
不然你所爱之人都要给我陪葬
or your loved ones join mine in the hereafter.
你能做到
You can do it.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你也帮不上忙
There's nothing you can do.
他怎么了
Wh... what's happening to him?
快拔下来
Oh! Hey, pull the plug!
拜托 让他醒来
Please, help him wake up.
现在就只能等他自己醒来了
Only Holden can do that now.
他承受不了
It's killing him!
死亡只是另一个开始
Death is just the beginning.
霍顿 霍顿
Holden! Holden!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
愿上帝保佑好人
May God show mercy to the righteous.
瞧 你做到了
Look. You did it.
那是谁
Who is that?
他说得对
He was right.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
妈
Mom.
一直以来
All this time...
我就知道我们会重聚
I knew we'd be together again.
等下
Wait!
-妈 -薇拉 不要
- Mom. - Willa, don't.
那不是她
It's not her.
那不是你妈
It's not your mother.
他为什么不退后
Why isn't he backing off?
他只能看到他想看到的
He's seeing what he wants to see.
而看不清现实的样子
It's blinding him to reality.
塞莱斯特
Celeste.
这不是现实
This isn't reality.
不
No.
现在怎么办
Now what?
炸掉「结界之桥」
Blow up the bridge.
快 快 这是我们唯一的希望
Do it. Do it, it's our only hope.
霍顿
Holden!
不要
Don't!
不
No!
我不能
I can't.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
因为我熟悉这个场景
Because... Because I've seen this.
我炸掉「结界之桥」之时
When I blow up the bridge...
你死了
you die.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我当时抓住了你的手...
I had you in my hands...
你掉下去了
and I lost you.
我以为是回忆 但不是
I thought it was a memory, but it wasn't.
这是还没发生而已
It just didn't happen yet.
霍顿 我们没时间了
Holden, we're running out of time.
我看着你跌下去了
I watched you fall.
不能让这些东西越过「结界之桥」
We can't let those things cross over.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
这就是你的使命
This is what you meant to do.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我不会放开你的手
I'm not letting you go.
我不会放手
I won't let go.
拔下来吧
Pull the plug!
霍顿
Holden?
霍顿 拜托 醒来吧
Come on, Holden, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 霍顿 醒来吧
Come on. Come on, Holden, wake up.
霍顿
Holden.
你得醒过来
You have to come back.
求你了
Please?
为了我
For me.
你得苏醒过来
So you have to come back.
因为我们还要共度一生
We've got so much more ahead of us.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们还是赶紧离开吧
We should probably get out of here.
走 我们走
Come on, let's go.
马上派保安队过来
Send security down here immediately.
杰夫
Jeff.
乖乖进去
Nice and slow.
杰夫·麦卡德尔
Jeff McArdle?
苔丝·舒马赫
Tess Shoemacher.
你谋杀了我弟弟
You murdered my brother.
杰夫 杰夫
Jeff. Jeff!
我们得走了
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表